What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

My main priority in crypto world is of course to earn money, but I realized that it will be really hard for me to earn money through crypto if I don't know anything about it. As of now, I am both prioritizing earning and learning. I learn many things about crypto in this forum while I share some of my knowledge through posting so that I can earn some money.

in the crypt, for me, the priority is to earn money because that's why everyone comes here to earn money and learn, figure out something new for themselves

The best of crypto is mining step, loving airdrops and free sites like cryptotalk.

This is basically crypto world and every one is now loving these kinds of currencies.

The main thing is only making money no matter in whichever way to make it, but for sure it must be legal way to earn, and that is the priority of me and many others too

Well there is a solid reason behind at staying at this forum. Because my priority is to get the skills of trading. That's why I am spending most of my time on different sections like crypto world, trading and exchange etc. Because in future through trading we can easily earn a good amount.

There are many priorities of mine  in crypto forum but some are given below. First i want earn coins 2nd i invest money to purchase bitcoins and earn lots of money. 3rd i want to sale bitcoins at high price and i want to become rich. I prefer to write new ideas in their comments due to this i can earn lots of money so this is useful for me

• +1 1

My main priority in the crypto world is to build my crypto portfolio to a more stable point so that i may be able to make money through trading and investments in various other crypto currencies. Therefore my priority at the moment lies in learning crypto and earning small amount of crypto as well that i can use in an effort to try and trade in small quantities and get accustomed to the workings of the crypto world. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My priority is Bitcoin. Of course you don't make a point exactly what you want to ask as this question without giving your example can mean anything. Other people can say making money or having fun while doing trading. What is a priority to most of us is to profit.

There are many ways I prefer encryption to get money, such as working in signature campaigns and forums as well as working in trading and investment, these are the best ways to get money.

In the world of crypto what I love the most is investing because it's safer for me to do than trading which takes skills and experience.

Yes, but right now I like mining of crypto coins when I will have great measure of coins I will begin exchanging. Exchanging is more productive on the off chance that you have appropriate information. So I am investing energy in various sites and gathering information.

Digital currencies is that you will not have to loss a lot of time.You can trade digital currencies to invest and get rewarding profits like many of it’s users in the world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My priorities are earning through airdrops and some of struggling work like cryptotalk, I do not prefer trading activities due to shortage of time as most of time taken by physical business. 

Well in my own case my major priority here is to have different skills, knowledge and strategy in trading so that it can enable me on how to be a successful trader in digital market. However it not easy to acquired such but with the help of these forum i think everything will be successful.

• +2 1

The important thing for me is to collect as much information as possible about trading in order to be a successful trader in the future. This forum provides us with a great opportunity to learn a lot about Crypto, so I am here.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

Hello friend, though am a new member of the forum and am still learning the basis, I prioritize investment and trading activities on crypto alot, my main aim of joining has been to make earnings. 

Yes for me I will love to hold coins because am sure that definitely am surely going to gain more money and make profits also that is why I prefer to hold coins

In fact, one of the priorities of the work that I do is to accumulate strong capital to be able to make some strong investments in addition to trading and I seek to store some currencies for the future so that I can benefit from them later.

The priority of the coding world is the knowledge and the base on which everything will be based, and then the money that I will invest in reliable and safe sites. I hope to have a wealth of knowledge and money in this forum, so I constantly follow everything new here.

My priority on crypto world is making money through trading. there are some basic tactics and strategies for that. My second priority is to protect the value of my money. we all know the regular fiat currencies are losing value to influation continiously so I invest my money on various assets such as gold , bitcoin and some altcoins

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, my priority in the world of crypto is trading and making profit from it,
I try to learn and train almost daily in order to reach a good stage of experience in order to be able to trade in the crypto market better.
My crypto presence is for profit and keeping a little crypto for the future.

I give priority to what can help me grow the money I can make, so I think it is best that we learn from those who are professional investors who have much to teach us in this great forum, everything has a risk but better if we do it with support.

The best feature in the cryptotalk is to post 20 replies on the daily basis and we will get our money accordingly without investing a single rupee we can earn money by doing a little work we just have to post and get our money

My priority is to know everything related to this field, and this will benefit me in the future if this field is approved and also I can earn a little money across the field