Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

The truth is I do not know if this news will be true, every day I am watching YouTube videos talking about cryptocurrencies. Facebook does not affect anything, there is no good cryptocurrency content, they only use it to spam. So it does not affect us at all!

• +1 1

I am aware that Youtube has banned and shadow-banned some channels specialized in cryptos without a well justified reason. However it is ironic that many of their content is infested with ads of fraudulent 'giveaways' where the use the image of Vitálik Buterin to scam people. I don't really understand what are Youtube's criteria for banning useful crypto content and allowing crypto scams on their adverts.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Jromz said:

I am aware that Youtube has banned and shadow-banned some channels specialized in cryptos without a well justified reason. 

I think youtube has closed many channels in the few months ago regardless of their content, they have closed sport channels, immigration channels, educationnal channels; there may be new algorithm implemented by youtube staff to make the control more severe

It was something of the past but even now I keep listening from youtubers that they still fear for another round of bans and restrictions put on them, maybe a change into another platform will help all of them and there is Twitch they can start using which will also help introduce crypto to gamers.

Yes my friend it was  very sad news that youtube deleted the crypro currency related video.We got many information about crypto currency. 

Hey mate, you are right, that youtube remove the crypto related video but in few day's later youtube withdraw the decision against crypto related video. Now crypto is very popular, youtube also realize the fact of the crypto video.

In future crypto will accept every country.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the decision was revised and everything sorted out but still we need to check on this really fast and avoid making mistakes that can cost us,some of the you tube videos that used to be written at the top were really bad, really bad and so we need to work with them and produce the right effort and effect to it

In connection with this bad news, I can say: As long as the world of cryptocurrency is not yet legal; we have to expect bad news every now and then, for me as a newbie the crypto world will always face some difficulties as long as it is not legal and secure and we are urged to fight the money launderers silver

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You have shared very important news to us. This is very bad news. As before, Facebook also blocked crypto currency news. And as you are saying that now you have deleted the related videos of cryptocurrency in YouTube. This is a very bad news because as there are many users who used to watch many videos of cryptocurrency on YouTube to get the information from there. But as you are now saying that you have almost deleted the videos of currency in YouTube, it is a very sad news.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

That indeed not a good news, it a bad news, the biggest and most visited platforms banning cryptocurrency is bad news for cryptocurrency holders and members, and am sure all this happening because of how people try to scam and make things difficult, I just hope the platforms will reconsider their actions and welcome back cryptocurrency

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Actually with hearing this, it is a very sad news indeed, why are they removing videos related to crypto currency are they losing in  crypto videos or why are they actually removing crypto video because I don't see a reason why they should do that, as people are getting to know about crypto, they will like to watch a video which will educate them more on it and removing related crypto videos on YouTube  won't help in educating people on crypto trading.

It is sad of course to see cencorship and ban of advertising and channels that promote the use case of cryptocurrencies. All these services like Twitter and Youtube are nothing else but centralized garbage and we have to not allow them to keep it up what they are doing. Jack Dorsey on one hand says he is supporting Bitcoin and on the other turns his back to all else crypto just because his other company doesn't offer them in Cashapp. A ridiculous excuse as ridiculous is Youtube too.

Youtube is not moving the videos which is related to the crypto market and i have my own channel and still i am making the videos and upload that on the youtube and still it is not remove so this news is not real its totally fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 11/18/2020 at 1:43 PM, USIELCELIS said:

Cryptocurrencies are so very safe to do that but soon the YouTube channels will be full of new videos and you will see that Facebook itself will have to make them crypto.

Hi friend...We hope that crypto will be our new financial world but I think there are some obstacles to reach that ... I put my question in an other way : How do you persuade governments and financial institutions to tolerate money laundering? what is your opinion ?

El 25/12/2019 a las 7:06, vivek jain dijo:

Noticias muy tristes al ver que Youtube está eliminando videos relacionados con Crypto

En el pasado, vimos que Facebook prohíbe los anuncios relacionados con las criptomonedas.
Google también hizo lo mismo.

Ahora Youtube.

This is very unfortunate but we have new platforms that allow us to publish or advertise cryptocurrencies, hopefully more people or companies will join in accepting cryptocurrencies in different types of businesses and banks.

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Being honest I don't think it affects anything because each cryptocurrency or most of them advertise themselves on their pages or platforms, and on YouTube there are quite a few cryptocurrency videos.

• +2 1

But youtube is belongs to google so this is what we are in expected from them. But the news about this I am not see the youtuber ban only some of the videos they are claim it was removed. I do not watch the youtube for crypto but there were some inspirational video clips for Bitcoin there.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:59 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa read the new announcements of YouTube the said that this is happenes by mistake and they are working on restoring videos and channels that they are deleted . Soon YouTube may be store videos that they deleted .

Its good to hear that. To more become resourceful of other people about cryptocurrency and clearly to explain about the main objectives of this site for those who want know ways of earnings in digital world. Youtube is very helpful to advertise and delivering of information to many users, so it feels good that youtube management declare that they did mistakes of deleting about cryptocurrency.

If youtube  is doing this that means there would have been such useless imotions and some string anger so thay ask that thingbto take care of ok ? 

• +1 1

Regarding the YouTube platform, I watch videos of cryptocurrency analysts every day, and I think this problem has been solved. As for Facebook, such decisions do not help him because it is in the process of offering its Libra digital currency.

Yes, this is really sad news in the world of cryptocurrency.  Because we can find out about crypto related issues or information by watching YouTube which helps us a lot to post in the forum.  Now if the captivated videos are deleted then many people will not be able to learn what they can learn from these videos.  This is really sad.

It is not right to delete videos from this forum from YouTube.  Because those who are new can first gain knowledge by watching YouTube and learn about the rules of this forum. I have no idea why they are deleting the videos. I would say the videos should not be deleted.

• +1 2

I think actually crypto is a very well thing for the trade. It is volatile and profitable trade. But the one thing sad news about the crypto is deleting of crypto content material. So it is sad about Crytpo at the YouTube.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have heard about of that the youtube is creating a issue with the channel those who represent the crypto, but may be there is some misunderstanding.  if two gaint platform clash with each other it might be cost both of them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1