Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

On 12/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

Yes i think investing give us more money as compared to daily job. Daily job is very tired full. But we can get a valuable profit by trading and wevlive a life without any hard work..

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

Yes i think investing give us more money as compared to daily job. Daily job is very tired full. But we can get a valuable profit by trading and wevlive a life without any hard work..

It is very likely that this will happen in the future, so it is safe for work to be in encryption, investment and trading for a full time, which leads some to work with it and leave their jobs, and this is because of the high exchange rates

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yeah they are so lucky people that they get into crypto world very early and i am here i knew about release of bitcoin but didnt get into it because i was too young and stupid enough and so unlucky

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, It can be possible.If you are a good trader and have a handsome amount of money, you can earn a lot from investing crypto.

Many people already earned million $ from cryptocurrency.

But, never put your all eggs in one basket.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto

I certainly do, and if you look in the past or when Bitcoin had its ATH in 2017, so many people made so much of money, that they are all millionaires now. Something like cardano was trading at fractions of cents, and it went high to $1, and the money that holders of cardano made, was out of this world. But I do believe, that it can happen again, as history has a habbit of repeating itself. I am just waiting for it to happen again.

We cannot earn easily much more money which we dreamed of here as a beginner. For that you must be old member and collected enough money for trading and also for mining of btc for that u should have skills and learnings.

The company's COO reported the coin telegraph to its block chain affiliate. Rappile is one of several partners. Online Seal Man who brings our products together and seals them.....

People should understand this a part time job nit permanent. Because this is a digital currency that can be happened at any time. So people should not stop their daily routine and they should also do it and do this as part time job.

I think moving average Bitcoin continues in the lateral direction, the inevitability of an extinction-level event that even makes die-hard Bitcoin maximalists more likely to question why they keep the HODL line of code.Really, it looks a lot better in the future.

I think no one can think that with about 2 investments, someone on our job No one should leave their job due to crypto Crypto can be done in about 2 or 3 hours Which we can complete in our free time Therefore, we should also benefit from the crypto and should also benefit from our jobs. 

After investing this much amount we can easily make profit daily.But we can not be relax.The day job become full time crypto job where we start our morning with crypto market updates .Our daily task will be crypto trading ,buying and selling of the coins. 

Maybe you have a point there if the user have enough coins to leave his or her job. Because of that money you can live now for a long time. But I think you also need to work to double your income in the future and also to have a backup money.

I personally do not believe in this , I only believe that you can earn extra money on cryptocurrency and consider it as an additional way to earn money , but not the main one

Yes you can learn and gain experience in the field of trading and then you can earn a lot of money and then you can do without a day job

It can get a lot of profit out of any job and indeed it doesn't seem so easy but when you have enough money and you  can make own research. Day by day you can get value in this world.

Yes I believe that if you can invest in crypto currencies you can earn money from your job which is in you are in you can be forgot your job if you invest in crypto currency 

I think this is impossible at these day except if you have a good capital ! 
If you had a good capital then you can make a great profit from trading or investing ! 

On 12/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, Matchblower said:

It get to my place late, I will have invest in them and enjoy it now.

Is already late bad luck for you next time you gotta focus on the market

1 minute ago, Aman99 said:

No creo que la criptografía dure para siempre, así que tengo que pensar que necesito hacer otro negocio para continuar. Debido a que nunca lo probé directamente, estoy entre aquellos que no creen en la inversión en criptomonedas que pueden renunciar a mi trabajo original

Cryptocurrencies are the future, when the paper money runs out, it will happen that Cryptocurrencies will be the new money, how it is happening in some countries, the petro, and soon the Trump coin, only learn to do trading in forex, Cryptocurrencies, the stock market,  and you will see that you will not worry about the future, live in the now.

• +1 1

I think that this is possible, but very dangerous at the same time. If you have a lot of bitcoin that makes you live your remaining life without doing this wonderful thing, you should never risk it.

When we have good job then leave job for crypto currency I don't think its good decision, because job gives social and financial security, but crypto when this market loss prices we can't predicts, and you mentioned past 5 years back who buys then now coins prices increase, but no one hold this long period, bitcoin when pumps up so many investors sell this coins to earn profit.

Count me in,  for me when you have enough knowledge in crypto you can be successful to the point that you do not need to go for your job out side cryptoworld. 

Having enough knowledge can help a lot for you to succeed. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/24/2020 at 9:47 AM, Sual Mustapha said:

I believe in that 100% because if your investment always pays well more than your normal daily job I think it is better for you to leave the daily job and concentrate on your crypto investment. 

I believe it so very risk and dump to do so, besides you can just do both.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:15 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Count me in,  for me when you have enough knowledge in crypto you can be successful to the point that you do not need to go for your job out side cryptoworld. 

Having enough knowledge can help a lot for you to succeed. 

Maybe having enough knowledge makes you realize you must never leave your job for crypto, the market is unpredictable.