Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin extends its gains and the crypto market above a total of $ 200 billion.

The prices of the digital currency “Bitcoin” increased by the instant transactions to expand its gains for the second day in a row, recording the highest level in two weeks, on the way towards $ 8,000 levels, with the levels of investment demand improving before the start of the New Year's holiday season, and this was reflected in the rise in the total value of the crypto market Above the $ 200 billion barrier again.

The market value of digital currencies increased by more than $ 4 billion to a total of $ 200 billion, with bitcoin prices and most other major currencies continuing to rise.

Meanwhile, the monthly trading volume continued to rise on the Bakkt platform, the largest digital platform for Bitcoin futures trading in the world, has increased by 46% since last November, and is currently at $ 110 million.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:11 AM, Loly said:

Before the sudden bullish move, bulls and bears seemed to be fighting for control of the market in the short term. As orders continued to increase, Bitcoin BTC settled at $ 7,300 for almost three days. In order for BTC to use the recent short-term hike as the basis for an extended rally, volumes will need to recover and push the cryptocurrency above $ 7,500 with stability.

The prices of the digital currency, "Bitcoin", declined with immediate transactions, to continue its losses due to weak levels of investment demand, in light of investors' reluctance to take risks in the New Year holidays season, and the largest cryptocurrency in the world in connection with achieving an annual gain, through which it resumes its annual gains that were temporarily suspended.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, shayekh said:

Bitcoin's cost has kept on stretching out its ongoing convention to a value ... of the all out cryptographic money showcase is presently a 60 percent.

Yeah,BTC have large part in expension of crypto market.Because before BTC  Boom people don't pay much attention to crypto now it is known by everyone.This is a good news.

11 hours ago, Loly said:

However, based on the latest analysis, the holiday season - or at least for the next few days - will support the bulls. Joel Cryptocurrency analyst recently released the following chart, which quotes historical Bitcoin price data before, during and after the New Year.

The future outlook for digital currencies is highly dependent on Bitcoin, the world's largest digital currency by market value. The renewed hopes for trade talks between the United States and China could keep risky assets good in the short term.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:18 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The prices of the digital currency “Bitcoin” increased by the instant transactions to expand its gains for the second day in a row, recording the highest level in two weeks, on the way towards $ 8,000 levels, with the levels of investment demand improving before the start of the New Year's holiday season, and this was reflected in the rise in the total value of the crypto market Above the $ 200 billion barrier again.

The market value of digital currencies increased by more than $ 4 billion to a total of $ 200 billion, with bitcoin prices and most other major currencies continuing to rise.

Meanwhile, the monthly trading volume continued to rise on the Bakkt platform, the largest digital platform for Bitcoin futures trading in the world, has increased by 46% since last November, and is currently at $ 110 million.

I think for now the market cap is going lower as we broke the 200 billion resistance even tho i thought we will keep up above it but for now we went down to 190 billion. and the price of bitcoin could drop to 6500 which means the marketcap could go to 170 billion.

26 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think for now the market cap is going lower as we broke the 200 billion resistance even tho i thought we will keep up above it but for now we went down to 190 billion. and the price of bitcoin could drop to 6500 which means the marketcap could go to 170 billion.

"Bitcoin" is the leading currency in the crypto market, so its dominance in trading during 2019 increased from 51% to about 70%, with an increase in the interest of institutional investors in investing in bitcoin. Another reason that has fueled bitcoin growth is that the digital currency can act as a hedge in the wake of the growing global uncertainty.

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

"Bitcoin" is the leading currency in the crypto market, so its dominance in trading during 2019 increased from 51% to about 70%, with an increase in the interest of institutional investors in investing in bitcoin. Another reason that has fueled bitcoin growth is that the digital currency can act as a hedge in the wake of the growing global uncertainty.

i think this dominance was gained due the big pump from 3200$ and all the way up to 13900$ while almost all alts dumped so hard in this period so all the investors threw their money in bitcoin only.

20 hours ago, Naga said:

i think this dominance was gained due the big pump from 3200$ and all the way up to 13900$ while almost all alts dumped so hard in this period so all the investors threw their money in bitcoin only.

Bitcoin dominance, or the percentage of its total market value, rose slightly today. And the major currencies are rising - Etherium (ETH) has risen and erased all its losses. Meanwhile, the value of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin SV (BSV) and Stellar (XLM) increased.

While Bitcoin may expand to over $ 200 billion in the market, it is true, but the price currently available at $ 7200 is still the right amount for us.  And we can believe that it has expanded to $ 200 billion because it is likely to be priced higher than the regular Bitcoin transactions.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin dominance, or the percentage of its total market value, rose slightly today. And the major currencies are rising - Etherium (ETH) has risen and erased all its losses. Meanwhile, the value of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin SV (BSV) and Stellar (XLM) increased.

the whole market is rising after this small manipulation and shake out by bears and those who sold down there at 6900 are probably very angry now.

believes in the disrupting power of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology; hence she's on a mission to help spread the good news about the crypto industry. She loves teaching and currently pursuing a career in marketing

• +1 1

This is even going to increase more than this in some years to come. The technology is just growing for the main time. And other growth mechanism will still be applied.

15 hours ago, Naga said:

the whole market is rising after this small manipulation and shake out by bears and those who sold down there at 6900 are probably very angry now.

The prices of the digital currency "Bitcoin" increased by more than 4.5% in spot transactions on Friday, within the rebounds from the lowest level in two weeks recorded earlier in the transactions, with the holding of the largest cryptocurrency in the world.

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The prices of the digital currency "Bitcoin" increased by more than 4.5% in spot transactions on Friday, within the rebounds from the lowest level in two weeks recorded earlier in the transactions, with the holding of the largest cryptocurrency in the world.

that 4.5% increase in price is just obviously some whales manipulating the market and wanting people to sell out their bitcoin, we will see how this will go.

7 hours ago, Naga said:

that 4.5% increase in price is just obviously some whales manipulating the market and wanting people to sell out their bitcoin, we will see how this will go.

It is very clear that interest in trade in BTC does not exist, that investor sentiment is very poor at the moment, and the question is whether half may provide an upward narrative, as Google Trend data indicates that this can happen.

22 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

It is very clear that interest in trade in BTC does not exist, that investor sentiment is very poor at the moment, and the question is whether half may provide an upward narrative, as Google Trend data indicates that this can happen.

i think this will definitely happen as we move forward to the halving as the hype will slowly build up and more investors will be coming in to buy coins.

We have already passed the bottom of the crypto market, so now there is a smooth growth before a new bull run, when everyone who believed in bitcoin will be even happier😄

Why bother keeping track of bitcoin's market cap?  It's much easier and much more relevant to just look at its price.  Market cap doesn't really give you any good information, and I'm not sure why people put so much emphasis on it.

But hey, go bitcoin!  I'm really happy to see it get up to around $7500, and I'm hoping that this might be the start of a trend.  But time will tell.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Naga said:

i think this will definitely happen as we move forward to the halving as the hype will slowly build up and more investors will be coming in to buy coins.

Bitcoin halving is the most prominent and important global event in the Bitcoin march, and despite the great importance of that event few people talk about it, and very few know exactly what it is and what it means.

I think the whole market of bitcoin will be fully invested in this, with the amount of investment in my recharge between 2020 and 21 being around 200 billion and above that is one of the reasons that is now gradually technological of the present eraDue to the advancement of cryptocurrency related news is now spreading very fast and easily to the people, so that people are recognizing more cryptocurrency and are becoming more interested in investing in itAnd that's why I think the whole market will be around 200 billion to 200 billion.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin halving is the most prominent and important global event in the Bitcoin march, and despite the great importance of that event few people talk about it, and very few know exactly what it is and what it means.

i think the opposite mate because even since i came in crypto the people keep talking about halving and how it affects the price as i saw many posts about it in bitcointalk as well as we see it now in cryptotalk.

1 hour ago, Naga said:

i think the opposite mate because even since i came in crypto the people keep talking about halving and how it affects the price as i saw many posts about it in bitcointalk as well as we see it now in cryptotalk.

No investor can predict the failure or success of this investment completely accurately, and experience is proof, as with a quick glance at the history of investing in digital currencies, we find it full of strange and surprising stories that vary in their results.

21 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

No investor can predict the failure or success of this investment completely accurately, and experience is proof, as with a quick glance at the history of investing in digital currencies, we find it full of strange and surprising stories that vary in their results.

i think you can not use the history of crypto as proof because there is no long history in crypto because its only been around for 10 years, when we use charts we look at investment 20 or 30 years back not 10.

1 hour ago, Naga said:

i think you can not use the history of crypto as proof because there is no long history in crypto because its only been around for 10 years, when we use charts we look at investment 20 or 30 years back not 10.

Three major factors must be identified as being able to act as a store of value, a medium of exchange and a unit of account. Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies actually serve one of those roles, as millions of people use them as a store of value.

31 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Three major factors must be identified as being able to act as a store of value, a medium of exchange and a unit of account. Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies actually serve one of those roles, as millions of people use them as a store of value.

you can still not use it as something to compare its chart with other projects that are non crypto, for example we always see charts of gold being compared with charts of cryoto and thats because gold is older than crypto and has over 40 years of charts.

• Useful or interesting 1