Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

The definition of Cryptocurrency is digital currency bulit with cryptographic protocols high court delivered judgement on user asset at hacked exchange cryptopia thank you

On 1/26/2020 at 10:21 AM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I use Exchange to learn a lot from it. There is nothing wrong with it now giving me enough ows that it updates me automatically. I am always wary of any news even though there is so much misinformation. General Chat Chat LoungEach app has to be biased in some way.

You can use the Coinmarketcap Application they have one in play store and i think for IOS too it's easy to use and you can find all your coins because in exchange you cant find all coins you want not all are listed in one exchange 

On 10/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

I used to use the blockchain app for the famous digital currencies, but now I am using the balance app, it is good at doing that, I prefer it to a lot of applications 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:50 PM, Consignee said:

I am using blockfolio for a long time. Which app do you use to get notification, price update on your holding. To me, blockfolio is very much effective, please share which app you do use. May be I will also try using that app if I get extra benefit over blockfolio.

There are many apps to use for crypto price updates out there in play store but I prefer using Google search because I don't trust these crypto apps especially when I also have a wallet mobile application to my phone it can be risk.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, Win said:

I always saying this i always chek prices of crypto on my coinbase wallet becouse this wallet eaned my trust and i feel very secure in this kind of wallet and the good thing is the kyc is so very easy

The Coinbase is good to see the price and all the time they give you notification about the fall or the increase of the price , it's a good one agree with that 

To manage my cryptotucurrencies and stay aware about prices, I am using Coingecko (the app), Blockfolio, my tradding app and the Coinbase price alerts.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/5/2019 at 4:50 PM, Consignee said:

I use coinbase wallet for update, but now i am using my telegram and subscribe on yobit telegram bot and they notify me every day with the currant price of well known coins and they are very good, but i will try your app.

3 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You need to try apps such as crypto app, coingecko and coinmarketcap. The best to me is the coinmarketcap but I still man use of other for certain reasons while analyzing. 

Oh okey i will use coinmarketcap app if its safe, because you know we hold so meany things in our phone so i don't want to lose it, by the way binance and yobit are the best for updating coin price with short times. thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I am here for a couple of months but i have been not taking cryptotalk seriously but after the lockdown i realised it's important and also want to know more about cryptocurrencies so i will install the app that you have mentioned in the description. 

• +1 1

To me i keep my crypto in my bitpay wallet and the great thing about this wallet is that it shows you the profit or loss that you made from the day over the last 24 hours based on the crypto that you have in your wallet as well as the price fluctuations. So i am very happy with that way to monitor my crypto investment. Blockchain wallet offers the same feature as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I had no information about the blockfolio app and I read about it a little while ago and I'm going to try it out to see its features, for me I use the Tab Trader app to receive alerts when prices go up or down.

I am using the coingechko app to get day to day update about crypto currency.You can all information about more than 4000 coins and token from this app.You can add the coins you need to your favorite list to know about them easily. 

I use an app called Blockfolio which serves for me as Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency tracker. This app give me an update for the new coins listed in the market and also gives an update for each price of the coin. This app was very helpful to me specially i always check the value of bitcoin in the market.

I rely on tradingview to get all the updates on cryptocurrencies and there I find all the news, forecasts and recommendations

Life is great and enjoy it

I used COINESS and sometimes coingecko ( apps ) for update about Crypto market , I always got notifaction by them whenever market is pump or dump with 2-10% , blockfolio app is also Good I check its review on playstore .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't use blackfolio app to know the crypto coins prices, because I don't need any extre information to know this prices, iam not regular trader, I just use coingecko coin market cab and yobit exchange bot fastex robot, they share coin prices every day.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:20 PM, a2alikhasan said:

I am using the most popular and the most trusted coinmarketcap application for getting crypto updates. 

I am also using coinmarketcap because in this all kinds of cryptocurrency listed the good thing I like about coinmarketcap is that they also provide news for every cryptocurrency we do not need to go anywhere 

In fact, I am not using any application to get an update on crypto assets but I have information about the HITBTC app it is a reliable and good app for bonus lovers as well and it provides the ability to monitor market prices

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am using cryptonator for a long time, i use this app to know the market condition, what is happening on market, to buy and sell cryptocurrency, also i like simple blue colored design of app

Hello traders.I use blockchain. Because it is more safety then others. Also it is easy to understand and to use. I recommend it for you. I have been using it for 3 years

• +5 1