Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

1 hour ago, Katuka said:

I have been participating in many airdrop but frankly speaking must of this airdrop aren't legit, and believe I didn't get any reasonable profits in it, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

You speak my word, i also joined many airdrops and i wait till the distribution day but at the end most of airdrop site changes to scam and don't pay, and some of them asks me to verify KYC verification's with is hard for me. so its hard to get profit from airdrops.

As for me, I spent a lot of time participating in airdrops, but I won nothing but I know about some people who have made good money by participating in airdrops and promoting their referrals.

In fact, when I was a beginner, I shared a lot, like airdrops and faucets, but I didn't gain anything from them, I wasted a lot of time with them, but my friend told me that he won from airdrops and by sending their referral links to other members and earning through them.

• +1 1

Yes you can get a very good profit in airdrops. I personally have never participated in any airdrop but my friends have earned 550$ in a airdrop. I am also seeking for an airdrop like that. 

I do not have enough knowledge about this issue enough, so I must know the truth of this matter seriously in order to be able to answer correctly, but I expect yes it can and I need any high skill in society that will increase your job opportunities

no I haven't participated in airdrops yet would you  do you advise me to participate in it, can I make better money through it?

As for I do not use the airdrop as a means of earning, but I think it is similar to taps in the amount of income, where you can earn about 15 dollars a month from it, so I consider it a waste of time and not economically viable and I prefer to spend my time here for the sake of knowledge investment.

I am agree with you friend. To collect lots of profit from airdrop is totally fake. I think this is not happened in real life. I think this is only waste of time. We can spend our time any another work which is useful for us. We should try to collect information which are useful and right for us.

You have to have a little patience and hard work to get something good out of here. You get leverage to grow your business faster. It is very easy to make a profit here, but I think you can make a profit through airdrop, you have to deal with a little trouble to make a profit with airdrop. It wastes a little more time here.

No, I have not participated in air showdowns before, nor do I prefer to deal with them because they often depend on luck and are considered a waste of time

My friend it is difficult to earn good profit from airdrops  because my friend listen that airdrops give little amount of money after getting more work and my friend there are many scam sites and we don't know whose sites are not scammed

Some of my friends participated in the airdrops, but none of them made a profit because there are a lot of scammers and no site should be trusted, but Yobit is an excellent and very reliable site and now they are trying to make money through it.

It is difficult to believe people of this type, although I have not tried one day and the participation is one of these fraudsters, but I hear about the fraudulent infiltrated sites, I have never been attacked because I am alert

• +3 1

On 10/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

For getting profit from airdrop you must be attached with social media and get update news about airdrops if you choose right airdrop then you will get good profit so by choosing right airdrop you can get profit.

Hello personally and participated in airdrops, not all of them are truthful, you have to be careful and investigate the project well, if I have won in some but not in the majority.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ghan or a very good platform Just like cryptocurrency That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people

I participated in a lot of airdrops, but up to now I have not won a single cent from it, and the two reasons for that from it were SCAM and the other is yet to distribute the time.

I have not joined airdrops but i have heard from our senior members that we cannot earn a good amount of money through airdrops so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking so that we can earn a good amount of money from this platform. 

• +1 1

I participated in airdrops and faucets, and I worked on them about 8 hours a day for one week, and in the end I got $ 1.5, so I never recommend it to anyone, it is just a waste of time and effort because after a long work you will almost get only $ 1

Actually, I am new to these internet sites or new things. Because I was unaware these type of earnings which are now under my work. So This airdrop or anything else or new site except this platform are unknown to me. 

There are a lot of possibilities in airdrops to make a lot of money because most of them have a high value when they are released to the market. I've already entered a lot of airdrops and most of them have given me a decent benefit, such as the free dollars airdrop. Just keep engaging in airdrops and make sure it's legit to avoid getting scammed.

I often participate in airdrop without referrals, since few people want to go into this field because they are unfamiliar with it , and therefore the earnings are small , but often efforts that are applied to receive their rewards minor , so in addition to the experience that I get during run time conditions , I get a nice bonus in the form of payments from airdrops , so i hope every people try it.Thanks dear

I don't know much about launching aerial projects
 Some of my friends participated in the airdrops
 Some airdrops have a low profit income because most airdrops are scams and not legitimate. This is why I leave it because it is just a waste of time so do not rely on it and that is why I rely on Yobit, an excellent and very reliable site.

Yes, my friend, working in the field of airdrops gives you profit, but it is very simple and it can not exceed one US dollar per month, so it is a very slow method of earning and most of the members do not wish to work with it and I advise you to stay away from this work because you are wasting your time in this work

• +4 1