Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

Now, Google has decided to remove hundreds of bitcoin and cryptocurrency videos from its video-sharing site YouTube in what’s being called a “crypto-purge”—leaving many who make bitcoin and cryptocurrency-related videos feeling unfairly targeted by the search giant. decision to ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency videos from its site was an “error” and the removed videos would be reinstated.

“With the massive volume of videos on our site, sometimes we make the wrong call,” a YouTube spokesman told crypto news site Decrypt. “When it’s brought to our attention that a video has been removed mistakenly, we act quickly to reinstate it.”

Indeed I have verified by myself that from now on there are not so many videos that deal with cryptocurrencies and I think it is possible because YouTube is not interested in cryptocurrencies as I think because there is much less content about the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

I heared that youtube deleting cryptocurrency channels, Facebook also doing these types of work. They are stopping crypto advertise which is not expected.

I do not have any information on this topic, but I think that there are some confrontations between them to increase the percentage of their profits and increase the number of members in each forum.

I heard about this before but it was fake news because so far still a lot of channels working with their crypto content which means those who got their channels closed had done something wrong against youtube rules , maybe like stealing other channels content and reupload them as their own content or publishing fake content about crypto

Back then last year it was reported that youtube banned every cryptocurrency content not only youtube but also other social media like facebook but today cryptocurrency content is widely acceptable in almost all social medias.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I don't think so. There's a lot of video about crypto currency in YouTube so I don't think YouTube is against on promoting crypto currency. Maybe it just came up to you because there are some channel that got deleted from it but maybe it is another reason and not about crypto currency.

I don't know about this news. I think it never work against the cryptocurrency. Because crypto currency is a digital currency . Many people want to know about crypto currency and many join this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I don't have enough idea about this.  But it can be us government instruction. Because us government does not like cryptocurrency.  That's why he pressure google to do this. 

Hey friend i don't think youtube will do that. Cause YouTube is a big platform and it's really connected with crypto currency. So it doesn’t go against crypto currency. May be you got some fake news about it.

Maybe certain countries are pushing towards this direction... they do not want general knowledge about cryptocurrency and they do not want it to be normal thing ... that is why they have no legislation for it and on the contrary they discriminate dealing with it.

• +1 1

Youtube is a very good platform that promote any legal activity which will benefit people and around the world and they need people that will stream in their site, I think there is some reasons that make them not to allow cryptocurrency activities in the site but we hope they should allow crypto videos to be uploaded for streaming. 

I don't think YouTube is trying to attack cryptocurrencies and face them so far I haven't found anything on YouTube that criticizes or abuses cryptocurrencies and confronts it. 

I can't find any reason that makes sense why youtube deleted the videos for auch reason but for sure youtube is not against crypto because so far I still watch many videos to learn about crypto daily

• +1 1

YouTube isn't going against any crypto, but I heard some rumors about facebook, Twitter and YouTube banning or removing any channel related to cryptosystem.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think YouTube is connected with anybody. It is a platform that allows a member that has a channel there to post a video so I don't the name YouTube should be carrying any tag of going against cryptocurrency. Aside that, there are many benefial videos on YouTube people do make research on by watching.

@Oxygen @Mutivo @rajonmia

the range of crypto currency is going up and very fast we need to be good with what is happening today and we need to be good in finding solution to the problems that we are having today the use of crypto currency is really huge , this is really be good in the right ideas we have today this are really powerful we need to be good in every single power to it, we need to take crypto currency more powerfully 

I don't think they are against Cryptocurrency. Every websites and forums have their rules and regulations. If one goes against the rules then your video or post is bound to be deleted.

I also heard that while ago, but i don't think youtube is acting against crypto. There're a lots of crypto channels and they don't have any problem with that. I think youtube is doing the right thing, because if they banned crypto , people will use another platform, whic is not good for youtube.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so.  You tube didn't say anything about cryptocurrency or crypto related topic. And they don't go against with it.  Sooner or later youtube will accept cryptocurrency. There are alot of cryptocurrency airdrop video on YouTube. So i think YouTube started accepting cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

My friend, all recent decisions by YouTube indicate where it hates cryptocurrencies and does not need it in its work and does not want cryptocurrencies to spread widely, especially through videos posted on YouTube, unfortunately this hatred will delay the spread of cryptocurrencies and this advanced technology Thank you

• +3 1

If that is what really happened on YouTube, then they are really tying to go against cryptocurrency. Because they are showing a negative sign on cryptocurrency by deleting the videos of cryptocurrency on YouTube. But they must have a reason of doing that, so let found out the reason. One love

We don't have any evidence or prove to say it boldly that YouTube is against cryptocurrency when we have varieties of videos on cryptocurrency which are uploaded on the channel that people watch to learn cryptocurrency trading and investment and even predictions so i don't see why YouTube will be against cryptocurrency despite this.

According to some people's news which I don't think they are really news, it says that YouTube are just fighting against the crypto videos from YouTube, which is if really true, they will break many people interest in cryptocurrencies.