Which wallet is best - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which wallet is best

I believe that if you don't store more than $ 1000 on your wallets, it doesn't make sense to make such a wallet, since app wallets like MyEtherWallet and others like it do quite well with this task.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:44 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Aside cold wallets I still prefer some online wallet socials electrum mycelium blockchain and coinbase because they also save and secure and he had the best wallet to me. Comma karma don't comma.

You have correctly spotted that online wallets also going to help you alot  when it comes to question of security so they are also as reliable as you want so its great to use those online services.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:15 AM, kirubel said:

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

I amusing youbit exchanges site wallet which is the best wallet for me any all the crypto talk users this exchanger have many option to make your profit .

There are a lot of good wallets out there. There is Exodus, Bitpay and Coinbase. But for me, I use Bitpay. It is a really good wallet, and the transaction times are pretty good. Also it is on your android device, so you can carry your crypto wallet around with you wherever you go. It is also password protected so you know that your funds will stay safe.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually I'm newcomer in this platform, and I'm happy to see this post, through this I'm now understand a better way and better wallet to make deal with. 

Nano wallets are easy to use, security is also assured and many coin traders use it, so no doubt.

Hard drive wallet is best wallet for security. I never try it but know that secure than other wallet. But it's expansive. If I tell you about a free best wallet, then I suggest you to use Coinbase.

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. Because the money I earn from crypto can be deposited on Yobit.  And it's very easy to use.  The Yobit wallet is very useful.  And there is no risk of losing money.  From here you can use your money to invest and trade.

I prefer to use online wallets because I can use them anytime like blockchain wallet and green addrees wallet Why do I try hard drive wallet

Why are you saying that's you like the online wallets because you can use them at any time, so by your means is that's the offline wallets cannot be used anytime

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You cab use ledger nano s wallet for storing asset. this pockets could be very plenty secured and consumer friendly . in case you misplaced your laptop than they you have got way to get back your asset.

I think that these pockets are easy to apply because there are blockchain pockets and there are alternatives and the cost of transportation can be very low. I don't know which wallet is satisfactory but I have been using the blockchain wallet for over 2 years now

Coinpot is good to store and it has low wildrwal fee, you can also store in blockchain for long time without having any problem, there are many wallet that a real and will stay forever. 

Actually there are many wallet available here. But I am using coinbase wallet. Coinbase wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet

your announcing they can be corrupted proper? what is going to i do if encase they may be corrupted? is there any manner to regenerate it with different hard pressure wallets just like the on-line wallets if you misplaced the dives you log in you could still login with other devise right

On 12/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, ethannbenny said:

I don't really know much about hard ware wallet but the best online wallet is coinbase, because when creating coinbase you pass through many different verification before it gets created and it has very high security layer 

yes coinbase wallet is the best wallet for mobile wallet.both website and app available for mobile and computer user.most interesting is we can also earn from coinbase.

i personally feel comfort with doge coin wallet. because its easy and fast to use. i also deposited lot of doge coins into yobit in order to start trading. however litecoin , bitcoin also looks like same. so many features of crypto wallets almost same and some methods are unique. i will try Ethereum in the next time because i learn that the fees are pretty low.

On 17.02.2020 at 02:34, ratebas said:

Here are some of the top 10 mobile wallet companies in India and what they offer to their customers.
PayTM. ...
Amazon Pay. ...
Google Pay (formerly known as Tez) ...
PhonePe (now part of Flipkart) ...
Mobikwik. ...
Yono by SBI. ...
Citi MasterPass. ...
ICICI Pockets.
Post Sidebar
Due. One of the best, if not the best, digital wallet app. ...
Allied Wallet. Serving 196 countries, Allied Wallet allows merchants to accept every major credit card with their own proprietary swipe device. ...
Google Wallet. ...
Mozido. ...
Venmo. ...
Snapcash. ...
Facebook Messenger. ...
Android Pay.

For me I think the coinbase since I utilized this application for a long time and it encompasses a parcel of highlights that can be utilized and client neighborly as well, this one informs their clients when the price of the coin goes pump or dump additionally it features a trade as well.

Cryptocurrency wallets and wallet brokerages generally allow you to buy and sell a small range of popular digital assets (Bitcoin and Ethereum), which you can then send to a different exchange to trade for other digital assets like altcoins. This statement is not entirely exclusive though; most cryptocurrency exchanges will usually limit their users to only trade digital assets for digital assets, but a few allow trades of fiat currencies such as U.S. Dollars for cryptocurrencies. An example of such an exchange is Kraken, which currently accepts funds in the form of USD, JPY, CAD, and GBP, and supports trades with Monero, Ripple, and Litecoin as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I am using Coinbase as wallet for long time. It is quick and easy for me. But it doesn't support ERC Tokens so, I use Trust Wallet To store them. Both are useful for me. Try them and choose which you prefer. 

I've used it. Thank you for the recovery. Looks like it's going to be a good wallet and I think I'll start using it. I love trust wallets. Faith is my favorite wallet. Because it is a very popular wallet. General Chat Chat LoungThere is protection of faith. Therefore you can set up two step verification for further protection. So I believe the wallet of faith is the best choice. I'm using this wallet too. I have trust wallet installed on my mobile

On 12/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, kirubel said:

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

Many types of hardware wallets and different functions Trezor wallet, ledger, keepkey. Ledger Nano type S and X is one of the bitcoin hardware wallet which is quite safe and popular. Some of the features include: Back up and Restore
When installing Ledger Nano S and X 24 words are provided for the recovery phrase.
If your Ledger Nano S and X are lost or you lose access to your crypto account, you can still restore your account. All you need to do is use the 24 word recovery phrase to recover your account on the other Ledger Nano S and X hardware.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2020 at 3:14 AM, Abusayad said:

Trust is my favourite wallet. because it is a very popular wallet. Trust has good security. Therefore you can set two step verification for more safety. So i think trust  wallet  is the best choice. I am also using this wallet. I have trust wallet installed on my mobile phone, I used it. Thank you for recommandations. It seems like it is good wallet to have and I guess I will start using it. I love Trust wallet. 

Yes it's a good wallet, Trust wallet it's supported by Binance exchange and it's support Binance chain and the Binance DEX too that you can connect your Wallet and trade directly

On 12/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, kirubel said:

if the hard drive broke what will id do

you don't have to worry about this because you funds and not in the wallet but they are on the blockchain so if your hardware wallet stop working or if your pc breaks you need just the seed that the wallet gave you during the creation.

your funds are in that seed and not in the wallet, so remember to safe that in a safe place

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/26/2019 at 11:23 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments and I think most people use coinbase wallet because it is very good and it is very trusted wallet so I coinbase wallet is best wallet of the other wallet

online wallet socials electrum mycelium blockchain and coinbase as they furthermore put away and stable and he had the superlative wallet to me. Comma luck don't comma.