Bitcoin ATM machine. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:18 PM, kirubel said:

Me to bro, wish you the best, bitcoin ATM machine will make our life easier 

For me bitcoin ATM machine are not required that's much, because I can access to buy and sell bitcoins at anytime and anywhere with my mobile

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Now 3000+ bitcoin  machine is spread all over the world nd if more people will regulate this more than 10000k will be in near future

I think many countries around the world are launching this kind of atm. Cause with this bitcoin atm anybody can get their money from their online wallet. And it seems really great. 

Guys I am newbie I never use atm machine, I have no proper knowledge about this, and in our area no bitcoins atm machine are available and I don't know about that, so, I hope in future we can use it for good thing or change currencies..

On 1/6/2020 at 12:24 PM, syedramim said:

Yeah.its great news for us because we can easily earn crypto coin and thn uts exchange to elour money.And if bitcoin atm machine will be happened then we will be easily transfer in my account.

I think its not happening because I heard this some years before our nations are not willing to accept this because of corruption will take place with no clue.

Sorry to say friend I never see btc ATM machine and also never use. Hopefully other user may guide you who have some experience and can suggest you in a good Way.

What...... Totally surprised, actually totally unknown about this. How this can happen bro. On one side there are various governments bannings bitcoins and at one side a developed state launching ATMs of bitcoins.

I also don't have idea yet on how Bitcoin ATM machine works.it is not implememted yet in our country.but I think it is similar to cash ATM machines which you can widraw cash.but this time you'll widraw your balance thru Bitcoin but you'll receive cash.

At first you need to add 30 comment every day for earning money and also to be added that you need to see in the setting for withdraw money from the Bitcoin ATM. 

I didnt know this before! The future is growing everyday, i think we need to learn more about crypto and invest.. maybe it be the useful currency more than normal ones.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

A bitcoin atm is no different from regular atms, you will need to send bitcoin to the atm bitcoin address and the amount you send will automatically be convert to the currency the atm is giving out, some atm can be use with coinbase making the transaction faster.

That is how you use most Bitcoin ATM you withdraw from your online bitcoin wallet and send it to the ATM wallet and the machine will convert it to flats for you, this is the best way to convert your bitcoins to flats cause it is fast.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

many ATM machine all over the world you can withdraw your fund in every time in 24 houre so in whole world more then 5300 ATM machine for investors of crypto market. 

Digital Mint formed a partnership with Circle K to place Bitcoin ATM machines in several Circle K branches located in America. Dubai has just introduced the Bitcoin automatic teller machine (ATM) for the first time. According to data from Coin ATM Radar, counted as a Bitcoin ATM machine in the United States already exists. In a number of countries there are already installing ATM machines for digital currency bitcoin. Now there are more than 6,000 bitcoin and bitcoin ATMs available. Bitcoin ATMs, also referred to as Bitcoin kiosks, are machines that sell Bitcoin, which allows users to exchange Bitcoin. In some cases, Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to transact on the machine. The number of Bitcoin ATMs (BTC) around the world continues to grow every month. These machines are installed in 90 countries.

In my opinion  the Bitcoin ATM machine is an incredible thing for each bitcoin client where you can change over bitcoin to cache.There are in excess of 500 ATM stalls around the world.One of the dismal things for a significant number of us is that there is no Bitcoin ATM machine in our nation.

Well in my place there is no bitcoin atm available. but I saw on the internet that some country has it and they only exchange bitcoin with some gold .but as bitcoin. It is virtual you cannot withdraw it like cash But you can convert it to cash.

Bitcoin begin to arise. Good to here that some of the country have it already. Please try to check if it is available from your country .

I haven't use it before but base on my experience you will connect the atm card to your wallet and withdraw through the ATM

look you can search for tutorial; for that on YouTube 
but be careful do not try to send at first much money try with small amount as test may be it is totally scam 
or may be it does not work correctly 
I hear it is in canda and america you can find these kinds of ATM

On 12/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

You can always withdraw as long as the ATM is not empty in cash. They refill them regularly with cash but it always depends on the vendor that runs the machines. Most ATM's have high fees though (in order to be profitable) because they are not used much. Fees will go down though, along with adoption rising.

I think our ATM booth is needed for Bitcoin transactions just like the normal ATM booth for our money transactions, because it allows us to make Bitcoin transactions very easily.

I do not know because I did not try I don’t have bitcoin now I try to work for it.i read all comments here ,So next time if I have a bitcoin I know what to do.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:26 AM, kirubel said:

there a few models of atm that work a bit differently but in general the procedure is this,

you choose the bitcoin withdraw option, you choose the amount and then the atm will give you a qr code to scan and to send your bitcoin, and that's it.

and yes, you can send bitcoin from any wallet you want