What do you think the future of TWT will be? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

What do you think the future of TWT will be?

Cheers guys, what do you think of the big growth of the Trustwallet wallet TWT tokens? This is an exclusive tokens of the wallet that was created in order to reward its loyal users by inviting more people to use it.

The tokens are on the BNB network therefore the fees are extremely low, at first it was not known exactly what will happen with the token and an Exchange set it at a value that if I remember correctly was $ 0.004, when finally the wallet put its price to the token this was rising rapidly with some ups and downs. It was recently announced that the tokens would pass Binance Smart Chain, which triggered its value to more than 100% in a few hours.

In these last hours the TWT has increased its value to more than 64%, can you imagine if the tokens were listed in the Binance Giant? What do you think the future of TWT will be?

https://www.mxc.ai/trade/easy#TWT_USDT

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

If TWT really gave a Big PUMP, although the token is only on BINANCE DEX and on other exchanges in an UNOFFICIAL way. My opinion regarding this listing in BINANCE is not yet official, perhaps it will soon be officially included in this, TWT has great potential it could go far

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Trust Wallet completed the burning of 89 billion TWT tokens to reduce the total supply from 90 billion TWT to 1 billion TWT and avail the token on the Binance Smart Chain.
The move is expected to enable TWT to leverage the strength of the growing Binance ecosystem, to unlock various DeFi applications to their users, and increase the token’s exposure to the wider Binance community. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

believe that its growth is assured because it will be widely used by many people who use the wallet from the beginning and before it came out it had enormous potential and has not had a drop in price for the moment it does not have a large drop but over time we will see if it manages to outperform bat

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I believe that its growth is not by chance because it is an official token of a wallet, it will be a widely used token and therefore its price is trending upwards today, this behavior may be corrected and it stabilizes during the next few days but it has potential since the day it was created

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, usamah said:

Yes, in the last hours, the value of TWT has increased to more than 64%, everyone is watching its price and expecting a lot that it will increase, of course the beneficiary of that wishes to increase more. Blessed is the one who won, and I hope more profits for them. I also expect it to increase.

This kind of increasing is an unbelievable my friend thanks for you information my brother this kind of sharing knowledge from 1 person to another person is so kind and helpful for many members that who all are not aware of this kind of things. This forum provide a great platform to get more knowledge about the crypto world.

Possibly TWT will return to its starting place, by this I mean that its price will again be locked between $ 0.04 and 0.05, however that situation will not last long, and we must be attentive to the rebound that it will have in December, when Binance begins  to pay cashback to those who have TWT.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The trust wallet token (TWT) seems to be doing well recently actually. after reading this topic i have done some research on the coin in coingecko and various other sites to see its value and it seems that over the last 24 hours the price has increased in excess of 30%. This would be great for those that have invested in it over the last few days and that are now looking to cash out. To be honest the price seems to be extremely volatile but based on the graph of its past price it seems to something worth investing into that can result in a good profit. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Is there a need for a Trustwallet token or for other wallet token as I've seen Atomic wallet having one. I don't know what it does and only see this as something that is very speculative and perhaps something created just to make some more money for their teams.

• +3 1

TWT coin is the cryptocurrency of the trust wallet. Trust wallet is one of the best ERC20 wallet and we can get many more coins in that wallet. TWT is I think good coin to invest because the price is very low now and I am sure the price can go more that $ because it is showing very good trend and the trust wallet is very good wallet. So, it's good to invest small amount from your portfolio because it can help you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a TWT hodler. I'm hodling my TWT strictly until the announcement of launch in Binanace exchange. As being the utility token of trust Wallet, TWT will have great spike in my opinion in coming altcoins season or after Launch in Binanace. Currently the pric is 10 cent and jf anyone has bought in dip, they are in good profit now. 

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I bought a TWT Trust Wallet token at a low price and also sold it at a low price and I was surprised after that that it rose about 100%. It was not a pleasant surprise for me of course, but it is okay, I am trading on Binance Dex and I constantly monitor TWT token that it ranks first in daily trading volume, I think This token has a very good future especially that it is owned by Binance.

Hey mate, TWT coin have a great future that's why I am holding 600 Hundred TWT coin to my wallet, I know oneday TWT will list in the binance exchange . We all know when coin list in the Binance exchange coin price automatically pump very short time. So now time is buy TWT coin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

from 0.04$ to 0.2 $ in a short while with a huge volume , i think this is not a pump but there is huge community behind this coin and also the wallet , i guess we can see it in the top 50 of the market in the near future . 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't invest in this token and why would it have a better price? It can pump as long as there are not many investors and dump after the tokens held by the developers are begin selling. This is usual in all these coins and I don't see them that they will be better investments from Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I have not done technical analysis for TWT but noticed that it does very good swings lately. It had a big pump up to 16 cents and retraced back to 0,06 something that was an 80% retracement, which probably triggered buyers and it doubled again being now at 10cents. It is also traded in Binance DEX but not on Binance. Maybe there is some move to list it on the spot Binance exchange and it can be the pre listing pump that we have seen. If it does get listed it will go to new ATH.

• +3 1

On 11/12/2020 at 11:40 PM, kryptonick said:

Is there a need for a Trustwallet token or for other wallet token as I've seen Atomic wallet having one. I don't know what it does and only see this as something that is very speculative and perhaps something created just to make some more money for their teams.

these tokens are just like BNB and YO token and KCS, recently even wallets started making their own coins and they will be bought by investors too because its being used within the wallet, but yea i have the same concern about its future.

• +1 1

This coin did a very good price until this post. What happened is that this post was made right on the top and this is what is usual with many altcoins when we meet them it will be the top. It is only to be more to give if the marketing is so strong that it will attract so many new investors that the token holders and whales or the developers better to say, will stop selling and dumping to the new investors.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am very surprised by the TWT token because it has already risen quickly in price when it had just been listed, it had a very low price and now its price is higher than those who invested when the price was very low right now must have a lot of profits since it went up  at a good price and fast and I hope it continues to raise its price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is the currency of the Turst wallet, and this in itself is sufficient for the currency to rise as this wallet belongs to the Binance platform, where it may be operating at a fixed price at a limit determined by the platform, where the platform can at any time make offers on the platform related to the currency, for example, buy a specific currency and take 1000 with it  From twt coin

• +3 1

The Twt is already at the 0.10$ right now and it will increase further for sure that is why I am holding this one for a long term thinking, maybe for years.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Perhaps the twt coin of the Trust wallet will have a good future because the portfolio is already strong and supported by the Binance platform, and I made some profits from it during the past month only from trading on them in exchange for trading them in exchange for BNB in the Trust wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the twt token is relatively new, is the official token of the trust wallet , even if at the moment its value is relatively low I foresee great future potential for this token in the meantime it can be staked on pancakeswap to obtain token cake