Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion.

12 hours ago, Naga said:

you can still not use it as something to compare its chart with other projects that are non crypto, for example we always see charts of gold being compared with charts of cryoto and thats because gold is older than crypto and has over 40 years of charts.

When it comes to investing, especially with global economic conditions, people usually think about investing in gold. This is considered to be the most popular and oldest-traded asset since the beginning of the economic system.

• Useful or interesting 1

Still the BTC is not taking any start to go to up side because now this time BTC market is the good market and it future is so much bright and good and i hope BTC will soon make a huge bull so if you have any BTC then safe that for future because it will make a bull soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Still the BTC is not taking any start to go to up side because now this time BTC market is the good market and it future is so much bright and good and i hope BTC will soon make a huge bull so if you have any BTC then safe that for future because it will make a bull soon.

what do you mean? bitcoin is already going from 6500$ to 8500 in matter of 2 weeks, and i think for now it will rest between 7900 and 8200$ for a few days while alts try to recover.

8 hours ago, duncun007 said:

what do you mean? bitcoin is already going from 6500$ to 8500 in matter of 2 weeks, and i think for now it will rest between 7900 and 8200$ for a few days while alts try to recover.

are you a experinced trader? because i have seen few of your predictions and they are some kinda true, and what have you been using for your predictions?

17 hours ago, juos1s said:

In my opinion, bitcoin has increased a lot recently. The $ 200 billion market cap is huge, and one can expect it to grow because of such backing

You cannot use bitcoin on every website or every store, but you can use bitcoin to purchase gift cards for websites that do not accept bitcoin as a direct payment method to customers; eGifter is one of the most popular sites for gift cards.

I think this is easily possible, but in this case it will take a lot of investment in the fraternity market in the cryptocurrency platform, and more investment in the bitcoin market will come out and there will be a lot of growthIt will also motivate more people to invest more in this, which is going to be a good point.

23 hours ago, man002 said:

Let's wait for the price of bitcoin to drop even more because I think the price of bitcoin will drop even more by 2020, the cryptocurrency still can't reach the highest market value again because I know the highest volume has occurred. out in 2017

Bitcoin price movement seems to be following an expected trend during the past three months. The price touches the support line four times in a row, penetrates it and takes a deep drop before rebounding above or below the previous support line. In most cases, a typical chart analysis fails because it ignores the real interaction that takes place in the market. I think Bitcoin will decrease in the short term.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 2:42 PM, Which said:

Bitcoin is trading around $6,752 to press time, up almost 3 percent over the 24-hour period. After a significant uptick starting June 30, the leading cryptocurrency continues to hold comfortably above the $6,300 resistance level

now the price is near about 8500 and I think now the price only increase no decrease will happen now. very soon the price hit 20k usd I think.

I know, you're right. Bitcoin expanded profits, bitcoin has increased a lot and bitcoin is still the most valuable currency anyway.

Bitcoin has the highest marketcap. So the changes in btc price effect the total marketcap of crypto. And it will grow two or three times more in this year just because of btc price.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:46 PM, Opinder said:

Bitcoin has the highest marketcap. So the changes in btc price effect the total marketcap of crypto. And it will grow two or three times more in this year just because of btc price.

There is a strong possibility that Bitcoin will enter the highest cryptocurrency in the fourth valence stage.
And opinions about this market are not relevant, and what matters is not what some tools do in the long run, but what you do while you are in a position.

41 minutes ago, Voida said:

that market volume is tranquil attribute to fake volumes by other exchanges, hence how.will it be promising for them to have faith in cryptocurrency volume

This means that a large share of transactions across the chain passes through its services, a sign of consolidation, and energy, in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin continues to dominate the market, as it remains the first in the world.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:54 AM, Ket€hups said:

Right now price of bitcoin starting to increase and now price of bitcoin are in good place $9,000. Hopefully this will continue and increase price up to $20,000 again

Bitcoin price will continue to rise until it reaches almost $ 20,000 at high speed. Blockchain technology has an impressive future, and it has huge application opportunities in financial markets. Blockchain technology can be used to provide a real-time settlement of stock transactions.

Yes bitcoin is the mother of all coins and it's present trade in 8650$ and in future 20000$ reach price and liquid also increase and market cab 200$ million its unbelievable to in the market bitcoin present pump up real hard and so many whales command the market they don't do the market down it is not good for the investors

8 hours ago, jennifer35 said:

I think maybe the grow will continue if people not start selling bitcoin now when they see the price grow, but i think will come more money to crypto and this will help the price to grow.

Unfortunately, despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market has actually boomed in recent years, it is still lagging behind most other financial markets in many key areas.

Bitcoin pricing is an interesting phenomenon and it differs widely from the way that regular money is priced. First of all, despite the popular belief, Bitcoin has a cost price. It is assigned as a set of expenses on electricity, transaction fees, and software installation / purchase.

Wow that's awesome if the bitcoin marketcap has returned to $200 billions because recently the bitcoin marketcap was play around $150 billions

Bitcoin price slips to $ 8.5 thousand as 200 day moving average resistance keeps speculators going up under control. Traders' expectations for a slow downtrend from recent highs seemed to be slowly fulfilling.

This is really good news. The high price of bitcoin is a good thing, and it is expected to rise much more. I expect that it will break the $ 10K barrier within the coming months and a fourth will rise much more.

People and institutions that mining Bitcoin earn most of their income through group reward. When 21 million bitcoins are mined, there will not be much reward to be paid to the miners.

Body news that you know that the price of bitcoin has gone up and maybe in the coming days it will reach $ 10K and after months it can return to $ 14K

On 1/24/2020 at 12:20 PM, Jone20 said:

The Bitcoin volume is important because the trading volume has an important role and the greater the volume of trading, the greater the demand for the currency and thus an increase in its price.

The most traded digital currency in the world is Bitcoin, which accounts for about 70% of the market value of the world of digital assets.

The daily trading volume is what is usual for it by the platforms, by calculating the daily trading volume on a digital currency and the large number of daily trades and for ease of reading it, and this, of course, differs from the long-term trading which of course depends mainly on the daily trading.

The leading cryptocurrency "Bitcoin" yesterday increased by 3.1%, in the second gain in the last three days, as it recovered from the lowest level in nearly two weeks. Liquidity for any asset of value, whether digital or not, means the ease and ability to buy and sell for cash without affecting the market price.

I think this is good news. Bitcoin is expanding the market even further, and nearly all other currencies are dependent on bitcoin, and bitcoin has an important place to play.