Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion.

2 hours ago, juos1s said:

$ 200 billion is really huge and bitcoin has been rising a lot lately, especially with more and more people buying and selling, Bitcoin's dominance in the market is still the number one and it is always thriving.

The bitcoin market is still small compared to the huge global currency markets and with whales prepared from all over the world and a few regulatory framework, the bitcoin market has a long history of price manipulation.

Bitcoin will soar more than the achievement of the  total amount if the bitcoin halving will have the effect that will make bitcoin to double in price which will contribute to the increase of the cryptocurrency total volume

• +1 1

Through an event that carries a lot of strength and can cause a strong change in demand. In May 2020, Bitcoin is conducting a retail event traditionally known for its positive impact on the market

It is strange that, despite the collapse of the Bitcoin price BTC, in March, the number of portfolios containing 1 Bitcoin has continued to rise until now, as it reached its highest levels ever.

Due to this expansion in the gains of bitcoin now there is also a high chance for the prices of bitcoin to rise more than it and if it rises then many users and investors can carry out their profit from it which will also help to increase the trading through bitcoin. 

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, TeknoLightz said:

I'm almost sure that bitcoin is going for another pump this year either to 14.5k again or straight to the 20k area, I hope it doesn't dump as much when it gets there this time

Actually that's what most speculation still forcast on the value of Bitcoin as per suggestions many predictions have come up to boost on the notion for price of Bitcoin on the coming years

I think the market value has now fallen below 190 billion, which is why prices have fallen so dramatically I think the cause of the devaluation is the deadly Corona epidemic that affected all parts of the world and the global economy

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

by calculating the daily transaction volume on a digital currency and the bulk of daily transactions and for readability, and this. The trading method you want to use and remember if the currency size is not high or large and should not be entered.

In the cryptocurrency market, trading volume is very important in measurement operations and it goes hand in hand with supply and market value in circulation. Bitcoin is the most important of these currencies in terms of trading volume.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, Dinhhung1612 said:

BTC price for the long time is the up trend and day by day go to the new higher price although sometimes it can step back a little as last several days we saw the big fall of BTC from 10000$ to 4000$ before recovering 7000$ as now. However we can believe in BTC for the bright future, it is one of thing grow up the most strongly and quickly compared to other assets.

The future is bright for bitcoin and this will be proven by plaster after halving, which I hope will positively and significantly affect the price of bitcoin and the amount of trading volume in it, thus increasing its recognition by everyone in the world.

Analysts emphasized that only one Bitcoin coin, will ensure you long-term physical return, much better than known traditional savings such as stocks, traditional currencies and metals as well.

This is a good thing, and I think this is evidence of the increase in the strength and popularity of Bitcoin for those who had been questioning the Bitcoin before and believed it is only a temporary currency.

THINK POSITIVE

This figure is very large, it proves the extent of the ability of bitcoin to develop, but we will find that in the volatile period the market value will increase more with the rise in the price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if we compare the investment in Bitcoin saving vs in bank account saving the difference will be very very high, with Bitcoin will ensure you a high return better than holding your money on bank account saving.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

The value of bitcoin is not too good, and after a week at the beginning of the year, the spike is quite good in increasing the value and total value of the bitcoin market. Even retailers are breaking into cryptocurrencies and I hope we will see it soon to be used in stores and restaurants.

I think Bitcoin retreated and recorded a decline during the day before recovering part of its losses, and recovered $ 7,000 to celebrate the presence of speculators on the rise, but alluded to a troubled week coming as it continued its short-term correlation with bearish US stocks.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:18 AM, magd said:

This figure is very large, it proves the extent of the ability of bitcoin to develop, but we will find that in the volatile period the market value will increase more with the rise in the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has always positive impact on the market volume, whenever bitcoin has a good bull run, the market Total volume will have a higher increase and this even compete with some other markets in the world

Wow the positive news about bitcoin price value late last year 2019 with consistent price increase, this is the kind of news crypto investors are waiting to hear this year again, its just too sad that this virus hasn't seen to allow such, and no cure yet or vaccine, 

Recently, the price of the market cap total for all cryptocurrencies is $199 bitcoin. But with bitcoin hitting $7000, it is possible for the market cap total to be $200 billion as at today. 

It is clear that bitcoin performance are outstanding and some times it becomes shit coin because dumped or pumped in few minutes more then 5% it means liquidated small investors account Who are doing trading on this market. I not like this thing of crypto market. 

On 4/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, jamesvince said:

It is clear that bitcoin performance are outstanding and some times it becomes shit coin because dumped or pumped in few minutes more then 5% it means liquidated small investors account Who are doing trading on this market. I not like this thing of crypto market. 

I think the main resistance for bitcoin that people will look at is $ 10,000 and this is very possible. I would be very disappointed if it traded much less than the $ 5,000 support.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:46 PM, UT2001 said:

Interesting to note that bitcoin is actually not the coin which has the highest trading volume anymore that honor now belongs to the stable coin Tether.

Also interesting that Tether has passed XRP on market cap terms, and is now the third cryptocurrency in total valuation. Somehow Tether keeps being priced at 1USD and is still a stable coin and has already printed more than 8 billion USDT's, without being transparent on the "assets" which are backing these Tethers.

This is a major development in trading volume and investment in bitcoin and this indicates how confident and admired people around the world are in bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, Superred said:

Actually crypto still cannot reach the highest market value again because as far i know the highest volume was happened on 2017 when it reached over than $300 billions but indeed there was progress went to those number again if the price of major cryptocurrency high again

Trade negotiations between the United States and China can keep good risk assets in the short term. almost all companies dump a lot during this period so all investors just throw money at bitcoin. We can believe that it has expanded to $ 200 billion because it is likely to be priced higher than regular Bitcoin transactions.

• +1 1

I think that the more the market value of bitcoin will lead to an increase in its price, and that 200 billion dollars is a large number and this is evidence of the confidence of investors in Bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency since 10 years until now, and perhaps in the future the price of bitcoin increases significantly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

People need to understand bitcoin how they can use bitcoin properly, such as what the bitcoin wallet address, how they can send the satoshi to another wallet, and their wallet address can give or share to others, how to know when the transaction completed. You don't have to know about the fee because it will be automated adjust to current situations. Still, you can learn it later when you already familiar with the previous lesson.

You don't have to learn a complicated lesson about bitcoin, such as how the blockchain works, how the transaction can be submitted to the network, and else because that will need more information. Besides that, you can learn it by yourself by reading many sources on the internet and watching many video tutorials or guidelines on Youtube.

in the future the price of bitcoin increases significantly, one of the safety and security factors, due to its lack of association with other markets

• +1 1