Which wallet is best - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which wallet is best

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

You cab use ledger nano s wallet for storing asset. this wallet is very much secured and user friendly . if you lost your pc than they you have way to get back your asset.

OP: If by hard drive wallet you mean a wallet you install on your computer, well, that's the proper wallet to use.

There's no withdrawal fee, but you do pay the network fee.

If you use 3rd party (useless) features like 2FA on your local wallet, those you have to pay for.

About HDD breaking, simple: use Electrum and write down (onto paper) the seed for your wallet. As long as you have it, you're good. Just keep your computer and paper also safe, so others cannot steal your seed.

• +1 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

You can use ledger nano x wallet. this wallet is very much secured and you can easily transfer your coin from this wallet. this wallet is new and very much trusted.

you can use ledger nano s. this wallet is very much secured . if you loss your pc any time then you can recover your wallet with the seed phrase.

I don't know which wallet is best but I'm using blockchain wallet from 2 years ago to now. I think blockchain is wallet for because this wallet is easy to use and there are also exchange system and transportation fees is very low.

• +3 1

Very good question about the best wallet and i can say it's about you and what you need in your wallet if you use it to store your airdrop token you can use myetherwallet is the best one for that and if you want for the most famous coins you can use coinbase or blockchain wallet

In the market there are a lot of wallets you can use to store your fund. But there are also some fake wallets. Always stay away from this. You can use coinbase wallet to store your coins. You can also use myetherwallet, metamask etc to store your erc20 based tokens.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think BTC wallet is the best because there is money saved and can be withdrawn at any moment...There is no chance of losing money..

I think Coinbase is the best online cryptocurrency wallet.  You can 100% protect and secure your assets in this wallet. This is one of the best wallets in the crypto world.

23 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:
On 1/2/2020 at 6:53 PM, Man said:

All the purses you say here, I believe that is the best. Of course, everyone has a wallet that they think is best. So stick to each other's choices.

Yes all coins wallets are best but their ranking is definitely different therefore after use of a specific wallet we can say that it is best or worst

Surely every wallet has advantages and disadvantages, there is no perfect wallet. I have no problem ranking, for sure the wallet is easy to use and safe to use. That alone is enough for me.

Best wallet is faucetpay I use this. widraw received argantly this wallet using for faucet websites after complete 1000 satoshi you widraw your balance to coinbase

2 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:
23 hours ago, Man said:

Surely every wallet has advantages and disadvantages, there is no perfect wallet. I have no problem ranking, for sure the wallet is easy to use and safe to use. That alone is enough for me.

The most beneficial and easy to use wallet are being used byu many people and therefore smothness and easy to use are main things

That's sometimes the way I determine a good wallet to use. Indeed everyone has their own way of choosing, but for me safe and easy is the main thing that I see.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, muhmmad noman334 said:
  • Best Overall: Coinbase. Courtesy of Coinbase. ...
  • Best for Security: Trezor. Courtesy of Trezor. ...
  • Best for Desktop: Electrum. Courtesy of Electrum. ...
  • Best Online: Blockchain. Courtesy of Blockchain.info. ...
  • Best for Free Buying and Selling: Robinhood. Robinhood. ...
  • Best for Intuitive Desktop Use: Exodus. ...
  • Best for Mobile: Mycelium.

I have used all kind of wallet available desktop online phone wallet,and i can say fore me the online best wallet is blockchain wallet for phone Application the Trust wallet is the best , the desktop Exodus and jaax wallet is the best

And in general all the time we have New wallet so you can choose what you want

On 12/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, kirubel said:

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

Me no i did not even try hard drive wallet as i dont know also what is hard drive wallet?.i always read that kind of wallet.but untill today i dont what is that.

I admit that the hardware wallet is secure, it is even rated as the safest in my opinion. But if there's a problem or problem I think it's hard to solve

I think there are two type of wallets. One is web wallet which is most popular in the market but it's security low. One the other side second one is hardware wallet. We have to purchase it from online. And it's security more high than web wallet.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, kirubel said:

Always secure your wallet by importing the private key of your address or saving your wallet.dat files to a external storage to ensure you still have a backup files in case your hardrive failed one day,

spacer.png

On 12/23/2019 at 2:15 PM, kirubel said:

Hardware wallet is most secure wallet. I don't know about it's any kind of fees. I think it same like other wallets. I thin you can access your wallet through it's backup key.

Which wallet you can hold if you hold hardware wallet you can choise trezor wallet but if you hold online you can choise coinbase ,blockchain,myether wallet.

8 minutes ago, badboy4 said:

I think coinbase is the best wallet bro for you.

I agree with that. Do you have a reason why you say the best coinbase wallet to use? I am waiting for your response, so I also say the same thing when suggesting to others.