Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

Actually there is no competition between youtube and crypto currency. But crypto currency have competition with tradition dollar system. That corporate sector may work from back door against crypto currency. 

There was a time such things were said but it was also said that all of these are rumors because many youtubers with content about crypto weren't affected , which means the content you published had some issue about it , there is no other reason for that 

you should be careful when dealing with youtube channels and what you publish so you don't end in bad things like this 

• +1 1

I guess they are doing this just to avoid paying the owners of these Youtube channels, because Youtube, has a policy of giving the channel owners with the highest watching hours and the largest member number, a trophies and a huge amount of money and since so many people are interested in Bitcoin , then such channels have so many followers, and it seems that Youtube does not want to pay.

why YouTube is making policies against the cryptocurrency I think they are against it and they did not want people to use it I don't know the main reason behind that thing

Thinking things through, maybe if they are stricter in the rules of use and perhaps that affects the videos that talk about cryptocurrencies, I follow a channel called "the moon" on YouTube and its owner "Carl" is incredible analyzing the movements of btc, many times shares their posts and helps the newest to have ideas about the market, but in some videos they have said that YouTube has closed some videos and they do not understand why.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that some have violated the policy of YouTube, so some were banned, and by chance some of those who did not violate the policy were banned. In my opinion, in the future, YouTube will allow you to publish detailed clips about cryptocurrencies, because in the end it is a general application that allows publishing in it, whatever the content,  With time, cryptocurrencies will become more and more popular, so they will certainly allow that.

• +1 1

Yes, many have noticed this matter. YouTube stops ads for crypto and digital currencies, and this is more than C because YouTube is a very giant company, and it is possible that crypto will harm this matter. 

that simply means they do not want the cryptocurrency related content on the platform and that is why they are doing so but you would not be able to get the clear idea about the reason of that.

I had also heard about it that youtube is strictly against cryptocurrency and bitcoin and she is deleting a lot of videos made on it. But I cannot confirm this because I have not seen any such thing myself. It can also be possible and it cannot be possible. But as it continues to grow, it is expected that YouTube will do bitcoin in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

YouTube stands as a barrier against cryptocurrencies, as it bans everything related to cryptocurrencies, and this affects us greatly, so YouTube gives us a lot of benefit for the field through a detailed explanation ...

yes you said absolutely right YouTube is going to against The cryptocurrency and there are many content about the cryptocurrency on the YouTube but recently YouTube delete all the content about the cryptocurrency

My friend maybe some of these channels has breaked the rules of youtube so the site banned them cause i do not think the reason of the banning is the crypto topics.

• +1 1

I don't know about that even I have saw many of the vedios about the cripto currency on the youtube and many of them are still uploading these kinds of vedios even , so how come youtube itself can claim this a dangerous content ,is this even allowed.

On 01.03.2021 at 08:08, Jack764 said:

YouTube является барьером против криптовалют, поскольку он запрещает все, что связано с криптовалютами, и это сильно влияет на нас, поэтому YouTube дает нам много преимуществ для этой области благодаря подробному объяснению ...

странно почему так.. может быть это приносит убытки конкретно для ютуба или может доходы в таком случае становятся меньше.. не понятно. 

I do not think so, as there are still many channels specialized in this field, and perhaps these procedures were related to specific channels and for other reasons that were closed or because they violated the rules of YouTube

• +2 1

A responsible source from YouTube announced that the company is not against this field, but rather blocks videos containing advertisements for fraudulent companies and SCAM sites

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Samer1997 said:

A responsible source from YouTube announced that the company is not against this field, but rather blocks videos containing advertisements for fraudulent companies and SCAM sites

That is right, but they should be more carefully because they seem to have recovered some videos which they said they deleted by mistake.

I have not heard anything on this subject, but YouTube has the right to do what it wants with its videos, let's hope to see what happens in the future.

• +2 1

As far as I am concerned, I have not lost any videos on my YouTube channel. This means that YouTube does not ban videos on cryptocurrencies, but perhaps some platforms offer payment to YouTube in order to delete any video that it talks about.

• +2 1

Well, unless there is an explanation upon by YouTube as to why they are going against cryptocurrecy despite the fact that they have supported it before, though I am still seeing videos on YouTube explaining cryptocurrecy, so we need an explanation.

I do not know the reason behind YouTube's blocking of channels promoting cryptocurrencies, some say that YouTube considers cryptocurrencies a dangerous topic and is not subject to legal requirements, but I am not sure yet, many people need YouTube to understand the work here, I hope this problem will be solved soon.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time that YouTube is deleting that content of cryptocurrency from the YouTube forum and this is too much difficult to promote the cryptocurrency on the YouTube but there are some other social websites

• +4 1

Actually, I don't think youtube is trying to go against cryptocurrency. The YouTube administration has long admitted that videos with cryptocurrency mistakenly blocked YouTube's algorithms. I hope that it will back all of the channels about cryptocurrency so that many people can now gain some knowledge using their platforms.

• +2 1

No one knows why YouTube fights cryptocurrencies. Although it was promoting the use of cryptocurrency sites and there were many videos that taught how to work on cryptocurrencies, they were all deleted.

• +2 1

Banning a few crypto channel, we can't say YouTube is trying to go against cryptocurrency rather they were banned due to breaking some policies on YouTube indirectly advertising scams with their video content and description. I am in support of YouTube on this.

• +2 1