Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

some of them get more than $ 500 from airdrops and this is not a joke.  but remember uni.  so they gave 1 thousand dollars each.  it's a shock.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not yet tried the airdrop, but I see a lot that they deal with by logging in via YouTube or other sites and they make money, I do not know if the profits are good or not, because that differs from a person’s work.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Can't Anil profit a lot of still air may lead to the robbed by crooks don't want to do less and I don't want to steal my money but most of the people using it and profits of his good compared to the dice.

Individually, I often compete in airdrops without recommendations because very few individuals choose to go to that sector even though they are inexperienced with it, and therefore the profits are minimal, however the efforts required to obtain their incentives are also minor, so in contrast to the experience that I gain during run time circumstances, I get a pleasant bonus in the form of airdrop payments, which suits me.

• +2 1

I do not know the extent to which it is possible to obtain profits from the airdrop, and most of the airdrops do not obtain profits through it, and few of them are real and get good profits through it. 

Are you angry with you depends on AirDrop you are working because most of the airdrops has came in my opinion sylvac with air drops sincerely and be careful

Best of luck dear mates

On 10/27/2020 at 10:09 PM, decemberends said:

Frankly its quite random and things arent that great to be suspected as theres so many chance that the value is very low and as it is the value chances of being mid to high is around 25% i think thats what i got so far in between my airdrops.

Yes you can learn and earn profit in the forum with daily 20 posts sharing and passing positive comments on the given list in the forum. Please learn and earn money online by sharing useful information here.

Well my dear friend, I think it is a big risk, I have never participated in these things because I do not like to lose my money because of your greed. I think that the free currency distribution campaigns in the past were honest, but today it is not

• +2 1

In fact, I never participate in it, as I read interesting posts here on the forum, as well as articles on the Internet advising not to participate in them because most of them are fraudulent and steal our wallet, and if they are real, they give you digital currencies in small quantities and with great effort.

• +2 1

I'm still a newbie in the platform but I knew little about airdrops before I join this, so don't participate in any airdrop before because I don't believe them much, so I advise you to be very careful with airdrops because they might end up wasting your time, thanks. 

• +2 1

I have heard about Airdrops prizes. I have many friends who depend on them with profit, but I have not tried them before, but I think that the amount of money you get depends on the prize that the owner of the cryptocurrency puts to promote them

• +1 1

I tried the airdrops a lot, but unfortunately I did not get any profits mentioned. I do not want to try it anymore because I wasted my time so much. As for serious profits, in my opinion, you will only gain from hard work and properly learning about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not participate much in airdrops because most of the airdrops are scams, and it is also difficult for me to get referrals because my friends do not care about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

In my opinion, my friend, airdrops and taps are a waste of time and do not provide you with a useful financial gain. Therefore, I do not work with them so as not to waste my time and work in the forum and I am satisfied in this regard my friend

• +2 1

There's a lot of opportunities in airdrops to get a huge amount of profit because most of it are having a great value when it released to the market, i already joined a lot of airdrops and most of them i get a good profit like in last airdrop which is the free dollars, just keep participating in airdrops just make sure that this is legit to avoid being scammed.

• +2 1

I do not prefer such kind of applications as I find them to be fraudulent programs, and if they are not, they do not give interest or return ... For me as a beginner, I prefer working in this wonderful forum that helps me gain information, knowledge and abundant money at the same time. It tells me enough about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

The amount of profits that can be obtained from one Airdrop to another varies according to the platforms or sites that launch it, and the type of cryptocurrency that they give, but there are a lot of fake Airdrops or those that give very little profits,so it is just a waste of time.

Hi there, my friend. There are some decent airdrops and some fake - scam airdrops. The legit airdrops, if given without any condition are most of the time profitable. However for example if you are needed to hold a specific token in order to get the airdrop, the price of the holded token may dump significantly after the snapshots taken (distribution of the airdrop) so it is always advised to be cautious. As for the scam airdrops, they happen to start when new people rush to the market especially in new bull runs. They will ask you to send some money for gas prices or confirmation purposes to receive your airdrop and will try to scam you so you really need to be cautious about this. Have a nice evening and good luck.

Dear, the matter is generally related to the airdrop itself, there is an airdrop for famous platforms and where the work is a very good thing.  The currency is important and the type of platform is important so that we know the value or values of the currency that we get from this airdrop mainly and most importantly, my friend, we must make sure of the safety of the airdrop because there are fraudulent unsuccessful airdrops. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

AirDrops are good for beginners and can get profit from it. I participated in a lot of AirDrops previously and got varying profits according to the airdrop, and there are also some of them that I did not get from them, so you should pay attention and subscribe only to the airdrop, which has a good and successful project..

• +3 1

On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

Yes you can earn a good profit from airdrops. If project is useful then you can earn good. I think there are some people who enter and participate in crypto currency events. 

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I am still learning the basic ideas. I do not have clear ideas about the airdrop. I hope to get useful information from the elderly members.

Hello my friend, in fact I do not care much about the crypto world other than its well-known fields such as trading and investment, and I am happy with the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, and I consider any details other than that, especially the airdrops, a purely waste of time, as they are either SCAM or not You make a good profit in addition to that it does not give you knowledge and does not work to increase your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies. I look forward to achieving goals in the future and I wish all my colleagues good luck.

Hello dear, there are many sites that make us earn money through airdrops, but most of the sites are false and have fraud and the currencies are clean We must pay attention to such matters and good luck