Has income from rent signature space - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Has income from rent signature space

Alternative income from Cryptotalk forum is rent our signature space into other member/ project and they will pay us ( logically ). Any member has already get income from that or you just use it to promote your product/ get new member for your web site? share with me your experience.

3 minutes ago, Alensam said:

I want to promote my referral link do you know anyone that is renting there space so that i can place some links of mine?

How much do you pay for my signature as it is empty and wishing to sell you per month. Private message me we can talk with an offer and i most active here than in Bitcointalk.

6 hours ago, issa said:

Can u please break it down in to details explanation?

Have a look in Bitcointalk forum to see what he means.

In simplest words, various projects/companies/websites hire users in a forum to wear a signature (you could see below your every post if you have set it), to advertise/promote their site or whatever their service is. They would pay you in return if you have achieved what they require you to do.

I didn't understand you well, are you talking about the referral link or what?? Please be clear in your topic so we can share our experiences with you and solve your issues 

Well,the campaign of signature  still running on Bitcointalk from Cryptotalk.After that may be we see signature campaign on cryptotalk.But their is no information about that.

member to member, not yet there. what often happens is tenders or large projects that rent out their signatures to members to promote their projects and then there is a fee behind it. if anyone wants to start from member to member, it will be interesting cooperation and the possibility of payment will also be more certain.

I think many senior members are getting paid for the signature campaign here. as the forum is new so in future many new project will do their promotion here which will help to make profit.

I didn't get paid for signature renting.I just got to know about it.Want to know more. But are you talking about the referral link.I just don't understand what you wanna know. Sorry for that.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Alternative income from Cryptotalk forum is rent our signature space into other member/ project and they will pay us ( logically ). Any member has already get income from that or you just use it to promote your product/ get new member for your web site? share with me your experience.

Looking forward with that, I am new here and I like that idea, it will some how generate more profit for everyone and it can be good to everyone and I wanted to do that.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Its better to promote your on links but its also ok to be rented but I Think its more better to Promote your own links than others because of the profit that you will gain.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

That's a good idea, looking for additional income from signature leases. But I have not found anyone who did that or I who did not know anyone who did that. If it's already there, it's certainly very good and for us to be able to do the same thing.

This sounds cool,but how can we get our own signature space?do we need to be on higher rank??

i don't know that the signature rent system in this forum is started already or not.in this post other user replied that senior member are getting paid.please make us confirm that we have the opportunity of doing this or not?

Indeed yes,

i think some are earning from "rent signature space" but transaction is in private part of the forum (private message), but nonetheless it's a good space to promote one's product or project.

Hm im also here for more than a month and now i realize also that we can earn by renting our signature space.its give idea now so i will for some one who wants to rent my signature space thanks buddy

On 12/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, Hashimi said:

Well many senior members are getting paid from signature renting. Its not much but if you promote your own project or site its good opportunity. I also suggest to create a section for signature bidding where project managers bid. 

The senior members of this forum are getting paid from signature renting. Is this true?  I don't have any idea about it. Is is about when you promote this forum, they will pay you? I don't know, please enlighten me. Thanks. 

Iam join last 20days back but really I don't no about signature renting program if any information pls share how to use and why we use I also just see in the page and members share this information my reputation is not good can I use this give full information

On 12/23/2019 at 7:41 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I am thinking about renting my signature area.But i have not posted available for rent sign on my signature area.But it is a good opportunity to earn some money from signature.I am just waiting for signature campaign on this form.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:35 AM, Alensam said:

I want to promote my referral link do you know anyone that is renting there space so that i can place some links of mine?

for now there are no official signatures from the cryptotalk forum with which we can earn, i am willing to rent you my signature space if interested send me a private message...

I have not used the section for signature yet, there have been signature campaigns in the forum, but only for the Russian section, perhaps there will be many signature campaigns in this great forum soon.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:41 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I have seen banners or advertising links in comments from some users but i thought they pay for those advertising spaces, what do i have to do to get this benefit? 

It will be interesting to know, once cryptotalk starts a signature campaign, if they will follow the lead of bitcointalk and only allow senior members of the forum to join the campaign or is everyone eligible.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵