Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I use both options because I buy when the currency is still good and then sell at a higher price this way I capitalize, if you are looking for a long term gain buy and save would be the best choice  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/12/2020 at 1:29 PM, saraanna396 said:

True, this is the basic idea of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, and making profits depending on the price changes of these currencies, but you have to have sufficient experience to predict sudden market changes, and anticipate the best time to buy and sell, because any sudden change may lead to a great loss.

Yes,making profits depending on the price changes of these currencies, but you have to have sufficient experience to predict sudden market changes, and anticipate the best time to buy and sell, because any sudden change may lead to a great loss.

you're right right here we've got to shop for cash when the marketplace is down and sell them while the market is up then we will make extra cash and that is largely the key to trading.

True, this is the principal thought of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, and building profits depending on the penalty changes of these currencies, but you engage in to possess plenty familiarity to predict hasty marketplace changes, and anticipate the finest time to good deal and sell, as any abrupt adjustment may be winning to a terrible loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

That is a good strategy mate. I think this way of buying and selling cryptocurrency is good to earn a good profit but always review the movement of the coin you are buying so you have the idea if it will dump or pump in the near future. It will give you also extra warning which is good or not a good coin or cryptocurrency.

Well it depends on the currency  and its price if the price is (up) I sell to earn something extra money and if the price falls (low) I do not sell because I would lose obvious. Buy low and sell high is a typical extreme strategy. I usually buy fractions of Bitcoin when it is low. price and sell when it rises to buy another more stable currency such as Litecoin or USDT.

• +1 1

Yes I prefer both to buy or sell crypto coins .when you will see the trading market coin and the buy or sell the coin .when the coin price is low you buy when the coin price is high you sold them .you will get the best profit earn at this cryptotalk forum 

Well, my mate its basic aspect of earns money from trading, Buy low and sell high. Like some days ago crypto market crash and mostly coins value down and best time for buying and last night crypto market work very well, i think we called it new bullish run so thats time if anybody have some good coins then sell it and earn massive profit. So its simple aspect but if require some knowledge how we know that price is good for buying. So for that purpose we require enough information and experience.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no such thing as do you like to buy or sell digital currencies!
Because we will definitely do both!

Nobody buys a particular currency to survive without selling it when the desired profit is achieved!

The buying process is always when the investor or trader sees that the current currency price is very good for buying and that it is likely to rise in the coming days (depending on the analysis of the currency chart + latest currency news)

While the selling process is when the investor sees that the currency's price has become so good that he can come out with abundant profit! Or that the currency's rise has reached its maximum, so it must sell now in order to achieve the largest possible gain

Edited by Emma William

On 10/12/2020 at 5:46 AM, sajid_13 said:

Better to buy for storage and sell after gaining benefits

You cannot easily decide when to buy and when to sell but if you were a just an investor who doesn't observe the price, you can do it but the risks is too high.

Same with you that it depends on the status of the market if the market is bearish then I prefer to accumulate more to be ready for the sudden bullish so that I could earn huge profit. Just like now I prefer to hold my BTC because the price of it continuously rising and I might also buy some so that if it hits the 20k USD I will surely make a huge money from it. This technique is the most common way to make a profit, the buy low and sell high technique.

Yes it depends on the market of coins . I also want to buy and sell these crypto coins,and I am getting very good profit . And I am getting huge profit by making investment in these exchangers. So I am enjoying a lot with working in these site.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

@JPCaMoney That is the idea, buy and sell, to sell you must have coins and for that you must buy, you can hardly have large profits only if you dedicate yourself to receive free coins, you can receive in airdrops but it will not be enough to cover expenses, that's why at some point you have to buy, you can also earn with a job that pays us in cryptocurrencies, but always the dynamics of this type of finance will lead us to buying and selling and trading, I wish you a lot of luck and profits, the future is in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

If someone is here in Cryptotalk and Cryptocurrancy that means he is here to make money and in order to make money one needs to do both things buy and sell too.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, JPCaMoney said:

Buying and selling of crypto currency is what known as crypto trading so it's better to be interested in both as market volatility will describe either to buy or to sell depending current price order.

• +1 1

Yes of course I prefer to buy and sell both , and down to earth truth when the currency goes down I buy and when the currency goes up I sale 

On 10/12/2020 at 12:44 AM, Lopezmaurel said:

Trading is one of the most widespread ways to make profits in any direction the market can go. That means that whether the price goes up or down, and we can anticipate the direction of the movement, we can make a profit. I think there is a consensus that we all like to win, and cryptocurrencies offer that possibility as well. Why not value it?

Yes i want to recieve cryto and selling after that because i dont have work every day and i need some money for studied and all other things peopple need and i will work hard here for the site

Buy or sell the coins is the method where you earn a lot of money because when the price of a coin is down then you should purchase the coins. After some days, when price of that coins is increase then you sell your coins and take profit.

I prefer to earn crypto coins and sell them for btc or fiat currency. In this way i am having a minimal risk to my own funding as i do not invest much into it. However, i find that recently with all of the new coins that are entering the market such as the DLRS coin and the TLAK token it is good to also invest some of my own funds in buying these tokens and then i will wat for them to reach a slightly higher value before selling them. This would be the ideal situation. I am hoping that this can be the beginning of my trading journey. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Investing and trading are both ways to earn in cryptocurrency, but you should know how risky both things in cryptocurrency, you have to gain more knowledge first before trying it. For investing you should only know the basic rule which is the "buy-in low and sells in high", that is the only rule that you need to put in your mind when investing, there are many ways for you to learn both things using searching on the internet and watching some tutorials on youtube. 

Do I prefer to buy or sell crypto coi, this is a good question but to me for now I will prefer buying not selling because for example, Bitcoin price value keeps increasing each day and it increased by $500 now so I will prefer buying and then later sell with higher amount.

for my part, it's miles higher to shop for and promote the 2 because they have their cons.in buy you may buy a cryptocurrency at a low rate and after 1 week or 1 day you may sell at a fairly affordable rate and you've got income and recover your investment of the cash that you bought ...

Yes!  In fact, I have always preferred to buy or sell cryptocurrencies.  You will sell it later when the price of the currency is higher.  In this way you will get the best profit will be earned in this cryptocurrency forum.

I personally do not sell anything,  each time I get some extra money from somewhere  I buy some cryptocurrency  as a longbterm projects  and hold it.