Teach Basic on Trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Teach Basic on Trading

15 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

If you really want to learn trading so first of all I will suggest you that keep using trading section for the purpose of trading but I can tell you about trading that trading is the part of win and loss it is essential to keep it in your mind, from trading you can get more profit what coins you buy in cheap price and sell in high..

Yes @Mark wood we should keep in our mind trading is about win or loss, all depend on about our level knowledge. The basic of trading is selling higher and buying cheaper. But the training has his role in doing good things like controlling our self and not get stress and panic when we see a such price going up or down.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yes @Mark wood we should keep in our mind trading is about win or loss, all depend on about our level knowledge. The basic of trading is selling higher and buying cheaper. But the training has his role in doing good things like controlling our self and not get stress and panic when we see a such price going up or down.

Yes but trading we will learn when we are doing it practicaly and I really get experience with doing trading from little amount because if we loss that amount so we will not be regret it and also we can get profit as well and we learn more about markets up and down then we can predict it..

16 hours ago, tienda said:

@tienda..you are saying good words..Both profit and loss exist within trading.  If you want to get into trading, you need to gain experience in trading.  In particular you need to acquire all the knowledge of the crypto world.  Profits inside trading will depend on your skills.  In order to trade, we need to buy coins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price.  And this is how a trader makes a profit

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. Ive research from you tube but it was all too complicated .

I mean I am ver much interested but my brain in kinda swirling whenever I am watching this things.Help please😚

The basics things to keep in mind

As you Consider your Statergy there are several key things to keep mind about the cryptocurrency market.

1 the market is highly volatile 

2 Only invest money you can afford to lose

3 Do your own research 

4 Avoid FOMO (fear of missing out )

5 Diversify your Protfolio

6 Take profits at intervels 

7 use stop loss for day trading

This are basic things in my opinion 

On 10/4/2020 at 4:20 AM, Onden said:

Trading is very easy, you just need to choose which crypto to trade, then buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You can start trading on yobit, the simple menu makes yobit suitable for novice traders, so feel free to get into the trade little by little you will be able to trade.

Trading is not easy, but some people can find it easy while learning it, but that does not make it easy to people to make money, even people that lose are more than people the gain, while people that gain are more of invest in than trading. 

You really want to know more about trading and get better information about it.  However, you must read all the important information in this forum correctly.  And read carefully the comments of senior members in the forum.  This is very beneficial for you.  It helps you understand how to trade.

On 10/4/2020 at 4:20 AM, Onden said:

Trading is very easy, you just need to choose which crypto to trade, then buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You can start trading on yobit, the simple menu makes yobit suitable for novice traders, so feel free to get into the trade little by little you will be able to trade.

Trading is very easy? This statement is very wrong. Trading is very hard to learn and also very hard to make profit from. Which means trading is not easy at all especially if someone just started asking a beginning. 

On 11/15/2020 at 11:30 AM, Hasnat said:

If you really want to learn trading i think you better participate or make a comments to all post that are related to trading and in that you are able to take down notes that you feel that it helps you.and for me experience is the best teacher

You are right, this is 10% out of the step to take but not the main step, the main step is learn and experiencing. Watching trading videos and reading trading articles is the main part. While many posts in trading section will help experience in term of discipline and patience. 

Search for one of the stock indicators that you can deal with. Initially, deal with only one index. If you notice that a currency will rise, then buy until it reaches the stability point and then sell it.
Repeat this step until you master it and then learn more

• +3 1

The basic idea of trading is to buy at a cheap price and sell at a high price and through that, you can achieve profits, and in order to start trading, you must also learn technical analysis in order to be able to determine which currencies will increase in price in the future.

Yeah, before start trading everybody must know its basics. In my opinion first thing is that groom patience, confidenece in your personality. Because patience is one the key factor for successful trading. After that we shoukd easily learn about trading by reading topics on this forum and using many toutorial and blogs of crypto world. But i also described some here

- trust on yourself

- Divide capital into multiple shares

- Dont make quick decision

- Invest which amount you can easily bear

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be able to transact you can select coins first, then buy the coins that you have chosen when the price drops and sell when the price is high. Trading is not easy, you can lose very quickly, so learn the basics of trading on cryptotalk forums first.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Trading has an extra course which you cant learn easily..  But the concept of trading is you need to buy a coin in a time range then sell it when coin price pump..   If you dont able to imagine the coin price then you wont be able to gain enough profit even you can lose your money too..  So be careful and dont think about doing trading without having knowledge about it..        

That's the simple fact, buy at a low price wait till the price pumps then sell to gain profit, I think that simple and easy definition of trading, and we should have vast and lot of knowledge before we easily engage into trading,, nice write up am @Dorjoy12

I believe that teaching trading is not bad but the main question is whether your courses will be in demand if you are a well - known person then I believe that you should not lose the chance

Hello there are different platforms that offer you a welcome bonus with which you can learn and take practice, it will also depend on the platform for example there are applications for mobile that are different to operate than a platform, the apps are easier to work with, You could check some and maybe it will be easier for you, best regards.

basically trading involves transfer of ownership of a coin from one particular entity to another mostly to make or to get Profit. to be able to make a whole lot of profits one has to undergo some series of serious business strategies and trading analysis 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, Binfahd said:

That's the simple fact, buy at a low price wait till the price pumps then sell to gain profit, I think that simple and easy definition of trading, and we should have vast and lot of knowledge before we easily engage into trading,, nice write up am @Dorjoy12

There has three kind  of trading term such as short term, mid term, long term and from this three term of trading short term is more profitable plus risky if you have enough capital to do trading..  I can give example of minex coin now in yobit...  You know minex now pumping like a myth so for short term trading you can buy minex and sell it just difference should be 100 satoshi and it will give you huge profit..            

• +1 1

If you are seeking for some basic trading advice, I suggest you to choose the most notable points on the charts. Only choose positions that can be interpreted easily by everyone without any kind of analysis. The best time you can join is when two opposite trends crash into each other and at this time, you will see something in the shape of " V " which means sudden collapse and sudden jump. These points are almost always profitable because the direction changes quickly. I mean this point in the following picture:

Untitled.jpg

54 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has three kind  of trading term such as short term, mid term, long term and from this three term of trading short term is more profitable plus risky if you have enough capital to do trading..  I can give example of minex coin now in yobit...  You know minex now pumping like a myth so for short term trading you can buy minex and sell it just difference should be 100 satoshi and it will give you huge profit..            

I see minex always in the yobit exchange site ,I sincerely have no idea about it, but can I sell some of my talk token then buy the minex and invest with it?

I will be glad if I can get a reply from you, thank you in advance sir

The basic of trading is very simple just buy coin at the right time and sell at the right time to make profits. Buy at low price and sell at high price. You can start buy doing this. 

On 12/23/2019 at 5:56 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. Ive research from you tube but it was all too complicated .

I mean I am ver much interested but my brain in kinda swirling whenever I am watching this things.Help please😚

Im sorry to be the 1 to tell you, that there is no easy way to learn trading. It is like learning a new profession. Another problem of trading, be it the stock market, forex, trading metals, etc., is that it is highly manipulated, by the big banking institutions or the big money. They trade between themselves to move the markets in the direction they want. The forex market moves roughly 4 Trillion dollars US a day, roughly 70% of that money is moved / invested by the big banks. People argue that the markets cant be manipulated because of the sheer daily volume, but it is highly manipulated.

If you want to learn how the forex market is manipulated & how to trade the manipulation, you have to follow the big money. Google Steve Mauro - beat the market maker ( BTMM ). Mauro was trained by an ex market maker / insider trader.

Take care of any guru selling you courses, promising you riches, etc. These people make money off selling the courses, not by trading what they preach.

Good luck on your new journey !!!!!!!

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It's okay, my friend. Full awareness about crypto comes gradually, little by little, after lengthy research and focus on reading and continuous reading on technical and fundamental analysis, learning about capital and risk management, and then experimenting with a demo account that strengthens the mind and knowledge in these matters

• +5 1

Thank you for your post, I will trade in the future, and this will benefit me, through this forum we can learn to trade digital currencies, here there are a lot of advice .

Edited by Maya20

Trading is the best way for earning. You can earn money from trading if you have trading skills and experience. You have some knowledge about trading then you can make a rich man in few days but if have not experience and skills then maybe you have lost all your money.

The 1st principal of trading is "buy low price, sell high price"  ... It's a basic rules of trading... If you want to more learned about the trading so you go to the market and analysis the market and learn from this ... And also contact with experience trader they give you some ideas so you work on it... And also increase his knowledge about the trading...

• +3 1