Does bytecoin will hit 1$? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does bytecoin will hit 1$?

On 12/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, silvergain said:

What do you think about bytecoin value in the upcoming next 5 years? does this coin has any future? does it may go above 1$ per coin? any good prediction or knowledge do you have about it? please share with us. i will buy this coin and will hold it until it go above 1$. the price is cheap but need your honest advice.

BCN has possibilities to hit 1 buck and if this happens, I'll give you $ 50. Please remind me. I have held this BCN for a long time and I will be happy to share profits with you.

I donot think that bytecoin will ever heat $1 mark as many people doesnot know about this coin, also this coin has very low trading volume compared other unpopular coins too.

This coin has absolutely no future and no present either. It was created to be anonymous but the anonymity of the people behind it created circumstances to pump and dump it twice. They probably run with billions in their pockets and even Binance delisted it. Just take a look at it's chart bellow, total scam:

bytecoin.png

There is no more chances of reaching byte coin to 1$.and also there is no good predictions for this coin.it will only a big deal if this coin survive in the market with its current price.

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake

Although I don't think there is such a possibility, the price may approach the mentioned levels depending on the market conditions and the price increase of Bitcoin.  Of course, this increase may change depending on the work and market conditions of the project team.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I don't think so that bytecoin will hit 1$ now because there is good value in the market for this coin. But we can't predict future about the crypto anything can happen.

7 hours ago, Imran Ahammed said:

No, my opinion is fully no. Byte coin (BCN) current price is $0.000685 just. And it's totally supply is 184,470,000,000 BCN. So I don't think it can become $1.

In the past BCN prices have exceeded what you mentioned. At the moment, bytecoin may be the only coin that has problems but still has the support of the community. So the possibility of 1 dollar could have happened.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

It's not a big target for the Bitcoin to achieve $1 for Bitcoin because the price fluctuations of Bitcoin is very drastically falling so for a the time being it's a problem to trade with it but it is now also a best coin where you can invest.

Digital currency is eccentric and its extremely difficult to state which coin's cost is going to rise and which one's not.the most ideal approach to benefit is finding out about cryptographic money besfore contribute

Let's hope it would be raise upto  1$

bitcoin will never hit that position, the way we look at things is that the supply of byte coin is very high and very few people should be able to understand this so its important for us to really keep on touch of what we are going to do, the best to stand with is ripple thats the only case we have out here

I will exactly distinguish you authenticity accomplish not custody on fake predictions. One fundamental idea is that crypto coin help is just effected by its claim supply. Not like fiat currencies which pretentious by lots of factors beside require supply. accordingly this coin will no more than swelling if its request will grow and in the main you live through individuals no more than govern behind big coins which boast by now upright price.

Don't expect too much for bytecoin, if you hold a coin bytecoin and wait to reach $ 1. I think you are wasting your time, it's better to get the benefit of bytecoin. Because bytecoin will never reach that point.

i will buy this coin and will hold it until it go above 1$. the price is cheap but need your honest advice.

I think it is unworkable now and It is really difficult to predict its evaluate of a coin, but I feel it will not be extremely superb for the reason that the reserve is elevated but the want is low, the capitalization is low. all a little bit are focusing on bitcoin rather than other coins.

Bytecoin is an interesting altcoin with a very fluctuating price. If you look at the chart, you can see frequent drops and candles that change every day, with a difference of a few tenths of satoshis. This is a good option for you to have guaranteed profits after watching the market. In the last days, the price fell more than usual so it's a good option to buy some.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

as we know we can't predict anything about future that too in crypto market, but as we have also seen a bug crash of Bitcoin in the market it has fallen down to 3800$ let's wait and see that the Bitcoin will fall down than this or not, but it's impossible that it will came to 1$ as you are saying, because still it has some value.

I don't own bytecoin, I just know it a little bit. Five more years is really hard to say, I haven't done any analysis yet but I think $ 1 with it probably is. But it's important to keep it going for another five years

My friend, if you want to get clear and reliable answers, ask the experts here as well as you do special searches on websites like Google and other sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t think so, I think is the same thing for people who says is it possible to bitcoin to hit 1.000.000 dollar, I think it possible though but not likely 0.000001%.

what can we do is only assumption , your question is will it be 1$ in next 5 years ?? it migjt be more than that because no body knows , but if btc decreased like today than it is not possible

I already own some Bytecoins but I don't think it's the right coin to buy. According to the statistics it's currently at 0.00022247 USD which could be very hard to get at a high price. The coin also has a huge maximal supply where a lot of it is already in circulation. I don't think this coin is ever going to reach this price.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There was good profit to make with Bytecoin 2 years ago but to be honnest, I think that he will never reach $1 or even $0.10...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Bytecoin is still at the lower phase of the price, it will be very difficult to see this coin boost and rocket to $1, may be when the bitcoin bull run commence, it can trigger it