Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

Yes you can get profit from an airdrop.I personally didn’t use it but my friends are using it and making profit from it.I wish you good luck.

Airdrops have read many publications about them, as they are useless for that. We always have to waste our time only in something that is useful in order for everyone to benefit from these publications.

Of the best airdrops that existed in the year 2020, those that did pay a good amount of money were the ones related to the new DEX platforms that are decentralized exchanges, I believe that if we can win but we must do at least one swap in these new exchanges, the others do pay but it is better to do those of the known exchanges.

I don't believe that airdrops are acceptable, in light of the fact that you truly burn through a great deal of time and some may continue to delay the dissemination date or even not convey by any stretch of the imagination, so it's ideal to maintain a strategic distance from them and work, in actuality, or on the web, you won't be disillusioned. I mean you can at present do airdrops, yet have low assumptions from them. That is all.

Yes, I participated in the airdrop, but it was a little profit. I think if you want to profit from it, you should work more on referrals because the airdrop is more dependent on it.

Truly you can get an excellent benefit in airdrops. I for one have never partaken in any airdrop yet my companions have acquired 550$ in an airdrop. I am likewise looking for an airdrop like that

It depends on airdrops.  There are alot of airdrops.  But most of them are fake and scam.  So it is hard to get profit from airdrops. But there are some legit and good airdrops. But the number is a few . So we must search for good airdrops to make good profit. But we have to be remembered that there are alot of scammers. So be careful .

Yes of course we can make good profit from air drop.  There are many ways and many ways to make a profit in this forum.  Personally I have never participated in any air drop but my friends have earned a lot.  So it’s your choice but it’s profitable. 

Personally, I often visit the beach, because many people do not want to go to this area because they are not blind and that is why they can live their lives now, but mostly reunite with their community. General Chat Lounge With its running experience, while trying to be honest, I also get good bonuses for paying likes.

Actually, I am not in favor of participating in airdrops. Because there are too many scams out there, and apart from that, most airdrops can ask for authentication. That's why I think we shouldn't give our credentials everywhere.

What's airdrop? Is this a new forum we really need to no about too. Can someone with experience gives us full details on this airdrop, I really want to know, anyone with knowledge on this can help the newbies to understand by starting from telling us the uses, how it works, the rules and regulations with other details we need to know.

There are many airdrop now. But not all of them are credible, now there are many scandals and cheaters out online, which is the real airdrop and which is the fake airdrop. You have an airdrop while working here, you make sure what you need. Search for payment for the airport that is good.

On 10/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

I didn't not get money from the airdrops because I didn't not join the airdrop till now but I think we can get a lot of money by joining the real airdrop. The profit depends upon the price and the value of the airdrop but this is long term process because we have to hold this long time.

I really appreciate this topic and all the comment about it am a beginner here in crypto world, I think with this valuable information I had, I will try to participate in airdrop too in order to increase my knowledge and experience

thank you mate

Edited by Murtyano

I am not participating in airdrops because I am newbie and  I am only working crypto and frmew days ago joining this forum and no any idea other options and now I am learning and work hard

I've shared a great deal of air drops, yet I haven't had the option to haul them out and I've never got any pieces, some of them require a few errands and some are fake, and that is the thing that made me avoid them.p

I am not participating in airdrops because I am newbie and  I am only working crypto and frmew days ago joining this forum and no any idea other options and now I am learning and work hard

•  

I really appreciate this topic and all the comment about it am a beginner here in crypto world, I think with this valuable information I had, I will try to participate in airdrop too in order to increase my knowledge and experience.

I really appreciate this topic and all the comment about it am a beginner here in crypto world, I think with this valuable information I had, I will try to participate in airdrop too in order to increase my knowledge and experience.

Yes it is very possible because but it deserve patient a lot of good work besides there legit airdrop and there are fraudulent airdrop that is why ournoen personal research is required. 

Sometimes you will be lucky to get air drop equivalent to $10 or more than example like Yobit exchange sites for dollar coin done recently. But sometimes it is difficult to get a good air drop sites that are legit pay money 

I think there is just a few of them that are trustworthy and would provide you reasonable payment. You get money an airdrop by completing airdrop task.

True, you may get a great gain booming fly. pricey, that it is dependent upon then you.that it as an example beneficial for then you already as well as something that should present more or less clear.

• +1 1

Dear I'm not very old on this platform I know little things about this forum but I don't experienced airdrop so Im not able to say anything on this topic 

Here, after the FreeDollars giveaway, when trading had just begun, someone made some good money. Even if you look at the graph, some got up to (1700 * 0.06) $ 100, which I think is good :classic_smile: @Eweretti

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Beginners can learn a lot from the Kiptotalk forum. You can get a good amount of income from the forum and you can learn a lot with work. Especially I get English skills as a shadow.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies