Bitcoin ATM machine. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

Bitcoin ATMs are, for the most part, about the only location you can physically buy and sell bitcoin. and There are 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs in whole world

I think that you will not be able to withdraw money from your cryptocurrency wallet through this ATM, but you will be able to create your own wallet for cryptocurrency and exchange cash immediately for cryptocurrency that will go to the wallet you created.

I have personally never used with bitcoin ATM but I have listened about it from several other members and I think that it's a very good thing that should prevail and many countries are having it which will make transacting coins easy and making it more secured and people will physically can you put their coins with them. I hope others will help you in more to detailed way.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:33 PM, bliznec said:

You need an electronic Visa payment card. With this card you can use the exchanger, then transfer to Visa. 

No, that's wrong - I don't think anyone needs Visa payment card to use a Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin ATMs just like normal ATMs work with cash - you can push banknotes in and you can pull banknotes out. What you need is a Bitcoin wallet and a Bitcoin ATM and to be precise in the sum you would like to withdraw expressed in Bitcoin and satoshi.

10 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

No, that's wrong - I don't think anyone needs Visa payment card to use a Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin ATMs just like normal ATMs work with cash - you can push banknotes in and you can pull banknotes out. What you need is a Bitcoin wallet and a Bitcoin ATM and to be precise in the sum you would like to withdraw expressed in Bitcoin and satoshi.

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right to benefit from an ATM that gives you money by making a Visa card payment. There are also ATMs, anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Dash. 

Well i dont know how to use bitcoin Atm but it is true

That bitcoin Atm is present in some countries and we

Can withdrawal our funds easily.

Hello my friend
I have no idea about it because in my country we don't support Bitcoin exchange through automated teller machines

14 minutes ago, sally1995 said:

Hello my friend
I have no idea about it because in my country we don't support Bitcoin exchange through automated teller machines

There are some countries that have Bitcoin atm machine and I hope soon it will be everywere as time goes on

Firstly ATM already has machine in it so you need not call it an ATM machine. Secondly to withdraw bitcoin from ATM you must first understand the type of ATM that is and there are various types indeed. The one i used was simple enough where you could just scan the code provided by ATM with your wallet and you can proceed with your transaction.

468x60-3.png

2 hours ago, Dmasked said:

Firstly ATM already has machine in it so you need not call it an ATM machine. Secondly to withdraw bitcoin from ATM you must first understand the type of ATM that is and there are various types indeed. The one i used was simple enough where you could just scan the code provided by ATM with your wallet and you can proceed with your transaction.

They all work with the same principles, one you have used one before, it will be easy to use others. 

I have not tried to withdraw bitcoin from an ATM. because my country has but my area does not have ATM. I heard that there must be a wallet on the phone and have to scan the ATM with the phone.

We in our country do not have such a machine, but I see pictures of it online, yes you can withdraw money through it and it is very excellent, and you can rely on it.

I never use that ATM because I cannot find it in my city. If in my city, there is an ATM machine, then I would like to try because I am curious about how to withdraw the bitcoin from that machine and how to deposit the money. So if in your country have the ATM machine, I suggest you try, and if you confuse, maybe you can ask the third party that has been installed that machine so you can know how it feels, and you can share your experience with us.

Hi friend  I have not use bitcoin  atm machine yet . And don't  know how to use . Hopefully  You will answer bfrom other members  of the forum  who knows  about it.

There are no bitcoin atm existing, I do not seen it in some countries, In order for you to withdraw your earnings you must have an online wallet. 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

I see some videos about bitcoin machine, and its easy to withdraw from it, its better to watch a video more than reading. so you can watch a youtube videos.

I think that the Bitcoin ATM is not present in many countries, there are only some countries that have recognized Bitcoin and legally cryptocurrencies that have an ATM for Bitcoin, I do not know how to withdraw from these devices, but I believe that they are converting bitcoin into dollars

Please friend don't laugh at me but today by reading your posts and reading all the comments i came to know that there's an machine named Bitcoin Atm machine. Many comments tells the process but i don't know anything about that. I got to know a new thing today.

I think that you can withdraw money through such an ATM, but not all cryptocurrency ATMs that exist now have this function, most ATMs can only buy cryptocurrency. 

On 12/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Opinder said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

Wow this ATMs are kind of fun like as how from your illustration is just quite easy and on the go, if your a willing user to withdraw using this ATMs. But all hail broke loose, it's always an advance on making Crypto More used in different ways

On 12/23/2019 at 3:23 PM, Opinder said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

It's really that easy to use bitcoin atm, and yes you can withdraw from your online btc wallet, it does not matter what kind of wallet do you use they are usable in atms too.