How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds.

well nice list about to avoid theft, scams and hackers.. nowadays we should careful now with our wallets because criminal activities is increasing, like hacking, theft, scamming etc. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Their highest vacancy is sneak our money. We receive to believe lots of period before sending our capital to others. We tolerate to check correctly they are geniune or not. as a result we boast to be thorough. . I don't think that's enough to be called you're free of those possibilities, because once you kept yourself getting an involvement on different projects related to cryptocurrency; you're highly susceptible to become one of their victim.  I personally don't like the free.

Use 2af and strong password that no one can think about that's that's how to make your coin safe from hacker and don't use same password for all your coin wallet

to avoid theft you can simply set 2fa's authentication so that your account is safer from thieves

On 12/23/2019 at 5:33 PM, Saifchy said:

By giving a strong and unique password. And give a 2 step login security in your yobit Account.Don't click in any unknown link that you don't have idea.

Unique password is the main thing if we put the unique password in our exchanges than no one will hack our system and our all accounts are safe on that time, so put the unique pass and do not tell anyone about it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As my skills dont investment without clear investment , be patience and stay checking that forum or site . and when you sure then investment 

I think we can avoid theft, scams and any other loss of our hard earn crypto funds by using suitable precaution and safety measure like using of secure and trusted online wallet or using hardware wallet for long term holding of crypto or avoid opening suspicious sites.

Fill out pretending to support you. Newcomers to the digital currency because they make this question today are a lot of scammers because they say they can evaluate cryptocurrency

para evitar ese tipo de molestias debes saber con que preoveedor estas trabajando y tener copias de tus claves de seguridas, pero las mas importante es. Evitar descargar archivos desde sitios externos 

Thanks for your sharing. I already have my own private key and I admit the private key is very good at keeping your money safe. Be careful with the private key.

you can setup more security passwords such as usernames.. you can avoid theft,scams with securing more like 2FA to prevent to those scammers and hackers..never share your informations to others.. 

Thank you for your valuable advice, it seems to me that scammers and thieves are everywhere  ,that's very bad and make a difficult feeling in exposure to that ... Hope for us the safety of all of them my friends. 

4 hours ago, MuhammadWaleed said:

All what you are mentioned on your topic is good, but also we need to be attentive, when we receive any emails messages or any invitation on the social media, because any scammer can be your friend and then you will confuse between the real and false friends.

Yes they can be your close friends, just don't Trust anybody with your asset.

Unless it a very intelligent hacker  all hacks or stealing hapens  cause  our  own mistake  and not taking proper  securitie.   And when u  sure then investmen.  

Don't and never seems your personal information about your accounts to anyone.Don't trust on anyone blindly.Also don't click on the scamand unknown links.These trick will help you a bit.

Nothing big but just working on your saving of your data, and this is why you are always told that  its good not to store them online and also not good at all to store them off line , its important to keep that in mind and also its also good to put together a working program that is going to give you some good money at the end of the day so everything get it out of your computer or your web pages, such as email which is even the worst

Always keep add blocker  in your browser and then install antivirus it may slow down p.c but it keep it safe.Then making account on any site search in google for reviews and take some time for that.Then make account with Capital ,small  alphabet with number and  symbol in password so it become strong.Then add 2 FA protection on account.Nevef save password in browser .

To avoid scams and hackers, you should keep your cryptocurrency to a safe Crypto wallet. Now these days the hackers are scammers increasing because almost 60% of cryptocurrency user uses Low quality cryptocurrency wallet, but I will suggest you some highly strong security provided wallets, which are yobit, coinbase, binance etc.

Oh, thank you very much. I'm glad you talk a lot about private keys. The private key is to ensure the safety of your money, it is like a "door" to ensure your safety.

Do not connect to public wifi since there are chances that hacker can enter and make different and unusual password. 

Do not let yourself be pressured to deposit funds or provide any personal information. And do not choose a wallet randomly from the application store. Just download the applications and programs from well-known service providers and platforms through their official websites.

Yes you are right. We have to extra carful. If you have crypto on your wallet. You have to extra security on your wallet. Such as google athunticator. Security backup etc.     

Simple way to avoid from scammers to do not gave response to any unknown email or unknown messages on telegram and enjoying scammers free your investment. 

16 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Do not let yourself be pressured to deposit funds or provide any personal information. And do not choose a wallet randomly from the application store. Just download the applications and programs from well-known service providers and platforms through their official websites.

Agree with you on this matter. Being more careful in choosing exchanged is also not easily tempted by nonsense grandiose offers is absolutely essential in avoiding scammers and certainly not to join in and always install anti-virus and program it on the device is also part of  Avoid website scammers, hackers and frauds