Has the end of physical money come? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

Hi my dear. This dream is possible if access to internet is everywhere and people are well educated how to deal with cryptocurrency. They do not trust on electrical and virtual money.

I think it is very helpful that crypto currency will have an impact in this world

I don't think thats possible, a world without physical money but there's no doubt that the crypto currencies would play a vital and interesting role just as the physical money or even far better.

Yes one day the physical money will end but we may not see this in our lifetimes.  I think it is too early to talk about this. In this present age we should follow on what we currently have and how to make it better.  I hope you will get my point.  However,  your question was interesting and right.  The physical money will absolutely end one day. 

The degital currency take place in market soon the traditional currencies will be end every thing going to the digital due to the technology and it's uses of all. 

With this in some years to come peoples will start doing real business and much transaction on digital money and with this the technology will advance and a lot of people will benefit the issue of banks will start discharging their workers because the work is know more like before and with this investment will also be digital.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to make the future better and encourage the buying and selling processes, digital currencies were developed. Very soon, local currencies will be replaced by digital currency, even though governments are trying to combat this, but people will increase their use of these currencies.

I think, my friend, it is a good idea and it will facilitate work in the future in financial trading, and I believe that cryptocurrencies will be official in many countries in the near future because dealing with them is easier.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

I think its not end yet. But the transactions digital currencies in every countries very sharp from some previous years. But its not end up. Because it will may take more than a decade more. Thanks for your guidelines.❤

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dormilon said:

According to news in recent days, the Asian giant, China, is testing to launch a digital currency, the e-yuan, which would come to compete in the hegemony of the US dollar worldwide, the difference between the two currencies is technology that each one entails, while for the US printing dollars includes expenses in paper and ink, in addition to physical space for storage, the e-yuan will be a digital currency, specialized in financial exchange through devices that will make the modern era of world finance.
With the e-yuan, physical money in China will remain in the memory of many and in the showcases of collectors as something that has completed a cycle within the country.
I must clarify that it is not a Cryptocurrency, it is different, it is centralized and traceable by the Chinese government, which is its issuer, with this this country tries to have its own payment architecture similar to the swift used today by different countries , but whose protagonist is the dollar, the e-yuan will, of course, be more advantageous for these exchanges than the dollar.
Modern times are coming and the existence of physical money is coming to an end, now our money will walk on our devices.
Other information in this regard can be seen at this link:
https://www.dw.com/es/china-lidera-la-carrera-por-la-moneda-digital/a-55174170#:~:text=El banco central de China,digital soberana % 20important% 20del% 20mundo. & Text = From% 20principios% 20de% 20este% 20a% C3% B1o, backed% 20by% 20el% 20central bank% 20.

It is in Spanish, but you can use the translator 🙂

e-yuan.png

I think its not end yet. But the transactions digital currencies in every countries very sharp from some previous years. But its not end up. Because it will may take more than a decade more. Thanks for your guidelines.❤

In fact with look of things physical money is gradually coming to an extinction even some experts predicted that by 2025 digital currency would be rampant than expected

Cryptocurrency is dominating some sectors around the world and actually people now prefer to mske investment in digital currency than using fiat money which is making fiat to be else use and affect the economy of fiat country which they have no option than to upgrade to digital economy. 

as much as i know physical money will never end. crypto has its own place but physical money has its own magic & can never be replaced with any other comodities or anything else. this is anoter reason why we might say that the phase of physical money may never end.

Yes China try this act. But so many countries which have digital currency but i think paper money can't end at that time and next days because technology is not use on that countries so i think paper money can be end if the technology increases. 

• +1 1

I also believe that cryptocurrencies will spread widely in the world and I believe that this step by the country of China will accelerate the spread of cryptocurrencies, but I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace regular currencies because each one of them has many benefits

Dear dude I think that physical money will never end because it is used in all over the world and there is a lot of countries who do not know about cryptocurrency and do not believe on it. So I think that it is impossible that people's leaves the physical money. 

• +3 1

Hello, very good friend, your information, I believe that with the advancement of technology, it will lead us to the fact that in the future it will no longer be printed there and it is all by technological means, we must be updating every day for when that moment arrives and those who It is going to be easier for the young people because they today, because of the pandemic, had to update with technology to be able to study and we adults also to help them, everything costs but it is not impossible.

Not at all.

Physical money has it uses and advantages while digital currencies or money also has it's own as well.

It only has to do with the circumstances you really want to use at hand.

And I mean here is;

Digital currency can be use online while physical money has long way to take before it's possibility.

In fact, dealing with cryptocurrencies is much easier than dealing in physical currencies, as it maintains privacy and its cost is very low. It may be 0% for usdt and its transfer is very fast around the world, for all these reasons I believe that cryptocurrencies will be essential in the future and will be adopted by millions of people.

• +2 1

think it is still too soon to discuss this .. Genuine and unmistakable cash will in any case have an extraordinary significance more than digital currencies since individuals are as yet beleiving it ! 

Yet, from my modest perspective, in the end the period of genuine cash will end, and the time of advanced monetary forms will come all things being equal

You are absolutely right my friend It may be that this physical money inside the future will end, because we are working today like digital currency is like BTC. Many people are investing a lot of money on it and almost all businesses are getting into this online digital currency nowadays. Future has many chances of ending physical money and lacnched the digital currency's  in future .

it's still a long way from being valid, actual cash will be around for any longer than you might suspect, computerized cash are as yet not open for a wide scope of individuals around the globe, and advanced security can in any case be improved, up to that point advanced monetary standards will keep on acquiring prevalence yet actual cash won't disappear that without any problem.

Dear friend I do not think so because in many countries and areas there is no internet access and they do not know about the digital currency but I think that in the near future digital currency will be used in all over the world because more peoples show their interest in digital currency and very soon it dominate in all the world and then it will be the end of physical money.

• +5 1

Yes dear i really agreed aith your opinion. Buts its not the time of such thing. Its take a lot of time. There are many more areas where the access of internet is not available. So in future it may be possible that physical money is deleted from our societies and only digital currencies are available.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:13 PM, Danylo600 said:

Well that's a welcomed development for cryptocurrency if  China the second most richest countries in the world would convert it's yuan into e-yuan as that would bring a shift of focus from fiat currencies to digital currencies .we can't wait for that to happen

It may certainly be a welcome development to the china's as they will found it more interesting and easy to access both digital currencies and physical money but that will not be favorable to many other countries as there is differences of level of development from each part of the world.

That's my opinion dude

In my own opinion I dont think the end of physical currency has come because there is some part of the world that still dont have good internet connection but with time thing will change and digital currency will be accepted world wide