Hashing techniques and Bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Hashing techniques and Bitcoin

On 12/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Loly said:

Hashing techniques are used in several fields of software. The idea behind these operations is to take data of a specific length and generate its own "signature" of a specified length that is usually much shorter than the length of the original data but that it represents and represents on its behalf.

Bitcoin saves every information / entry in its record attached to its own fragmentation and thus everyone can verify the validity of the data and not change it.

So does this mean every transaction we make is recorded? Where do they store it? If this is true, then they wouldn't be able to store all the transactions on the near future.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

So does this mean every transaction we make is recorded? Where do they store it? If this is true, then they wouldn't be able to store all the transactions on the near future.

Yes, all transactions we make are recorded on blocks of blockchain. Each bitcoin block have a size of 1 Megabyte and almost 3500 transactions can be recorded on each block. These data are all stored on blockchain network and is visible to public. Miners can add blocks to the network every day to store more information into them.

Hash function is used to encrypt data, increase security and make them shorter in length.

I really don't about hash power but you give good explains to learn about hash so today I learn good lesson  about hash and why need hash in bitcoin mining I really thank full to share this content with us in future I explains any one about hash power

On 12/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Loly said:

Hashing techniques are used in several fields of software. The idea behind these operations is to take data of a specific length and generate its own "signature" of a specified length that is usually much shorter than the length of the original data but that it represents and represents on its behalf.

Bitcoin saves every information / entry in its record attached to its own fragmentation and thus everyone can verify the validity of the data and not change it.

Many online mining used that but I think that it is just a design and really not the real hashing because of hyip mining website and it is really hard to find real mining website.

It is a good job to save all the data and not choose anything from it, you may need it at a later time, and I expect that this is better than shortening some data.

Bitcoin is better for storing all data better than abbreviating it because sometimes a person may need complete information without any abbreviation so the way to save bitcoin for information is much better

33 minutes ago, juma1 said:

This hashing techniques help in a very large way in how security is achieved in bitcoin transactions because of use of hashing technology so as to avoid any middle person in the polls 

Yes thats why its hard to understand but clear the hashing function has two important characteristics.  First, it is mathematically difficult to know what the original input is by looking at the output.  Second, changing even the smallest part of the input will produce a completely different output. It's really complicated for me to understand this programmer formula but it's proving BTC can't be faked.

The hash rate is the number of calculations a given device or network can perform within one second, and it is a very important parameter for all people working in mining.

I think that with better configuration in this store all data is definitely better than abbreviated, no one knows when it needs this data most definitely with better composition in my opinion

HASH is a set of random numbers and letters that are generated by very complicated mathematical methods from your text (possible message) or from a data packet, or even from data size 1000 MB, hash has a fixed length and shape that does not change, it does not encode, but is to maintain the reliability of the data .

On 1/25/2020 at 12:35 AM, Loly said:

Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology, which in turn depends on encryption or hash. Without the hashtags, blockchain could not be built or block chain created. Where the new block is linked by hashtags with the block immediately preceding it.

These data are every part of stored on blockchain exchange ideas and is observable to known and lots of miners know how to insert blocks to the network every day to collection other in sequence into them to add.

The average user who is interested in digital currency does not understand how hashtags work, not even their pivotal role in cryptography and cryptocurrencies. However, hash is the result of an encryption process that is performed by sophisticated encryption algorithms.

Bitcoin technology is unique, characterized by transparency, anonymity and security at the same time, and no one can control this technology and we remain the true owners of our money, not banks.

Thank you for sharing this article. Would anything be invented in the future that would replace hash power we use in mining cryptocurrency?

While knowing about the hashing techniques I think this can increae hacking and scamming by using such techniques because those users will able to easily develop a new data from the original ones so it can be treated in a wrong way also.

Hash plays an important role in blockchain technology as it is the result of information encryption process. Where a set of digital information is entered into an encryption system through which we get a unique code for the information that we encrypted.

The hash rate in the cryptocurrency world is the average processing power of the bitcoin network, which is not constant and varies with the number of Bitcoin blockchain connected and the number of minerals and devices used in it. The Bitcoin network is designed to make it more difficult to solve its mathematical equations periodically.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hash A mathematical operation to generate a constant hash from the given data. The length of the hash varies depending on the algorithm used. You can consider the algorithm as the mathematical function that gives it inputs that give you output. Now it is a one-way function.

Hashing is an algorithm that is heavily used when referring to bitcoin or other altcoins. I like the hash function because it helps me prevent fraud or fraud. Hash hashing with bitcoin in many cases.

The term fragmentation in the case of registration on the wallet has a high accuracy and needs to solve the algorithm of the address, name and number and then produces the title of the special wallet. The fragmentation in the field of mine clearance for currencies is more complicated and different

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not understand much of the information in the topic because I am not inspired by the technical aspects of Bitcoin, but I hope there will be topics explaining this matter because we will benefit from it.

As I know, when relating hashing to Crypto, it's more like a asset if algorithms which are of the procedures  which tend to generate a specific data, needed by this algorithms /, as I know that algorithms tends to be specific on it objective. As algorithms can be used in mining and so need the power of hashing to do so

I think hash rate can be likened to a car's fuel, the more powerful and powerful the engine, the more fuel consumption. Also in a simpler sense, the hash rate is the rate of bitcoin network processing power.

Yes, that's right. Bitcoin also relies on Hashing to work well and continuously and keep its system working continuously without problems

THINK POSITIVE

1 hour ago, MeiLynh said:

an encryption process with a specific coding system in which we get a unique code for encrypted information. a huge way in the way security is achieved in bitcoin transactions because of the use of hash technology to avoid any middlemen in polls.

The hash technology in the blockchain is the basic structure of most cryptocurrency systems, which prevents this type of digital money from being duplicated, copied, or destroyed. The stability and security of the data are of great value.