How to sell bitcoins? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

How to sell bitcoins?

Choose sell input the number of bitcoins that you have now and you can choose the instant sell or stop feature after which it will be held in your country's currency. Some exchanges sometimes have different features.

There's so many ways .. have you ever hear about Localbitcoin platform ?

You can buy or sell your crypto currency for people world wide

You can sell your bitcoin on exchanges like yobit that have flats and withdraw your flats to your perfect money account and use any perfect money verify exchanger that can convert perfect money usd to western union usd.

You can sell bitcoins by finding a wallet that supports western union for cashing out, also if you are selling your bitcoin you should always wait for bitcoin's price to rise so you can have a huge profit from your investment. I think coinbase will let you withdraw your balance in western union.

Through the exchangers, change bitcoin to dollars and get dollars to any payment system that works in your country and that can make a transfer to your Bank card.

is there a way I can sell my bitcoin and receive my money through "western union", I do not understand and do not understand if there is an exchange place in your country that provides it so that you can exchange Bitcoin into cash.

I think, to sell the bitcoin,we need to make relations who are keep relation with it, who are going ahead in this trade, we have to care the market price and so on, then we can sell the bitcoin.          

hi I'm from bangladesh.

so i don't give better advance but you can try it sale in online. there are many site take bitcoin and give you money.and some time people buye bitcon in social media. so you can try ti there.

If anyone wants to withdraw your btc to dollar or their country native currencies we then must use some website that gave this facility to exchange for fiat currencies against crypto such as remittano. 

selling btc is too simple you simply need to discover the pair btc/usdt and utilize the sell request is alright and that cash you can without much of a stretch pull back.

it is very easy i think the best way is to search in google there search for sites that allow you to sell your bitcoin.

You can sell your Bitcoin through online in Exchanger site.But you can also sell Bitcoin outside in online.You can buy sell people to people

many methods available in market to cover btc to falt.in your country localbitcoin site working or not.if working you can convert.

I don't really have full knowledge about selling bitcoins and i think you can also sell btc in yobit. I just know that bitcoin price is not permanent.

You can easily sell your Bitcoin using various exchangers.  I think the best is to sell Bitcoin to Yobit Exchanger.  Because here you can easily sell your Bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:52 PM, hmind said:

To sell Bitcoin now is very easy. Through an exchange or platform that facilitates the sale and purchase of crypto currency.

Selling bitcoin option present in every exchange but so many peoples don,t know how to sell just go to the sell option and in which currency you want to sell the BTC you can sell like now in the exchange you sell your BTC into USD then select the USD option and sell your BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There some process you need to do before you get in on a real money, you can exchange your bitcoin into USD, if you are using yobit exchanger, it is easily to exchanged, by just clicking the buy some USD using bitcoins and you are now getting your USD.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, kirubel said:

hey every one i live in Ethiopia and my country didn't start international banking, is  there any way that i can sell my bitcoins and receive my money through "western union"  

I think you can use yobit exchanger to withdraw your fund to perfect money. After that will able to withdraw your perfect money usd to western union.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1 minute ago, Maaz sultan said:

Its so easy you can go on youbit click on btc and their is an sell option sell your coins and convert your btc with usd . Now find an exchanger that support Western union and send your earnings through Western union .

You have miss the point of taxes.If we follows your way we have to pay tax on converting at USD then sending charges of western union (Yobit does not have facility ).Then he have to pay tax on bank at with drawl.This is not good way.It will less his profit in his local currency(Fiat).

Coinbase is the most popular Bitcoin broker shop for purchase and sale. More than any other broker they manage Bitcoin transactions and have a large customer base of 13 million. Cancelation Methods: you can sell Cash Bitcoins, which you can refund to your bank account.

There's a lot of ways to sell your Bitcoins, I'll give you advice you can sell it Coinbase app easily there's s buy and sell in coinbase. You can sell it also in Yobit platform exchange to fiat money or you can convert to the coins there's a lot of ways try coinbase and Yobit it's a legit and paying platform you can trade and invest in this site.