About Bitcoin trading.. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About Bitcoin trading..

Now a days bitcoin is one of the biggest issues in the world..  For this reason bitcoin  become a headache for all developing countries.. Because of  the price of Bitcoin that reached from the end of December 2016 to the middle of January 2017... We all know that  in 2018 the bitcoin price was raised around 20k usd..  And from that time bitcoin start to affect on every  one.. 

Why is the price of this bitcoin so restrained??

Its main reason bitcoin is not a local currency...  It is not the single currency of any country... For this reason, no Country  has control on bitcoin.. It is a decentralized currency, which is traded using blockchain technology...  And this is the main reason why btc  prices are out of control... Though,  developed countries, especially the American regulatory authority SEC, have stepped in to regulate Bitcoin... Though,  i think  its not possible  but we can see what happen  in future.. 

Is Bitcoin Trading Legit?

Legality is necessary  to work on any major economic issue... In any country, if an organization wants to start work, it must first get legitimacy from the government in that country... For this reason before start  trading on bitcoin, we need to know is bitcoin legal in our country  or not?? You can search About   it in google that is your country accept  bitcoin or not.. Now one thing is if bitcoin trading is not legal in your country then  can't you trade bitcoin?? If bitcoin trading is not legal in your country, you will not be able to trade bitcoin, but that is not right...  We know that Forex is not yet legal in many countries, but dont those country  people do forex trading?? Ofcourse they do but here has one thing to say that there is a little bit of complication in the country that has imposed sanctions on the country that has given legitimacy...

If you are a citizen of a country where there are no barriers to bitcoin trading... And if your country’s  bitcoin trading exchange  site trying  to stole your money then your government  will take action  against  the exchange  site..  Its means there has no fear of lose money in those country where bitcoin trading  is legal..  But if you from those country where bitcoin trading is not legal and if your money get stole by any exchange  site then you cant do against them as your country dont support  bitcoin  trading.. Its means you need to do bitcoin trading by your own risk.. 

Where is Bitcoin traded? 

At present, there has 31k plus exchange  site where you can do trade of bitcoin according  to the calculation  of coinmarketcap.. You can choose one or more exchange  site from those exchange  site.. .  But yes, don't forget the issue of trusted and secure....
From those exchange  site coinbase was best but it has lost  It's  popularity  due to lot of limitations.. At present, Chinese trading company Binance is at the top considering security, trading fees and trusts... Though  one and half year ago Bitrrex had taken the first position ..  Also there has lot of forex market where bitcoin can be traded..  But if you want to trade Only  crypto currency  then  it will be better for you to choice those site that has created  for crypto currency  trading..

How to create trading account?? 

Its not a hard thing  to open  trading account  for bitcoin  or crypto currency .. As you read my topic  for long time then, I will assume that you have a Facebook / Twitter account...And when you use a site like Facebook / Twitter, it is not a complicated matter for you to open an account on any site.... Like other sites, you will open an account here with your email, name, mobile number information... However, opening an account is not an important issue in the cryptocurrency market but after create a account  you must need to follow some rule.. 

What to do when opening a trading market account :

You may open  lot of website  account in your life but you dont  know that when did you open  those  account...
Maybe you can say About  the year but date?? By the way, i just did fun for explain  a thing seriously  and that is "Date".. No matter which cryptocurrency market you open an account to trade in, it is important to keep track of the activities that will take place from the time you open the account to the time you use it...

Example :The exact date, IP address, email, mobile number of the day you open the account.. You must write those activity  in a safe place.  After that, if you have submitted any documents to verify your account then you must write down the date when you submitted that document and also the date when it was verified...
To increase your account security, write down the date when you activated 2FA and the backup code that will be given to you when activating 2FA... Also sometimes you can take a screenshot of how much balance  has  in your account.. 

After reading so much, maybe you are wondering what I am saying!  Yes, if there is no problem in your account then there is no problem.  But God forbid you have to update any information due to a problem in your account... Suppose your email get deactivated  by Which  you made your  trading account.. Then you will need all the above information to recover the accounts that you have in the cryptocurrency exchange market...  If one of them is omitted, you will lose hope of getting your account back.  So it is your responsibility to take care of your own account...

Best of luck cryptotalk members 💕   

images (1).jpeg

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

About trading Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin is on the internet, they are even easier to steal and much more difficult to return and track. Bitcoin itself is safe, but bitcoins are only as safe as the wallet that stores them. Investing in bitcoin is no joke, and securing your investment should be your top priority ...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is the best currency in today's market, its price is going up in the market, now by acquiring bitcoin we can exchange our money with eobit and bring it to our own wallet, so I say I am very happy to get this bitcoin in cryptocurrency. Any country can control the price of this bitcoin by controlling its price on the market products so when investors invest they need to know about the price of bitcoin only then I think they can achieve success.

• +1 2

Now a days bitcoin is one of the biggest issues in the world.. For this reason bitcoin become a headache for all developing countries,Any country can control the price of this bitcoin by controlling its price on the market products so when investors invest they need to know about the price of bitcoin only then I think they can achieve success

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

Bitcoin Crypto is the best currency in the world, trading with Bitcoin can be profitable,

@Mosharraf without any doubt trading on bitcoin is profitable as its demand in crypto market more than another coin.. But as the btc price much high so it will not be possible for every one to hold bitcoin for trading.. Who has big capital can do trade on bitcoin hugely that give them much profit.  Like Twitter CEO Invested 150 million usd on btc..                

• +2 2

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Where is Bitcoin traded? 

At present, there has 31k plus exchange  site where you can do trade of bitcoin according  to the calculation  of coinmarketcap.. You can choose one or more exchange  site from those exchange  site.. .  But yes, don't forget the issue of trusted and secure....
From those exchange  site coinbase was best but it has lost  It's  popularity  due to lot of limitations.. At present, Chinese trading company Binance is at the top considering security, trading fees and trusts... Though  one and half year ago Bitrrex had taken the first position ..  Also there has lot of forex market where bitcoin can be traded..  But if you want to trade Only  crypto currency  then  it will be better for you to choice those site that has created  for crypto currency  trading..

Well explained @Dorjoy12 there are many places to trade bitcoin and there are many methods to trade bitcoin. You have talk about Coinbase and i agree with you in 100%. I used coinbase the first time in 2017 and it was one of my best exchanges... unfortunately, they allow me only to send and receive coins but not to trade my coins! That was really bad and in just one month i shift to HitBTC, though i don't know how i left it but now i use Binance and Yobit most.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well explained @Dorjoy12 there are many places to trade bitcoin and there are many methods to trade bitcoin. You have talk about Coinbase and i agree with you in 100%. I used coinbase the first time in 2017 and it was one of my best exchanges... unfortunately, they allow me only to send and receive coins but not to trade my coins! That was really bad and in just one month i shift to HitBTC, though i don't know how i left it but now i use Binance and Yobit most.

You have made a good decision mate because this two listed exchangers are very good and have earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to the efficiency and advantages they have over other sites, you will definitely enjoy trading in them and th y are both strong in terms of security.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

49 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

As for Bitcoin trading, there are many platforms, but we have to choose the platform that gives us credibility in making money, and safety as well.
I am currently using the Yobit platform, from my experience, I found it the best

Absolutely @kenan 1 yobit is one of the best exchanges because it's safe, low fees, quick transactions and has many ways to earn profit. Yobit will catch more attention and a lot of traffic if they'll create a mobile app.

• +2 1

i see now a days history of this head of all the crypto currencies and found this time is not suitable for some long term investment but make trading in short terms and play safely because we dont know that the price of bitcoin when drops and we get loses .

It is one of the safest ways to invest your money, bitcoin does not have a great possibility that its value will drop a lot, also it is most likely that its value will rise to a great point.

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

unfortunately, they allow me only to send and receive coins but not to trade my coins!

@Calvinpriva as coinbase is a american exchange site that is why its only accept trade in their exchange site for those country where crypto currency is legal... If your country dont accept crypto then you cant trade on Coinbase.. 

12 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

most of cryptocurrencies depend on decentralization, yet they don't have that value in the market.

@eliottalderosn You are right my friend..  Though most of crypto depend on decentralization system but those crypto currency project and road map is different  than any success currency like bnb...  I have made a topic about how to find out good crypto currency.... You can check the topic too               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

as coinbase is a american exchange site that is why its only accept trade in their exchange site for those country where crypto currency is legal... If your country dont accept crypto then you cant trade on Coinbase.. 

I feel bad about this! I love coinbase because it's the most trusted exchange and there are many services i use which they only accept coinbase commerce but unfortunately, i can't use it as well! @Dorjoy12

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I feel bad about this! I love coinbase because it's the most trusted exchange and there are many services i use which they only accept coinbase commerce but unfortunately, i can't use it as well! @Dorjoy12

@Calvinpriva recently coinbase sent us a email about developing its term and conditions in November.. So we can hope that something special feature they will added or they will change the conditions of old feature.. Also i read a article that on the next update of coinbase they will improve the transaction of btc to sent in external account and the transaction time will decrease then than now..                       

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12Well explained mate about the trading of bitcoin it's such a great topic you have come up with and to add on as talking of my country trading of bitcoin is considered a legal tendency of which it's at one's own risk and that means when one loses his money through hack attacks or scamers vai this trade,he or she can't seek help from the government,just as you said in your topic though many opt this type of trading because it's profitable and there are many ways to trade vai exchanges and peer to peer platforms like Localbitcoins.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Dorjoy12 I checked it too. Indeed there are other factors that help a coin become successful.

Road map for BNB is so great and that's one of the reasons it is getting more popular and stronger day by day.

I believe in the project and I feel it will be a successful journey for the team behind it and everyone who are investing in it

@eliottalderosn  if you talk about bnb project then i can say bnb project team lead a great planning to make more good about bnb price so that they submit the coin burning project of bnb.. Look the 13th burning of bnb and for the burning bnb price increase hugely.. .. In future all the bnb holder or investor will be in profit.. IMG_20201018_072458_708.thumb.jpg.dc77ed8ac369d484b8729cac8137b937.jpg

• +1 2

12 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

that's why I believe it will be one of the top 3 cryptocurrencies in the future

@eliottalderosn as crypto currency market always pump and dump and any time currency position get changed so it can be happen too in future.. As now BNB coin position around 6th in Coin market so there has a chance to come in number 3 position in crypto market sooner or later..      

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/16/2020 at 10:36 AM, Calvinpriva said:

hey allow me only to send and receive coins but not to trade my coins! That was really bad and in just one month i shift to HitBTC, though i don't know how i left it but now i use Binance and Yobit most.

why you dont try to trade your ut bitcoin in other exchanges like binance , huobi and also yobit , i think these exchanges is much better and simple and also greater volume than Coinbase exchange .

• +2 1

thats a very good post, but i think this post would have been better if it was in beginner section, its all the information newbies will want to know, and even i didnt know there are 31k exchanges! because i know only a handful of exchanges so far.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We cannot know the legitimacy of Bitcoin from government decisions because many governments do not know any idea about Bitcoin and why it was launched for circulation and perhaps this leads to a waste of time, but as for the price, the great rise has a reason which is that mining rewards decrease with the increase in the demand

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a days bitcoin is a headache for every person...there are 31k plus sites of bitcoin trading....if bitcoin is legal in your country then you should trade the coin if not legal in your country then you should not follow the bit coin trade

Thank you for this valuable information that you provided to us through your article. I hope that it is from your own effort and not copy and paste so that the topic continues in the forum because there are many beginners here who are ignorant of the meaning of the word bitcoin because they entered this field to make profit without knowing the field of digital currencies .

• +2 1

It is a good thing to collect all this information about trading in cryptocurrencies in one post, but I have a question: Is using a platform not recognized by the state for trading is safe in a country that recognizes Bitcoin?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Jaak05 said:

Bitcoin is the biggest problem in the world .. This is why Bitcoin is a headache for all developing countries, any country can control the price of this bitcoin by controlling the marketed products so when investors invest they need to know about the price of Bitcoin I think they can succeed.

Nice one, this is a good start to trading, beginners can gain from it, but it does not indicates somethings about trading, how trading can be so risky and listing the rules to reduce the risks. It also do not indicator more of technical ways traders should have as strategies. But just for people that really want to open a trading account, the write up is good. 

• +3 1

I think bitcoin trading is more profitable compare to any currency.  But the main problem is capital. Bitcoin is overpriced currency.  But if anyone can buy it is low price, he can make a huge profit. 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Вера в рост BTC и ETH падает: эксперт ссылается на метрики опционов, которые прямо на это указывают   Трейдер Гордон Грант уверен, что значительное снижение подразумеваемой волатильности (IV - Implied Volatility) базовых опционов ATM «на деньгах» на Биткоин и Эфириум наиболее точно отражает настроение трейдеров. Он считает, что данная ситуация указывает на существенное снижение веры трейдеров в рост цен на ведущие криптовалюты в ближайшее время. Мнение Гранта опубликовало издание The Block.   Согласно представленным трейдером метрикам, где он сравнивает изменения цен на недельные и месячные контракты на опционы ETH, видно что  ATM c конца апреля буквально рухнула на 30% (с 88% до 58%).   BTC ATM обвалилась в тех же пропорциях. Изменение стоимости страйка опциона на главную криптовалюту «на деньгах» на том же временном диапазоне показывает обвал с 80% до почти 50%.   Гордон Грант считает, что такая ситуация на рынке опционов указывает на то, что продавцы после произошедшего халвинга не верят в рост Биткоина. По крайней мере в ближайшее время они этого точно не ожидают. Графики показывают, что опционные трейдеры утратили надежду на рост лидеров криптовалютного рынка, поэтому перестают холдить. Проданные контракты и создали это крутое пике.   Грант прокомментировал ситуацию так: «Cреднесрочная структура IV опционов показывает крутой перекос, который произошёл лавинообразно вследствие вышеупомянутой динамики котировок. Также ситуация связана с потенциальным возбуждением волатильности ведущей криптовалюты во второй половине 2024 года и в следующем году».   Грант указывает на то, что на рынке опционов на данный момент присутствует уверенность в том, что цена исполнения будет значительно ниже ожидаемой ранее. Участники рынка опционов, согласно метрикам, считают с равной долей вероятности, что Биткоин к концу года достигнет $75 000 и $100 000 соответственно. Это сравнимо с ситуацией в марте, когда на рынке была уверенность в том, что курс поднимется выше $73 000.   Грант считает, что ходлеры очень поздно пришли на рынок, чтобы получить высокую прибыль от волатильности до халвинга. При этом стали спешно уходить, когда премии стали слишком «жирными», что также послужило причиной обвала ATM.   На сегодняшний день премии настолько снизились, что BTC опционы с экспирацией на $100 000 продаются уже с дисконтом в 10%, при том что ещё в декабре премия составляла 20%. Вера рынка в то, что цена достигнет данного значения к концу года, существенно снизилась.   Стоит напомнить, что 1 мая котировки Bitcoin упали ниже $57 000.   Что касается прогнозов других аналитиков, то отметим, что ещё в апреле специалисты Glassnode писали о том, что график цены Биткоина формирует дно в области $60 000 — 66 000. При этом они предупредили, что если цена главной криптовалюты упадёт ниже указанных значений, то такая ситуация спровоцирует панику на рынке и приведёт к лавинообразному обвалу стоимости BTC.   Аналитики JPMorgan предрекали подобный исход. Их прогноз был куда более пессимистическим. В марте они предсказывали, что после халвинга Биткоин уйдёт на коррекцию вплоть до $42 000.  
    • Я про лаймы в смысле потенциально интересной инвестиции, представляется вполне способной порадовать инвестора) Удачи в новых монетах, все может быть
    • Доброго времени суток, уважаемые пользователи!Информируем Вас о добавлении новых направлений,Мы сделали минимальную сумму обмена и лучший курс.1. Газпромбанк → Tether USDT TRC202. Газпромбанк → Tether USDT ERC203.Газпромбанк → Tether USDT BEP204. Tether USDT TRC20 → Газпромбанк5. Tether USDT BEP20 → Газпромбанк6. Tether USDT ERC20 → Газпромбанк7. Bitcoin BTC → Газпромбанк8. Tether USDT BEP20 → BTБ9. Tether USDT TRC20 → BTБ10. Tether USDT ERC20 → BTБ11. Bitcoin BTC → ВТБ12. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Сбербанк13. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Тинькофф14. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Газпромбанк15. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Альфа-Банк16. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → ВТБ17. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → РайфайзенбанкДобавляем новые направления-каждый день, для удобности можете отслеживать наш Telegram-канал , В канале мы уведомляем подписчиков о розыгрышах, акциях, новостях о экономике, финансах и мошеннических схемах-чтобы обезопасить Вас!
    • В 2024 году на рынок вышли токены с капитализацией $8,6 млрд   Известный криптовалютный эксперт Тор Хартвигсен опубликовал сообщение в социальной сети X, в котором рассказал о новых альткоинах, появившихся за первые 4 месяца 2024 года. Он заверил, что участники рынка могли наблюдать значительный рост предложения альтернативных цифровых валют. Аналитик отметил самые главные стартапы, которые вспомнил и подсчитал рыночную (MCAP), а также их полностью разводненную, капитализацию (FDV).   Эксперт опубликовал соответствующую таблицу, в которой наглядно продемонстрировал ключевые показатели. Исследователь отметил, что большинство из активов — это проекты Binance IEO. Тор Хартвигсен подчеркнул, что «на рынок вышло уже $8,6 млрд дополнительных ликвидных поставок». При этом в ближайшие годы будет разблокировано в общей сложности еще $70,5 млрд по текущему курсу.
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – Investors may not see a rise in the price of the main cryptocurrency to new historical highs in the coming months. Optimism about the launch of cryptocurrency ETFs in Hong Kong quickly dwindled, and bitcoin began to search for its bottom again. Liquidations of long positions reached $230 million per day, according to CoinGlass monitoring. It seems that bearish sentiments arose because the trading volumes of new ETFs in Hong Kong were significantly lower than expected, which led to a capital outflow from BTC-ETFs on US exchanges. According to Glassnode analysts, bullish sentiments persist as the market prefers the "buy on the dip" approach. However, they acknowledge that losing support at around $60,000 could lead to a crash in the BTC price to $52,000. Another expert, Alan Santana, believes bitcoin could fall even lower, possibly to $30,000.   – Legendary trader, analyst, and head of Factor LLC, Peter Brandt, has allowed for a 25% probability that bitcoin has already formed another peak (ATH) in the current cycle on March 14 at a high of $73,745. The expert referred to the concept of "exponential decay," which describes a process of decreasing growth by a constant percentage over a specific period. "Historically, bitcoin has traded within approximately four-year cycles often associated with halvings. After the initial bull rally, there were three more, each 80% less powerful than the previous in terms of price growth," the specialist explained. "In my analysis, I estimated the probability [of such a scenario] at 25%. However, I trust the report I published in February more. [...] The 'pre/post-halving' cycle construction suggests that the current bullish trend will reach its peak in the range of $140,000–160,000 somewhere in late summer/early autumn 2025," clarified Peter Brandt. Giovanni Santostasi, CEO of Quantonomy, questioned the appropriateness of applying the theory of exponential decay in this particular case. "We have three data points if we exclude the period before the [first] halving, and effectively only two when looking at the ratios. This is insufficient for conducting any significant statistical analysis," Santostasi commented on Brandt's assumption. According to his own power-law model, the peak of the fourth cycle is expected around December 2025, at approximately $210,000. It is worth noting that not only Giovanni Santostasi but also many other participants in the crypto market are counting on the continuation of the bull rally and achieving a new ATH. For example, Glassnode analyst James Check hopes that the BTC rate at this stage will reach $250,000. Even Peter Brandt himself mentioned $200,000 as a potential target in the February report he cited.   – The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has examined the first cryptocurrency and its impact on global markets in a new report. The organisation recognises the asset's ability to positively influence the economy. According to the IMF, digital gold is "the key to autonomy" for many countries in difficult financial situations. The report highlights the growing popularity of bitcoin and its acceptance in various jurisdictions, while the tense geopolitical situation has made assets like bitcoin and gold "more relevant."   – According to analysts from Spot On Chain, their forecasting model, developed using an extensive dataset, takes into account halvings, interest rate cycles, ETF factors, venture investor activity, and bitcoin sales by miners. Using the artificial intelligence platform Vertex AI from Google Cloud, Spot On Chain obtained price forecasts for bitcoin for the years 2024-2025. According to calculations, the price of the first cryptocurrency will be in the range of $56,000-70,000 from May to July, characterised by increased volatility. In the second half of 2024, there is a 63% probability that BTC will rise to $100,000. "This forecast signals prevailing bullish sentiments in the market, which will be facilitated by the expected reduction in interest rates [by the US Federal Reserve]. This could increase the demand for risk assets such as stocks and bitcoin," representatives of Spot On Chain explained. According to their data, there is a "convincing probability" – 42% – that in the first half of 2025, digital gold will surpass the $150,000 mark, as the first cryptocurrency typically updates its historical maximum 6-12 months after each halving. If we consider the entire year of 2025, the chances of growth to $150,000 increase to 70%.   – Cathy Wood, CEO of Ark Invest, confirmed her long-term forecast for Ethereum. In her opinion, the main altcoin is capable of catching up with bitcoin. She believes that by 2032, its market capitalization will reach an impressive $20 trillion. Based on current values, the main altcoin should consistently trade above $160,000 by that time. Highlighting her views, Cathy Wood emphasized that technologically, Ethereum is more advanced compared to the flagship cryptocurrency. Moreover, at the moment, it remains the most in-demand platform for deploying smart contracts and decentralized applications of any complexity. In March, the price of ETH exceeded $4,000, but this was followed by a deep correction coinciding with geopolitical escalation in the Middle East, leading investors to flee from high-risk assets. Instead, they focused on diversification and began investing capital in traditional financial instruments. In light of these events, the key beneficiaries were the dollar and US Treasury bonds, as well as precious metals.    – Mark Yusko, CEO of Morgan Creek Capital, expects a massive inflow of funds into the cryptocurrency market as wealth estimated at $30 trillion from baby boomers seeks to enter digital assets. According to the businessman, capital flows will most likely come from them – those born between 1946 and 1964 – through pension accounts managed by advisors. (According to the Investment Advisor Association, in 2022, US financial advisors managed assets worth more than $114 trillion). Yusko mentioned that the introduction of BTC-ETFs has significantly changed demand. However, the full effect of this is yet to be felt. "I believe that within 12 months, $300 billion will enter this area – this is 1% of the $30 trillion. In fact, this is more money than has ever been converted into bitcoin in 15 years. We've only been working with ETFs for about three months, and we've received about 10% of what I think comes into this area from registered investment advisors who control all the boomers' money," stated Yusko, adding that the inflow could potentially increase the crypto market's capitalization to $6 trillion.   – American regulators, according to the administrator of Bitcoin.org known as Cobra, are preparing to impose a complete ban on self-custody of cryptocurrency. This means that US citizens will have to involve intermediaries who will store digital assets. "If you think the government won't come for your bitcoins, you simply haven't paid attention to this," Cobra scares readers on the X social network page. Cobra recently assured subscribers that a split might occur within the Bitcoin community. There are those who want the network to remain unchanged and those who would like to add more features to Bitcoin, expanding the network's capabilities. Cobra is confident that these disagreements could negatively affect the ecosystem of the first cryptocurrency.   – American entrepreneur and investor Chris Dixon criticised the tightening measures taken by regulators regarding cryptocurrencies. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is increasingly suing crypto companies, claiming they are trading unregistered securities. This has caused Dixon great concern. "The US has an absurd cryptocurrency regulation regime. [...] Major industry companies developing blockchain-based solutions face constant pressure. Existing rules encourage platforms to host only memecoins, which can be freely traded on markets without any restrictions, rather than other more useful crypto assets," stated Dixon. Further in his forecasts, the administrator of Bitcoin.org under the nickname Cobra believes that the US authorities are preparing to introduce a complete ban on self-custody of cryptocurrency. This means that citizens of the country will have to involve intermediaries who will store their digital assets. "If you think the government won't come for your bitcoins, you just haven't paid attention to this," Cobra scares readers on the pages of social network X.   – The Federal Court of Seattle (USA) has delivered a verdict in the case of the co-founder and former CEO of the largest crypto exchange, Binance, Changpeng Zhao. It is noted that the businessman was accused of crimes related to money transfers without a license. While the prosecution had requested three years of imprisonment, the defense suggested settling for five months of probation. Representatives of the Justice Department insisted that probation for CZ was inappropriate as "such a decision could encourage others to break the law on the largest possible scale." The defence argued the absence of evidence that the defendant was informed of the illegal activities on the exchange. As a result, one of the wealthiest people in the crypto industry got away with four months of imprisonment. Addressing his final words, Changpeng Zhao acknowledged that he had failed to properly establish a suitable client verification system at Binance and to counteract money laundering during his tenure. Recall that in November 2023, Zhao reached a settlement with the US government to end a years-long investigation against Binance. As part of the agreement, he stepped down as CEO and agreed to pay a fine of $50 million. However, as we see, the US authorities found this insufficient, and now, in addition to dismissal and a fine, a prison term has been added. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Почему цена биткоина столь волатильна и наступит ли стабильность?   Биткоин по-прежнему поражает своими непредсказуемыми изменениями цены. В момент своего создания его стоимость равнялась нескольким центам, а в марте этого года он достиг рекордного максимума на отметке почти $74 000. Этот долгий путь был отмечен крайней волатильностью, а иногда его колебания превышали 80%. Понимание нестабильной природы биткоина имеет решающее значение для успеха инвесторов и аналитиков, поскольку помогает составить представление о будущем криптовалют. Волатильность биткоина обусловлена множеством факторов, которые заключаются в характеристиках очень молодой цифровой валюты. В отличие от традиционных активов, имеющих многовековую историю, биткоин и рынок криптовалют в целом не имеют устоявшейся динамики рынка. В настоящее время из-за манипуляций его стоимость регулярно переоценивается рынком, что приводит к большим колебаниям цен в ответ на новую информацию и события. Одним из фундаментальных факторов, влияющих на волатильность BTC, является лимитированность его предложения в 21 миллион монет. Усиливающийся дефицит монет усиливает колебания цен, особенно на фоне растущего спроса со стороны розничных и институциональных инвесторов. Кроме того, влияние крупных инвесторов, которых обычно называют криптокитами, ещё больше усугубляет волатильность цен. Их значительные активы позволяют им влиять на динамику рынка с помощью крупных ордеров на покупку или продажу, что также приводит к резким изменениям цен. И здесь следует упомянуть относительную незрелость инфраструктуры рынка криптовалют и проблемы с ликвидностью, поэтому любые крупные сделки, безусловно, влияют на рыночные цены. Недостаток ликвидности может усилить колебания цен, поскольку инвесторы маневрируют, открывая позиции и выходя из них. Считалось, что появление деривативов, связанных с биткоином в виде спотовых ETF, и развитие рыночной инфраструктуры могут сделать торговый процесс более стабильным. Пока же мы наблюдаем резкие скачки из-за крупных притоков и оттоков средств. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2410618
    • April Results: A British Pound Trade Nets NordFX Client Over $25,000 in Profit     Brokerage firm NordFX has summarized the trading performance of its clients for April 2024. The efficacy of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the earnings of the company’s IB-partners were also evaluated.   - This month’s highest profit was earned by a client from South Asia, account number 1765XXX, who made $26,757 from trading the GBP/USD pair. - The second place in the TOP-3 was taken by their compatriot, account number 1751XXX, with earnings of $16,976 from gold trades (XAU/USD). - The third step of the April podium was claimed by a trader from East Asia, account number 1609XXX, who traded not physical but digital “gold”: bitcoin. It was the BTC/USD pair transactions that enabled them to profit by $14,301.   The passive investment services at NordFX showed the following trends:   - In the PAMM service, we continue to monitor the account named Kikos2. Opened on November 18 last year, now after 162 days of operation, it shows a fantastic profit of 1161%. While this result is impressive, the aggressive trading strategy has also led to a substantial drawdown of 58%. Unrelenting statistics demonstrate that even more conservative trading can lead to a complete loss of funds. Therefore, investors must always exercise utmost caution and only risk the money whose loss will not disrupt their normal life. We will continue to monitor and see what happens with this account in May.    - In CopyTrading, we have previously highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a return of 415% over 312 days with a maximum drawdown of 37%. Another interesting signal called NordFXSrilanka has made a profit of 39% in 113 days, specifically since January 6, 2024. While not as impressive as yahmat-forex, its notable advantage is a very small drawdown: just about 9%.   Among the IB-partners of NordFX, the TOP-3 are as follows: - The largest commission reward of $22,732 was credited to a partner from Western Asia, account number 1645XXX. - The next is a partner from South Asia, account number 1682XXX, who received $5,224. - Finally, rounding out the top three is their compatriot, account number 1565XXX, who was rewarded with $3,614.   ***   As we conclude this month, it is important to note that NordFX clients now have yet another excellent opportunity to enhance their financial portfolio. In the 2024 super lottery, 202+4 cash prizes totaling $100,000 will be awarded. Participating in the lottery and securing a chance to win one or even several of these prizes is quite simple. For more details, visit the NordFX website. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Со временем которое осталось, да скорее все так и может быть, но лучше будет постараться дойти до 6-го уровня, то есть довести дело до конца, а после и расслабиться. Хотя даже так увы нет никаких гарантий, что это может нам что-то принести, но будем надеяться, что 6 лвл будет иметь весомое значение при раздаче.
    • SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.