The IEO trend has declined slightly - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

The IEO trend has declined slightly

In my personal opinion, I feel the IEO trend has declined slightly from before. Still, people will choose IEO more than ICO or STO.

But getting here, IEO seems to be the usual thing. And can be done by small projects. As long as they have money, of course, this project can be carried out in any exchange, whether it is small or large.

IEO has indeed become the main choice for new projects, What do you think? Am I the only one who feels that IEO has decreased slightly?

Trend in terms of investor interest in IEO is normal.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

All because red market, bitcoin down trend will make people think again or leave from any program in crypto market. IEO is good program and I see many brilliant IEO success but fail just because red market, the holder can't sell the product in low price. I think IEO should have plan to face red market because only this problem will make IEO can't run anymore.

• +1 1

Indeed, IEO hype is getting loss, well maybe because of the some projects are not doing great, for me i hope ICO comes again into the market and be more secured. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Nope,not at all.An IEO is the newest and most popular token sale format.It’s often seen as the most balanced option, since it comes with minimum bureaucratic procedures and simultaneously guarantees a certain investment reliability degree.

• +1 1

Definitely, IEO marketing is getting bad luck, very well most likely on account of this, some undertakings will not be accomplishing outstanding, in my opinion When I confidence ICO comes back all over again into your current market and grow far more validated.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

IEO is still making sense. Not like ICO that has discouraged people to invest in other coin offerings. IEO are better and it a scam and peopme are investing in it. You can try yobit IEO.

Lol, no.  The whole ieo market is just an extension of the ico one, and people have gotten sick and tired of getting burned.  That's why ieo's aren't doing well at the moment and probably never will do well.  These 'initial offering' deals are just stale and old at this point, and it's obvious exchanges are trying to revive the ico craze.  And it won't work.

• +1 1

9 out of 10 IEO/ICO's still turn out to be scams. Only legit innovative projects are worth participating in. ICO frenzy is over now scammers make mediocre exchanges and their tokens to do the exact same thing.

• +1 1

The conditions of the altcoin market are probably the worst since 2015 and I can't see altcoins gaining again in population for the first 6 months of 2020. Since Bitcoin is gaining dominance it is not allowing much to happen in the altcoin market which will keep shrinking.

1 hour ago, Babs said:

I think that IEO will nevertheless be nearby smooth nonetheless not as to a great extent as after everything else year, because investors will be extra selective in result IEO that is correct for them

That's what I think. IEO is indeed a good choice now, but there is a decline in interest in the many IEOs now. In this case, investors will choose seriously to invest in a really good IEO.

14 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Thanks for this information i think that ICO projects are more strong then IEO .Because most of the developers changes from IEO to ICO  .

You really lack updates regarding this matter. what you say is the reverse, that IEO is actually better. Because people move from ICO to IEO.

• +1 1

IEO are still doing great and making sense, unlike ICO where your investment is not guaranteed. so why would risk your money in ICO where there is IEO which is more guaranteed.

Just as the topic, It is true that IEO has really decline seriously, I think 2019 bear market is the major contributor to the decline. I am believing that this year 2020, will be a revival to all the dead projects, and many new ones will also emerge.

• +1 1

I'm sick of IEOs. We don't need any more elephant-sized valuations these exchanges are tying to make with their token. The first tokens have the highest valuation, everything else that is trying to chase its fame is valued at barely nothing.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

12 hours ago, Atreus said:

It's true actually. The hype for IEO is no longer there. Right now, I don't really see news about upcoming IEOs roaming around in the crypto worlds. Because the popularity is fading away. The last few IEOs were not that successful either.

that's why I feel the IEO Trend has decreased slightly. You just feel that, so in fact the IEO is no longer popular than a few months before or in 2019.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 2:59 AM, Pop70 said:

Of course the same thing happened with ICO after a couple of months. And I bet that next year and maybe even in 2020 something new like IEO is going to launch and everyone is going to start investing in them thinking it's the safest 

I also think the same thing. There will be another investment system in the foreseeable future. Now, IPO has become a new investment system, but it is not very popular.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, aggabifateh said:

I see many brilliant IEO success but fail just because red market, the holder can't sell the product in low price.

Yes the Holder they can't wait for the project to be stable and good to sell it so fast and that effect the price and fall so fast and finally fall without and continue

On 12/20/2019 at 10:44 PM, Man said:

In my personal opinion, I feel the IEO trend has declined slightly from before. Still, people will choose IEO more than ICO or STO.

But getting here, IEO seems to be the usual thing. And can be done by small projects. As long as they have money, of course, this project can be carried out in any exchange, whether it is small or large.

IEO has indeed become the main choice for new projects, What do you think? Am I the only one who feels that IEO has decreased slightly?

IEO looked like it was going to be better as projects could instantly get listed on an exchhange after their original public sales. Still what happened is that thousands of exchanges suddenly spawned and the investors were lower in numbers than before. So there are exchanges where no actual traders or investors exist and projects fail to sell a single token. The situation is dramatic lately.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:
On 12/21/2019 at 4:44 AM, Man said:

IEO looked like it was going to be better as projects could instantly get listed on an exchhange after their original public sales. Still what happened is that thousands of exchanges suddenly spawned and the investors were lower in numbers than before. So there are exchanges where no actual traders or investors exist and projects fail to sell a single token. The situation is dramatic lately.

You yourself feel that way. After the IEO trend began to rise. There are many exchanges from small to large that do IEO, even though investor interest is certainly not that big. Because investors will choose an exchange that has a good reputation.

• +1 1

In past I think IEO and  ICO both are same and work together but you explains they are different and separate your information is quite interesting to read and you give good explaintion about this two projects how they work this article you post really help me to understand about this projects thanks to gives this knowledge post 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree that IEO is losing their popularity day by day. You could see that there are not that much IEO projects lately, because the last few IEOs were not so successful. And investors prefer major altcoins than some new altcoins.

• +1 1

I also feel that IEO now is getting slow.. not so trendy anymore. Many IEO projects are getting failed because investors are not interested maybe they scammed again by some IEO projects.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Rumbai said:
On 12/30/2019 at 8:03 AM, Man said:

IEO is still an investment choice now. And I am very confident that ICO will not find its way again, even though the crypto market has improved. Because many people have suffered losses due to ICO scam.

Perhaps the new investors sort out not receive confidence in these projects as we contain to keep an eye on this downward trend in cryptocurrencies.

We must inform the new investor about how bad it is to invest in ICO. So they do not enter the zone. Because it will harm the new investor.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:44 AM, Man said:

I also notice that the IEO trend has been decreased but this scenario is only natural as we are not yet in the good market condition to launch any IEO. 

But if the market can then I am sure that those projects owner will just pop up from anywhere. Lively market means more profit to project owners that is why most them are waiting for the right time to come out. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

I also notice that the IEO trend has been decreased but this scenario is only natural as we are not yet in the good market condition to launch any IEO. 

But if the market can then I am sure that those projects owner will just pop up from anywhere. Lively market means more profit to project owners that is why most them are waiting for the right time to come out. 

Previously it was a market factor that influenced but now open it is the main factor. Because there are too many IEOs done in many exchanges so there will be unsuccessful projects. And some are successful, but do not provide benefits. whether we will find a new system other than IEO.

• +1 1