Has the end of physical money come? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Has the end of physical money come?

I think it was made possible by the recent participation of people in the crypto world and digital money, they will not be a big obstacle in the future because this technology is not due to the difficulty of entering the country, we are here for a fair system, and anything centralized financial system, This is not fair, the answer is decentralized, autonomous, perfectly transparent system.

Hello there greetings no it is not because real money is using each and every country and cryptocurrency are using some of countries so it is not the end of the real money it may be a in few decades then the technology is so sufficient so we can transfer all of our real money into Crypto money but not now in my opinion I think you understand what I am trying to say

It is good to hear this news about the importance of cryptocurrencies and digital currencies and how they spread in a country like China, the country of technology and development. I hope in the future that such technologies will exist in my country and all over the world to be able to conduct financial transactions in easier ways and save a lot of time and effort in all investments and purchases .

• +1 1

This thing cannot be overnight, rather it takes many years and there are people who are impossible to convince that there is something called digital currencies, and there are countries up to this moment that do not have a stable internet connection, and in order to deal with these matters, we need at least 25 years, but in developed and modern countries  I think it takes less than 15 to 20 years for fiat currencies to be exchanged for cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

Hello all..
As for me, I expect that if trading in electronic yuan in China succeeds, most countries of the world will be motivated and interested in dealing with digital currencies, but I do not think that they will abolish the use of fiat currencies for fear of fraud.

• +4 1

Real currency would be around for a lot longer than you thought, digital money is still not available to a wide variety of people all over the world, and digital security will still be improved; by then, digital currencies can begin to gain traction, but physical money will not go away so quickly.

• +2 1

I don't think so, physical money can't be disappear cause alot if countries in Africa and Asia don't use the digital currency and can't use it depending on their political, economic and even social conditions.

I think may the two currencies can be used together without disappear any of them.

• +2 1

Very surprising the change that is taking place in China, which is one of the great world epicenters of cryptocurrencies and its acceptance is almost complete, compared to many countries it is much more advanced in technology and thanks to this you can see that they are trying to change its monetary system for a cryptocurrency completely centralized and controlled by its own government, this is a breakthrough in China and for the whole world.

• +1 1

This is beautiful, but it is not possible at the present time or even in the near future, it may take some years until the spread of the Internet and the idea of using cryptocurrencies around the world and people being convinced of them, regular currencies and cryptocurrencies complement each other at the present time.

• +1 1

I think it is too early for digital currencies to replace national currencies for national currencies. It is also important. I think that digital currencies will be used alongside national currencies in the entire world soon

• +1 1

The world is undergoing radical changes and we are having to evolve, so I personally think that physical money will cease to exist to make way for digital currency, this option is on the table in many countries and cryptocurrencies will have a lot to do with it.

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that I think it's impossible to come the earning money into hard cash and because this perform is very beneficial and provides many services so that's why the people are joining this platform but if it's bantu gave us some money then the people leave might believe this platform

• +5 1

Courage is the most important part of operating on this forum. This is a common and easy platform, but it's essential to know that it's a digital platform, and making money on this site is often difficult and time-consuming.

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Muhammad tariq 786 said:

I do not believe that physical money will be phased out too soon, but I am certain that it will. The revenue opportunities presented by cryptocurrencies are enormous, and they will soon outnumber physical money.

I agree with your idea, it take a longer time to stop using physical moneys, because their are so many country's who don't have access to internet and mobile baking so its very hard to fade physical currency in the world.

Hello dear members I hope you are a good and doing right on this platform first of all I want to tell you that they were your information is it beneficial for me and every new KNP jinah so I am very thank you for sharing with us beneficial and useful information your post is very knowledgeable every those who are working on this platform

• +4 1

Ultimately, cash may in fact disappear. But it’s mostly a question of where and when. While it may disappear in some countries, it might remain in others. And if it ultimately happens in 50 or 100 or more years, it won’t matter much to anyone who’s alive today.

In the meantime, take advantage of the best that cash and electronic payment methods have to offer. For my money, having both options is the best of all worlds.

Cryptocurrencies offer a lot of benefits and features to users, as well as provide a lot of job opportunities for people thanks to their rapidly growing fields and spread among people in a wide range.

Getting to this place and putting up digital currencies to work with instead of paper will be a big leap in development and I think that China is capable of that, and there will be a great conflict between it and the dollar, and what I have talked about means that it will overcome it and work with it will be great, and China may cancel its paper currencies.
But the arrival of this progress to multiple countries and the start of its implementation will take a very long time.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:12 AM, Durant7 said:

The world is undergoing radical changes and we are having to evolve, so I personally think that physical money will cease to exist to make way for digital currency, this option is on the table in many countries and cryptocurrencies will have a lot to do with it.

If it is coming to an end because at a commercial level, companies are reducing expenses, which makes this digitized currency take on more life and more market projection and will make it easy for transactions without having to use physical paper to make transactions and for its quick execution and negotiation.

• +2 1

If it happens then it's great but I don't think that it would happened because we are living in the global village digital currency is very common around the world everyone wants to earn money to run their bread nd butter it would b great if it happens 

• +3 1

No my time I want to tell you that there are no end of the physical money because physical money is also important and every person have not trust on the digital money that's why the physical money will never end in the future

Yes man this is obvious there is no other opinion in it the digital marketing is making very much progress day by day nd due to Corona there demand also become very high beacuse everyone wants to earn simply by sitting at home nd work 2to 3 hour nd get the rewards 

Yes, I think that it is possible for many countries to dispense with paper currencies in the near future.

But this talk applies only to developed countries, as until now, there are many countries that do not have internet access And many individuals who have not heard of electronic currencies.

Hello, my dear friend, I think that cryptocurrencies have gained great importance, especially after the spread of the Corona epidemic, as the world has realized that paper currencies are one of the reasons for the transmission of the virus.

Edited by Ali.zx
  • +2 1

A good topic to discuss my friend , All people should know that the future is for electronic currencies, not paper. The adults and children should start using them and invest in them. Regular currencies should be abandoned.