Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

It's totally true.

Many cryptocurrency channels that I was following were permanently removed, I am not talking about small channels, I am talking about large channels with more than 200 thousand subscribers.

The crazy thing is that there are many channels that promote scams, pyramid schemes, etc. And to those if you let them make videos and even YouTube rewards and promotes them.

But many channels that simply try to teach about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are penalizing them harshly, some have even had to change the subject, YouTube is harsh with its censorship.

I think so,since cryptocurrencies are not so regulated in the US. They try to limit their expansion and limit their popularity is the form to tray stop.

I do not know how a cryptocurrency can harm YouTube but YouTube has very strict rules and more and more directly I do not know why they can delete a video for talking about cryptocurrencies

I heard that YouTube has previously removed videos from channels promoting cryptocurrency. But there have never been any complaints from the owners of the channels that I watch. YouTube is a global information "machine", and the global trend is that the official representatives mostly treat cryptocurrency negatively, I would be surprised if they completely let everything related to cryptocurrency drift, therefore, it is necessary to treat the removal of some videos with understanding ... After all, YouTube can also be wrong, I think that they are just doing their job - somewhere good, somewhere bad.

• +1 1

Yeah YouTube started to ban crypto relationship contents in YouTube because of violation of their Community Guidelines, and most of the time the banned videos are the ones that are connected with the external links to exchange websites.

YouTube is innocent of all they said about it it is just trying to keep his content clean and safe because most of channels sharing fake coins and spamming links and bots that wasting time 

• +3 1

YoBit has a very user-friendly interface; virtually anyone can set up an account and start trading in under five minutes all while keeping their anonymity

Check YoBit.Net

Youtube is stupid, lately they are trying many times to eliminate everything that has to do with profit, they want everything for themselves, where they were more intelligent they would not give them more obstacles to the matter.

• +1 1

No it never.  I think YouTube has never tried to go against cryptotalk.  However there are some YouTubers they may oppose cryptotalk.  But I think most are in favor of cryptocurrencies.  Again there are some on YouTube that give a bad idea about cryptocurrency

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:23 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

i think it's because many scammers are also using youtube to attract people to their fake websites or platforms. and for youtube it's hard to detect real ones and scammers. they show some nice videos of people are earning money and etc but there are just some traps.

At first, YouTube will try to launch a campaign on this content, but it will end up letting it be allowed, because cryptocurrencies is the work of the future and it is widespread all over the world.

• +3 1

Yes, exact and pending clarification from YouTube, the majority of content creators have taken the lead in modifying the visibility of their videos in order to protect them against any potential deletion, this is notably the case of  Ivan on Tech, a channel which also culminates at 211,000 subscribers and which is exclusively intended for blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Youtube had banned a lot of crypto videos, therefore they violate the rules of YouTube and this is a good thing, because it is punish scammers who were spread the false information

• +1 1

YouTube has launched a major campaign against channels that promote ICO currencies, and not all cryptocurrencies, most of these channels promote these projects, and these projects have caused a very great harm to the reputation of cryptocurrencies, for me I am with this campaign that YouTube launched to close these channels.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I don't think there was any harmful or dangerous content in crypto youtube. I have seen of course some fake videos that promote scams but these are easy to distinguish and youtube should be stopping these scammers but what I've read is they have an automated system and perhaps these hackers are doing this to divert attention and have their scams run uninterrupted for longer time. Youtube doesn't have good support at all and probably very low number of employees looking into reports.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 9:48 AM, Interface User said:

YouTube is finally recover the deleted videos in their database

Well, that's true mate, all lf the videos about cryptocurrency is now available again in youtube because many people are making some appeal to returned it so that they can learned some things about cryptocurrency.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:11 PM, ArsalMajeed said:

Yes YouTube is against cryptocurrencies beacuae they fear as the banks do. They think that their reign is in danger due to the rise of block chain & Cryptocurrency ecosystem so they are doing so.

Yes maybe you are right because the blockchain technology has the potential to replace the platform such as youtube & give a better experience to the users. That is why youtube is against the cryptocurrency community.

• +5 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

The project which ate promoted from their channels could be scamming and their own subscribes have reported them. As for violation the YouTube policies are very clear and all the content creators knows about them. If YouTube is against crypto content they will publish this officially and stop crypto content at YouTube. 

• +3 1

There are some youtubers that I can't watch as between good information they have they sell the shitcoins they are paid to promote. I don't care for them, I hope they get accidentally banned for life by Youtube and they only make damage to the crypto community and don't help at all. These shills don't even have real people watching but paid shill members to tell them how much the love them every two minutes in their chatrooms.

I know that Youtube has been banning and shadow banning some well known cryptocurrency specialized channels for whatever reason. What it seems weird to me is that they taking this kind of action but still one can see lots of adverts in their videos promoting scams using the image of Vitálik Buterin to request funds. Why is it Youtube failing to take action on this?

• +3 1

I hope this problem does not happen now. It is very important that all social media including Facebook Twitter Instagram telegram YouTube and other social networking sites understand the future and potential of cryptocurrencies. I feel that this problem does not exist now because there are many signature campaigns that promote cryptocurrencies in the social media without any issues.

Friend, I don't know that well, but a few days ago I missed an announcement about a cryptocurrency talk in which anyone could participate and it was free, so I don't think they are still against cryptocurrencies now

I don't think the YouTube is not going against but it is coming I can see many ads regarding cryptocurrencies in the YouTube. So, I don't think they are going against them. Even they teach about the cryptocurrencies trading with out any problem.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Youtube is not going to against the crypto market becasue i am doing trading in the market from and make the videos and upload on the youtube channel and still my videos is not delete and not my channel is blocked.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Youtube channels, today, through Twiter, some youtube administrators indicated that it had been an error and that the affected videos and channels will be restored, was YouTube really wrong.