Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Everything indicates that we could be before the altcoin season if this trend continues, why not invest in new altcoins such as Webchain? These coins can be obtained in at least six exchanges or through mining using the Webchain miner, CoinIMP. Webchain also has an operational platform and technology that allow tokenizing their ideas through Mintme. Through Mintme you can create tokens and exchanges them on an innovative crowdfunding platform, based on Blockchain, with all the innovative features of this technology.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Some people have been bounty hunters for a long time (e.g, for the past 2 or3 years) and till now, they are still on the act of hunting for more altcoins.It is true that the reward hunters now get is so small compared to what was obtainable 2 to 3 years ago and not only that, it now takes more time to be paid than it was. So, instead of complaining, why not through some of the experience you have got, since your sojourn in the crypto space, explore other means through which you can earn more and fill your portfolio.N.B

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Binance app is one of the best app to store you crypto currency with high level of security, hitbtc is also a great app to store your crypto currency.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I use this app too. I get a lot of info from the exchanges and my phone k ows me well enough now that it automatically updates me. I'm always wary of any news though as there's so much mis info. Every app has to be biased in some way. 

• +2 2

I don't use crypto specific apps often. I use Telegram. its a chat app but it has many channels related to crypto and also many many bots. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Usually I use the balance app, because when there is any coin, it is almost 100% likely to get on this exchange, and then it could be traded. But recently I learned about other better exchanges, I will consider other options.

• +4 1

The Blockfolio application is convenient for me because here you can add the currency pairs of interest and monitor the cryptocurrency rate only for them for the desired time period.

• +5 1

pxf.jpg

I'm not surely if there is special app giving updates of cryptocurrency but I only know there have apps of forex and stocks analysis and trading guidance they are really helpfully.

• +1 1

I also used a portfolio and trader tab several years ago, but now I don't use it anymore because now exchange has developed an application to make trading easier via mobile and can be used to check assets quickly

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

Yeah blockfolio is great for monitoring the price information of your crypto investments and I also use Delta app just like blockfolio. Sometimes there are some projects listed in one and not the other so I use the two.

• +3 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

i use many application to help me in my trading , like binance exchange for trading , blockfolio for my hodling updates and taptrader for technical analisis , good luck 😉 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Oh nice, we used the same app. I also used blockfolio because they give an on-time alert on every coin you set and it was so user-friendly.

• +5 1

43 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

I have heard of many apps similar too that will help you track your earnings but I did not make use of any yet

Oh highly recommend blockfolio this is the best app for tracking your crypto assets and setting a alert for price movements.

• +3 2

blockfolio app is very much important I think. I also use this app to know the market condition. it gives notification when price low and also give notification when price high.

• +5 1

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 PM, Consignee said:

I dont use any but i used blockfolio in the past. Also used coin  market cap app which is also a very good app with notifications given when coin drops or hits your desired price.

• +3 1

I use BitUniverse it a portfolio and coins tracking and exchange trading with API you can trade with BOT if you want too and coins calculate and news of coins and crypto too it's all in one . It's on play store and it's free i really love it

• +1 1

I use binance and BTCturk for instant swap operations.  I use blockchain Info in my purchases.

• -3 1

Same as you Blockfolio but before using that i'm using some different apps Like Pivot that giving us some airdrop with daily news about crypto and the last one is bitscreener, Same with pivot but more details but after doing some research i think blockfolio is the best so far.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, Consignee said:

i also agree to use blockfolio , they offerijng a good services update various crypto price every day and we can use them for trading strategies .

• +4 1

I was using all the time Coinmarketcap to browse each coin and at the end left those shit coins including CMC. I am now not interested in any of those coins or price details.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Один из крупнейших банков в Колумбии запустил криптобиржу Wenia Банк Bancolombia объявил о запуске криптобиржи Wenia, которая призвана составить конкуренцию таким платформам, как Binance и Bitso. Об этом заявил глава организации Хуан Карлос Мора. Банк рассчитывает привлечь около 60 000 клиентов на платформу в первый год. Wenia предоставит весь спектр необходимых криптоуслуг, включая покупку/продажу и обмен цифровых активов. Биржа поддерживает Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Polygon (MATIC) и USD Coin (USDC). Кроме того, банк выпустил собственный стейблкоин под названием COPW, обеспеченный колумбийским песо. Запуск Wenia — это итог кропотливой работы банка длительностью около 10 лет. Цель проекта заключается в том, чтобы предоставить колумбийцам инклюзивный и простой доступ к криптовалютной сфере. Также в Bancolombia подчеркнули, что ни один из поддерживаемых платформой криптоактивов не является ценной бумагой.
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp