Paypal is on track to join the era of crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Paypal is on track to join the era of crypto

One of the major forms of payment for most online sites is the use of PayPal, and there are many that continue to use this method of payment. However, with the fast growth of the cryptoworld there are also many that have turned to crypto and have left PayPal behind. Fortunately, PayPal has addressed this issue, and is now offering users to buy and sell crypto, such as bitcoin through their PayPal accounts. 

With this approval by PayPal, over the next few weeks this is expected to be adopted in the US, and over the course of next year this is expected to move globally. This is an incredible way to bridge the gap between PayPal and crypto. In fact it is expected that in 2021, users with PayPal accounts will be able to pay with crypto and other merchants as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i think this is amazing news for crypto currencies, having a giant company like Paypal accept bitcoins makes it widely more accessible to a lot of people which can help make bitcoin even stronger

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Indeed a freat news. We all know PayPal has many users and i think it will engage many people in Cryto world because they can easily buy and sell crypto currency such as bitcoin.

I read yesterday that Paypal has increased the daily limit of buying Bitcoin up to $15,000 after many requested this increase. It is another sign that price today will be something we will probably never see again in the future and what Bitcoin will do will leave the world discussing once again.

• +2 1

I have read that Paypal was once against Bitcoin and now is supporting it after adding trading in the Paypal wallet. This is something huge and a turn to accept Bitcoin, recognize it as a world currency and allow paypal users to buy Bitcoin. I don't know how much better news we can get as we are talking about 300 million people ready to buy.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Paypal did this after noticing interest from hundreds of millions of people for Bitcoin. It is the next step for crypto adoption and everybody will start asking about bitcoin once again, this time it will be even more massive and the news will not stop covering Bitcoin for all the new year. Mark my words 2021 will be unforgettable for all of us that we are here early and hold for the new bull run and the next parabola.

• +2 2

it was already announced that for the first quarter of 2021 paypal will accept the savings and trade of the main crypto products such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoincash and Litecoin 

If I am glad that paypal released the new way to accept cryptocurrencies although I think that their transaction fees must be very expensive since paypal is not cheap at all but I am glad that they already accept cryptocurrencies that I like because cryptocurrencies will later be accepted in  all the world.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

And I think it has taken them a long time to do so , because I think so many of the online traditional wallets should  have at any moment been able to build a good base for their adoption of the crypto so the good thing is to make sure that you are able to work and put together everything

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 10/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, BrolySSJ said:

One of the major forms of payment for most online sites is the use of PayPal, and there are many that continue to use this method of payment. However, with the fast growth of the cryptoworld there are also many that have turned to crypto and have left PayPal behind. Fortunately, PayPal has addressed this issue, and is now offering users to buy and sell crypto, such as bitcoin through their PayPal accounts. 

With this approval by PayPal, over the next few weeks this is expected to be adopted in the US, and over the course of next year this is expected to move globally. This is an incredible way to bridge the gap between PayPal and crypto. In fact it is expected that in 2021, users with PayPal accounts will be able to pay with crypto and other merchants as well.

PayPal is one of the best payment application that makes it easy for people around the world to send and receive money. It will be awesome if the transformation of cryptocurrency can be made on PayPal too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Paypal just allowed all american citizens to buy with their app up to 20k every week. It is something that helped Bitcoin price reach new year high today and it is also probably will help even more with the price for a very long time. Waiting for 300 million americans to buy Bitcoin with this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Paypal is characterized by the possibility of transferring money to real bank accounts and entering them by contracting with cryptocurrencies is good for us and we can convert our currencies then to Paypal accounts, but the matter for me is a little complicated as not everyone will be able to benefit from this because Paypal is linked to specific countries only

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/4/2020 at 11:55 AM, Kapil Koirala said:

Paypal CEO was the one who said cryptocurrencies are scams in 2018 and now they also want to adopt crypto. Well thats a great news for millions of users who are using both paypal and crypto because they don't have to find 2 seperate wallets to store their money.

@Kapil Koirala Yes PayPal was so bad with Crypto currency in past days. Many accounts were freezed because of Crypto related transactions but just few years later Paypal is realising the Potential Behind Crypto.

But Keep in mind that Paypao will support US citizens only for some time. And the Paypal will allows buy/sell/hodl option only in custodial way.

We won't be able to withdraw or send Crypto to another PayPal account or users.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Paypal was the final good news that helped Bitcoin make a breakout and price is heading towards 20k. It was significant and helped with something that we were waiting for a long time, adoption. It will now be easier for hundreds of millions of users of Paypal to buy Bitcoin and it will make it great asset again.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You know, I agree, that PayPal is rather good money operation platform, but every time I work with it, I meet a lot of problems, that I never met before. Like something just stops my transactions, or the website is very laggy, so, I think, they’s better concentrate on their existing services.

• +2 1

I think its a good plan and so to me its good to really have an integrated system and we need to follow the right ideas of the market, paypal should have adopted one crypto and my suggestion is Ripple,so to me we need to work and put together everything that will bring this front because when we do that its going to really make so many system work and payeer is really ahead of them.

Paypal move is very significant because it opens the gates for every payment processor to accept Bitcoin and for all shops to start accepting it. Paypal is used by countless shops, websites and so many people. It is probably the big news we were expecting and it is shown in the price too as it pumped around 40% since the announcement.

• +1 1

Paypal accepted the trade and use of a Bitcoin and more cryptocurrencies. It began in the USA and Bitcoin reacted today with a price of close to $17000 but did not break it. Paypal is not just a one time pump for Bitcoin but it will have long term effect.

In online world for payments the paypal have big name and coming into crypto isn't small news where this will help the crypto buying and selling but gives it's user to have crypto assets in their platform without looking out. They can get more members through this. Their move will increase their size and get more project on board.