Tokens For Browsing - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Tokens For Browsing

Well, I have a browser to get crypto like the Presearch browser and CryptoTab browser. There you can get tokens and crypto when you surf the internet.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, rjroshan said:

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

I am a brave user,but until now i didnt earn any bat,i dont know why. The other two  never heard before,but ill do some research and try it.thanks for sharing this.

Well, i have no idea with this, this is my first time to know that when you used their browser, you can get some coin, i hope that bitcoin create its own browser and make it like this so that many people used it to earned money lol.

9 hours ago, rjroshan said:

You have unfortunatly bad expieriance. Its your bad luck and no chance to get more like others. Not more any example needed, i have already withdraw some real money to uphold where earn from brave by myself. Remember, every trick will not work for every one. You need to find other way if you not working with this. There are so may ways and try to find some other way.

Good for you.Could gou share your knowledge and experience with us.It will helpful to other members.How much did you make from it.what is the procedure? Could you share with us in detailed.

Yes I do that using both presearch and brave browser but in my opinion to earn token or coins brave browser has more ease in research even when I want to convert my coins brave browser gives me better choice site thats my though.

Actually I'm using brave browser to earn tokens. If you want to free bitcoin than you can try being browser because being browser is giving reward for use.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:00 PM, rjroshan said:

I dont believe in this type of earning. as it did not pays enough as there is working is more than enough. so here in crypto world we have to find good rewards program whom will help us growing our mind towards earniing.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, rjroshan said:

The brave browser is a legit one. I don't recognize those two browsers and I don't recommend people to use it. Be careful with your coin guys!

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, rjroshan said:

Actually brother idont want earning tokens in any browser.ifeel not comfortable and im scared with my data and personal informations to be stole thats why im not using any browser that can earn any tokens.i try the brave but im scared

Just now, rjroshan said:

They all paying so far without any delay. But i also highly reccomend about security of your coins. Brave browser is the most popular rather than, preasearch and netbox browsers. 

Ok good then. But can you show proof of payment? Why do you worry about security? Did you find any breach?

I have never tried a browser that can produce Tokens or Crypto. But I use the browser to enter the CryptoTalk site and for me this is enough for me.

39 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I dont believe in this type of earning. as it did not pays enough as there is working is more than enough. so here in crypto world we have to find good rewards program whom will help us growing our mind towards earniing.

Yes maybe youre right even me itried before the brave browser but it end up so many things to do before i got paid and always says pending and pending.and look after a month my pay out is only less than 2$.my goodness too very low

Iam earning bat token in brave browser thanks to information the netbox token in nexbox browser I really don't know the nexbox browser 

33 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

I'm not promoting my referral link here to get the commission. So I'm not going to show any proof because they have now only paid $1 per one referral. They have finished their promotion period which paying $5 for one referral. Security of brave 100% no need to think too much.

It's ok if you don't want to show it. That is why I don't recommend anyone to use it. I believe the brave browser only. 

That I have never used purchasing a research expression, is it possible to give a web site in my situation to sit and learn with regards to the research assignment? Just truly feel certain I may most certainly carry out

start on any MSN together with the search for Presearch coin together with over the earliest tab you will realize the location. My organization is possibly not posting the anchor text at this point as I might get word of caution tips.

There are several browsers that provide you with their own tokens in exchange for your use of their browser, but the command makes you have to install several browsers, as well as you cannot browse through them all because the command is tired and for this there must be another better way

THINK POSITIVE

That's true many apps and site are launching in Google play store they provides to use browser to earn some free tokens. There are many browser sites to give some free coins to using this site's and app like presearch, brave browser.

7 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

I have never tried a browser that can produce Tokens or Crypto. But I use the browser to enter the CryptoTalk site and for me this is enough for me.

You can have the two to have a double earning. Nice you use the browser to browse you still earn

7 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

You can have the two to have a double earning. Nice you use the browser to browse you still earn

I am currently using Brave Browser to earn some BAT coin. That is amazing project. I am really love about their browser because can block so many ads without problem. I am really hate the popup and other ads because that is distract my browsing experience. But for presearch and netbox i never try. Maybe will try it later. Thank you for the information. That 3 coins have price in the market and i think good for holding.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don,t think so that we get good amount of token from the browsing because so many token we got through browsing but these coins value is so much low in the market and we spend so much time just to work in it and we got low value coins, so thats why i am not using the browser coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many good projects are running they give us free token for browsing.These are following.

Bat toke they give us free token every month for using brave browser.

presearch   They give 8 PRE coin daily for regular search

Netbox Global  they give coin for using their browser.

The presearch is a best platform to earn pre tokens. This platform gives the opportunity to earn pre tokens by searching things in the browser. And you will be get paid when you completes the 1000 pre tokens.

12 hours ago, khan22 said:

I don,t think so that we get good amount of token from the browsing because so many token we got through browsing but these coins value is so much low in the market and we spend so much time just to work in it and we got low value coins, so thats why i am not using the browser coins.

Yeah,they are recording our search and data then sell ot to third part.People are using it in greed of free coins.But don't think about thier own privacy .And then their p.c is hacked they does not need to blame any one.

In the case of browsing tokens, there are now some browsers in the market that will allow you to earn cryptocurrency tokens and also you can earn a good amount if you work in a good browser and search whatYou will be given the token to search through the project and these browsers are actually very powerful and good browsers