Has the end of physical money come? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

I think it is still too soon to discuss this Genuine and unmistakable cash will even now have an extraordinary significance more than cryptographic forms of money since individuals are as yet believing it. 

In any case, from my unassuming perspective, in the end the time of genuine cash will end, and the period of computerized monetary forms will come all things being equal. 

• +2 1

We're living in a digital era and it's normal to see those news. Countries are start to creating their digital currency and some countries tryin to make their own cryptocurrency. It's good news for crypto. If big countries start to use their own digital money, crypto also start to became more popular.

• +2 1

Many people are using crypto currencies and other currencies in the world. Many countries have accepted bitcoin and other crypto currencies for their economy. On the other hand many people of many countries are using physical currencies also. Moreover many people don't know about the crypto currency. But crypto currency is increasing rapidly in the world and I think crypto currency will the main currency in future. 

It is obvious that the end of physical money is close. I see a world where all we are going to be using as financial exchange will be crypto currency. That is why I wish we could help cryptotalk to compete with other crypto currencies in the wold all over. 

If there is going to be an end to physical money, I doubt that, blockchain is only rising the rate of supply of money to the planet and it is beneficial to our world of morden.

• Useful or interesting 1

In corona pandemic situation the usages of physical money decreased highly. Now most of the people trying to use digital money. Cryptocurrency is the best method of digital transections.

right now what ever happens with the world and the new technology can never replace the fiat currency that means there is no end of the physical money yet you have to wait a bit.

It is a nice idea if our governments can help to adopt the system of spending cryptocurrency money world wild, because this digital currency, will help to reduce the spread of corona virus.

It is obvious that end of physical money is near. The wolrd is fast moving towards technology and technology is fast taking over the wolrd. It is a matte of time when crypto currency will take over all financial markets of the world. This is why it is good to learn about it. Why this platform is very useful.

13 minutes ago, Naya123Naya said:

I do not expect that material money will end its days because encrypted currencies have been banned in many countries. There are governments in the world that currently do not recognize it, so I suspect that the idea that material money has ended is a little too far to be applied at present.

Hi @Naya123Nayawhat you said is true there are some countries that donot support cryptocurrency but how long do you think those countries can last ? They actually rejected cryptocurrency due to lack of technologies in there country or some higher ups are pressuring them I mean political reasons well a time will surely come though it might not even be 20years to now but that time those countries will choose cryptocurrency over paper currency.

• +1 1

The end of physical currency because of the Advent of cryptocurrecy is far fetched, both can coexist , and cryptocurrecy are supposed to be online for those who are literates, but physical currency are for both the literates and the illitrates

Yes humans are mastering about cryptocurrency in many components of the sector but there are a few humans also who agree with only in physical money. They do no longer accept as true with on electric and digital cash. So I assume physical cash may be absolutely cease when people completely trust on cryptocurrency.

Actually, many countries are implementing their own cryptocurrency and you might think that we are close to seeing what you say due to so many problems with fiat money, also because of the pandemic, the low dollar and price worldwide so with these things working well this way, a possible acceptance of cryptocurrencies can be expected to avoid these things.

5 hours ago, baselqanas said:

I do not think this can happen. The world cannot do without the paper currency and the method of trading it with this simplicity and the reason for the existence of problems, matters or things that cannot be solved or invested in with digital currencies.

@baselqanas Physical money, that which we know on paper will disappear, payments will be made from devices and cards configured for that, already in Venezuela payment for applications and devices that work offline will be implemented this year, you do not need internet to do so , it will be rechargeable from the bank digitally, physical money will be replaced by digital money, large countries will soon be replacing that type of money with digital money, the only thing that will differ from cryptocurrencies is that money It will be controlled by governments, which is not the case with cryptos that are decentralized, greetings.

Paper money is already being nearly ended in many countries, and it's not due to cryptocurrency. but If you mean that bitcoin could kill fiat money I think that won't happen soon as there are still developing and third-world countries that rely on their national currencies.

The E-Yuan project is not a crypto currency project, it is just a digital money project. In fact, there is a constantly rotating digital currency circulation in the world. We have much more money than printed cash. So we can never cash out as much money as we all have in our bank account because there is not that much cash.

WITH CAHNGING OF THE PHYSCAL SYSTEM INTO THE DIGITEL SYSTEM EVERY THING YOU CAN BAY AND SELL ONLONE IT WILL TAKE A SHORT TIME TO SWICH EVERY THING ON THE DIGITEL SYTEM AND DIGITEL SYSTEM IS VERY EASY TO HANDLE.

No friend, has not and will not come, as governments through banks make use of money to control the economy of countries, remember that before it was traded by exchanging other products such as gold and others, although later changed the gold, these are still used as means of payment in some situations.

If it is true, it is news that was heard, but my point of view is that in a certain way it will not benefit other countries much, since if we analyze it, it makes China a step forward, being one of the first countries to get its currency but in a digital version, so I think it is something new.
Another thing that must be taken into account is that we hope that this country is not doing it with a selfish purpose, to see itself even more benefited, you will see what happened with the economic situation, which currently left this disease, it seems that it had planned, to be currently one of the strongest countries economically.

• +5 1

I personally think this is quit possible if people will educated well how to deal with cryptocurrency and everyone has the access to internet connection. The current percentage of people using crypto for transaction compared to the total population of the whole world is vey low.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/15/2020 at 1:16 AM, Mr.Lettuce said:

I think this could be possible due to the recent amount of people joining the crypto world and digital money, but it needs to be developed and accepted on all countries, also, there are some that doesnt even have internet, so, it could happen on a long term view.

Yes my friend I also think so because many are joining crypto and have the passion to get started so we might say bye to physical money in the near future and not only crypto will be used for payment but also local currency but in a digital way and this will also reduce the risks on covid19 transmissions.

I think in near future its gonna end because as the shopping,billings and almost every thing is shifted to online ,the same is going to happen with currency. In this pandemic every one was using online payments so i think the world is going towards digitalisation and there will be no more physical money at some point.

Due to the pendemic situation. It have seen that crypto currencies are getting popular while the other have been avoided to be safe from the Corona crisis.so people use less the physical currency but it's not ending. As the Crypto currency works online so if we don't have internet or some data problems then at that time we can't get access to our wallet. So for that time we must have the physical currencies

My dear friend, it depends on the progress of every country, if a country is very much progress and mostly people are educated in it, then physical currencies may end in that country. Because we know that doing business and trading through physical princess is very difficult task, it requires a lot of experience and knowledge, not everyone can trade like this. Yes, crypto currency is becoming very popular and popular on a daily basis and they are used on a large scale. 

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

If every country of this world allows the cryptocurrency and digital currency, it will definitely ends the physical currency. Because digital currency is more safe than the physical currency.

• +1 1