How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

I agree the article, because of the adoption of bitcoin the price will developed. The more adopts bitcoin the price would increase for sure.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, Iftekhar75 said:

bitcoin has developed a lot since 2009. Bitcoin price has increased a lot since then and also well known best cryptocurrency.

In 2009 the development of bitcoin was very rapid and even many countries knew the best bitcoin so many people who participated to develop bitcoin became popular even since then also the best cryptocurrency ever famous.

Like every different matters, the start is usually the hardest degree, wherein matters needed to be giving sturdy foundation. So btc benefit this improvement over the time through the attempt of the participating individuals.

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and it gained its popularity day by. in 2017 the price of btc was high now it is low but the price is started increasing . it may reach that price very soon.

19 minutes ago, Davon said:

Nice illustration mate , but my little advice is that no one should invest on cryptocurrency what him or her is not welling to loss. Cryptocurrency market as we all know is known to be volatile. Note that bull run is not always. 

Hello my friends
Investing in crypto is full of rewards and losses, a lot of volatility means a lot of risk
There are those who earn a lot, and there are those who deposit their holdings forever

9 minutes ago, Davon said:

I agree with you 100% Mate. Most people still don't understand that profits on cryptocurrency investment  is total by chance. It all about loss or gain!

Hello my friends
However, there is an investment that is safe from risks and has little profit and depends on the value you invest
Mining is good my friend, or buying currency when the market is falling, and waiting to climb
The second option is profitable with bitcoin primarily

9 minutes ago, Davon said:

Oh yes crytocurrency mining is good when you have your own miner such as ASIC Miner not all these fake sites or Apps that claimed to be into cloud mining without mining farm

Hello my friends
Owning an ASIC mining machine is very expensive, however, there are honest and reliable mining sites
To check the reliability and reliability of the sites, you can rely on the website https://www.scamadviser.com/

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

You wrote about every major event for Bitcoin and I enjoyed reading your post. 

Indeed in 2013 it was the Cyprus crisis that helped people understand how Bitcoin is nothing like your typical banksters. Noone can confiscate your BTC and noone else has power on them. This event proved that with Bitcoin you are your own bank.

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

You wrote about every major event for Bitcoin and I enjoyed reading your post. 

Indeed in 2013 it was the Cyprus crisis that helped people understand how Bitcoin is nothing like your typical banksters. Noone can confiscate your BTC and noone else has power on them. This event proved that with Bitcoin you are your own bank.

Hello my friends
Yes, you are right, and these are the benefits of decentralization, freedom from all restrictions imposed by the banking authority

11 hours ago, Davon said:

Oh no mate, all these sites that claimed to be cryptocurrency mining sites are not reliable and as such i don't fancy them. I see them as a waste of time or traps to newbies since non has any mining farm. 

Hello my friends
I don't agree with you my friend, there are reliable, honest and paid cloud mining sites
I gave you a site you can rely on to verify the reliability of your sites
Share your sincere website and search on Google for its reliability: https://www.genesis-mining.com

On 12/27/2019 at 12:08 PM, dankasa said:

bitcoin is decentralized and this is pardon? causes countries to shake off keep under control of the economic system.

Yes it's about the decentralized currency it's not like other Fiat currency the price Will grow day after days without any controle

10 minutes ago, Davon said:

Actually gensis is known for  great mining reputation but you and i know that it's not free. Pricing on the higher side and the profit is not encouraging ...

Hello my friends
This is mining, you do not expect big profits, but it is risk free
Great investment and sure profit is better than the risk in trading, especially as you are a beginner

Factors such as the supply and market demand of Bitcoin, numbers of competing cryptocurrencies and the trade on which it is engaged are influencing the price of Bitcoin.

13 minutes ago, Davon said:

You are 100% right. Mining is perfect ,but sincerely speaking not every one can afford the pricing .  Although profit is certain when dealing with legit platform and requires patient to come by but  not every one is welling to waiting  

Hello my friends
Guaranteed profit requires patience, patience requires waiting, and waiting requires elimination of anxiety
If you want guaranteed profit, you will eliminate negatives, and approach positives, to achieve the goal ... Bitcoin

I think, this experience gives us much information. Our BTC can be stolen tomorrow, and BTC with each year is growing up procent by procent.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

51 minutes ago, Davon said:

Yes i understand perfectly simply because i'm into cryptocurrency mining too. I simply know all it takes but i must say that not every body can exercise patient for such minor profits even though the profit is certain .

Hello my friends
I have no other option that makes us gain a lot from cryptography. The best place to win Bitcoin is the Cryptotalk forum

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

I didn't about the history of bitcoin. But you shared it. That's very helpfull for me. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin has significant price develop since 2012, as alternative payment sources this coin can be use to support many financial transaction and record it in second. Bitcoin has ability to reduce free from tax. That's why the increase is really high and don't worry history will repeat again.

• +3 1

After 2017 there was no looking back I think the milestone year was 2017, this is the year that all coins reached their all time high, but this 2020 we are expecting a lot of great things to happen I'm pretty sure that another all time high is looming.

Thank you for your information, and I think since the bubble at the end of 2017 many people have suffered huge losses

At the initial stage Bitcoin was not giving a high rate of income but after some years it flies over a height and gave the best return on the investments of the users Bitcoin was extremely tremendous.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Your story is not connecting with bitcoin price development. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise because it is designed to rise from the beginning. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

When Bitcoin was first discovered in 2009, its market value was much lower, and it increased steadily until 2017.Because the number of its use has increased greatly.