Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

I dont know why they are doing that ! Why youtube are against the crypto world ! maybe it will effect on Youtube's earning !?

I hope they solve this problem soon 

This news is old I do not know why you are still trading it as YouTube has republished all the videos that I deleted and I apologize to the users for the error that occurred and I think it will not be repeated again.

On December 2019 for only two days YouTube's done this mistake and after two days YouTube's restored all the YouTube channels of crypto market related materials allowed now no tension now. 

I noticed that recently YouTube began removing videos related to cryptocurrency. This is very painful news for all cryptocurrency users. It's not good for us.

truly YouTube erasing cryptos monetary standards related substance channel one of my companion YouTube channel erased I dont know why youtube erasing cryptographic forms of money realated channels. This my opinion 

Yes many people here told me that Youtube is deleting anything relative to cryptocurrency world ! this is very bad and youtube has to tell us why its doing this ? maybe crypto will effect on its profits . 

This is very sad news, as YouTube is very useful for beginners, as it gives information, experiences and great benefits for everyone, for free and without any charge

1 hour ago, Crypto002 said:

Yes, it is very sad that all the videos about crypto from YouTube have been deleted so that users can not solve their problem. Many users are not able to get help. But Crypto currency is still growing .

As if the youtube cover about crypto on its platform. but take it easy for crypto information not only on YouTube but in famous forums.

Do not be afraid. YouTube is not doing this for the first time. This bad ad blocking algorithm is simply wrong. Soon all videos will be restored. This has already happened several times.

Yes, it is really not good news because many people need some knowledge about the world of crypto, but it seems that these videos have been deleted because they are scams

But why are they detracting this on any basis and everything trivial is present in YouTube and they do not delete it and leave it as it is, coding is a good thing that they delete exactly what is happening, did they not see that huge amount of videos that do not express anything.

It doesn't give up as it is, coding is a good thing that erases exactly what is going on, didn't they see such a huge amount? Videos that don't publish anything. But why are they neglecting it on any basis and everything is trivial on YouTube and they don't delete it .

Yes two are three months back YouTube and facebook not allows to promote crypto currency, but now situation changed YouTube and Facebook change their algorithm and removed ban, present all youtubers and other platforms users share their crypto currencie in this big platform's.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

this is just the governments way of trying to get rid of the flow of crypto currency, will all tge effort they put into these the community has already grown big that such act can not harm it so insted if fighting it tgey should rather look for better masures they could use in adopting it and regulating it. 

Everything is business in this world.As Crypto currency is gaining popularity among people,they are getting much benefitted,may be due to some nasty business issues, YouTube now removing Crypto videos

That's right. I noticed this issue, as YouTube deleted a large number of videos related to the world of encryption in addition to suspending many large channels and preventing their owners from posting any content.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

YouTube tagged one of the beginner’s educational videos, published three years ago. The reason they provided is that it violates YouTube's guidelines. "It was literally a video of the bitcoin wallet and where to use bitcoin. If YouTube puts 3 more marks, the channel will be closed," the channel owner says.

Realist News mentioned that the 2017 video of creating bitcoin wallet has been flagged as dangerous and harmful due to the links in the description box. The links added to the videos were for Bitcoin and precious metals sources, the creator claims, adding that ,Every time the channel is returned after it is stopped, it is stopped again.

Yes, it is fortunate that YouTube has restored the videos about cryptocurrencies, I still join the cryptocurrency group on Facebook, I still participate in discussions with people. YouTube's actions disappointed users

well as you know youtube and top companies tryied to block/ban bitcoin adn crypto but they could not manage it cause it is already spread and there are several billions of dollars invested in crypto industry, plus people are searching more and more about coins. and you know that facebook is going to launch it's own coin? so everything is behind and we live in a crypto worls which can not be stoped.

Actually that period when YouTube was on suspending the videos related on Crypto was like a shock, as why would Google YouTube make such a move on removing this videos and from this, people where on like want other alternatives can be there on streaming videos now, I said on dtube which is on the steemit steem blockchain

I have seen news recently that YouTube allows again to publish content about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and I do not think that YouTube will prevent this forever because there are many people who use it to learn cryptography and its fields

That's bad for cryptocurrencies but we should not fear to much. Just because YouTube banned crypto related videos this doesn't mean there aren't other platforms where we can post our 

That's bad news indeed and I'm hearing it for the first time but I suggest they have a strong reason to take such a move and it should be as a result of many scam advertises misleading people with false information about bitcoins or even leading them to scamers.

Fortunately, YouTube republished the crypto content and apologized to all of its users, considering that what happened is wrong and will not be repeated. I hope this does not happen again because YouTube is an important platform for cryptocurrency users.