Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

I wouldn't consider earning 30K sat a day a job. It's beer money that accumulates slowly. I just participate in many forums and I like to read stuff and comment on things, and its great to Yobit do what they're doing with this forum. I wouldn't have no reason to join this forum since theres a more popular one out there, but again Yobit does a great job with getting people aboard.

Stable job plus cryptotalk will do.

This is just an extra income for us instead of doing games .

I have been addicted before in gamings but gold pots I gained is just for the game hahaha.

I build castle but i cannot sell it, in this forum I can participate, learn to invest and earning ! So why not? 

Well most might consider as a part time job, anyway is a start point, but maybe over time will be much known as other forums and will pay more or will have signature campaigns. 

Depending on how much a person has for this free time and energy. For example, it is easier to devote your free time to people who currently do not have a permanent job and have enough free time to get knowledge using the cryptotalk forum. If a person has a permanent job with a constant stable income, he or she will not have enough time to devote all his day, only when there is a free minute.
To obtain a result, it is not necessary to work full or part-time; it is important to correctly allocate your time to obtain a positive result.

It is just a part time for me, 30k satoshi per day (if I reach the 30posts and counted all of that) is good enough to earn profit for now. 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

its  not a job . its Something doing during free time after job. i havent all my time to share with such things because there are so many things to do . But in this place we can find useful informations about the world of crypto

You are right this is no just like a job but is the place that's we can earn some coins just for having fun to chatting here and got many skills

I think cryptotalk provide part time job. here anyone can get reward by doing post daily. anyone can take it as a part time job and can make post daily to get paid.

10 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

To me it’s just something temporary not permanently 

because, 30post per post is just $2 dollars and that isn’t enough to keep and call it a job 

if like thy pay for more than 30post per day it maybe consider st least 

Yes, this is only good for time job mate.. 2$ a day is not enough to sustain my daily expenses. But this is helping a lot in a long run if you want to trade btc or any cryptocurrencies in yobit platform.

I want to make this as a gull time job as it is paying a good payment daily and after the end the amount is high. if they pay then i will be full time member here.

18 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Yes also me im doing cryptotalk as a partime job and also to get some knowledge here in crypto currency.  So that i will have knowledge that i can use when i decide to be full time here. 

I am here to gather knowledge and also for earning. this forum is very much helpful for the members. they are giving you payment for your work. so I like this.

I can consider this as a part time job only. Well, not a really a job but more of a hobby? Lols, hobby with benefits. You know, while, utilizing time, you are earning at the same time.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I am working on this site as a part- time i earn 2,3$ very easily in may opinion this is the best platform where we earn free money I join many websites for online earning but I get nothing and waste my time but crypto talk is legit site and its paying 

3 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

I think this is the one of the best place to sharing our knowledge as well as get paid in satoshis. I conside cyptotalk as a Part time knowledge sharing platform where we share our opinion and grow the ecosystem. 

Yes! I highly recommend this forum to my friends! This is paying and I am so happy with this platform. I am even telling my family about this.

actually this is a forum belongs with many knowledge about crypto.so people can spend time as they want.those are thinking about professional crypto traders or something else with this they can take as full time.but part timer have the chance here also 

it's a good platform where we've got to win but also learn a lot, keep writing good post and get free bitcoin. You can choose part-time or full time as long as you can get the advantages of this platform.

I can say that  cryptotalk is just a part time job because you can spend 2-3 hours for posting and responding in a post because only 30 post maximum a day that will paid. And the rest of the time, can use for the full-time job.

For me Cryptotalk is only as part time job, because it can be done at leisure anytime and anywhere even at the office when my work is done. If we work on Cryptotalk as full time it is also not possible because the number of posts paid is only max 30 posts per day. Besides Cryptotalk forums are not a place to make money but as sharing opinions and interacting.

I am still using cryptotalk as my side income. In cryptotalk you have limited money you can earn. They limited to maximum 30,000 satoshi per day. So that is bad idea for you making it as full time because this forum is not for you making money but prefer use it as learning also you can get some satoshi to learn more about cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well it can be considered as that but that will encourage a lot the spam into the forum. Maybe also some will have alts accounts which will not help the quality of posts/comments.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, mrking049 said:

I am new on cryptotalk. But I  think You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

Actually your explanation is too excessive to understand about cryptotalk but it's easier you can understand the rules first so that you can understand the cryptotalk calm. And I'm sure you can get past this if you understand the rules well.

Because there is a limit of 30 posts / day. Therefore, it does not require a long time so it is suitable for part time job . So you can do other things like trading 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

How is it possible man. Bitcointalk is a forum and have certain rules. You can only post 50 comments per day. And they will pay you for maximum 30 post per day. So the earning is almost 2.25 dollar everyday. This is not enough for a full time job. And to post 50 comments very clearly it hardly take 3 hours or 4 hours not more than that. So after that you having enough time to do something. 

crypto talk is very good website i also working as a my part time job in crypto talk i working daily crypto talk 5-6 hours and posting 30 posts daily

On 12/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, Rabin Paudel said:

It would be great if we can get more here than the day job give us. Then I can prefer it as full time. 

i dont think you should settle for this forum even if it gave you 10$ per day because this is not good as full time job because you are not learning a new skill mate.