The IEO trend has declined slightly - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Man

The IEO trend has declined slightly

On 2/9/2020 at 9:20 PM, MAQ said:

that's very true, we've seen very many projects that do IEO. as is forced to do that, and IEO is done on all exchanges. And in the end IEO is just like ICO.

Maybe we will see that ICO will be like IEO going forward. I'm really afraid that the fate of IEO will be like its predecessor. So that we will lose back one good investment place.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:22 AM, Crypto555 said:

The same thing happened to ICO. At the beginning it was very popular and everyone thought it is the best investment but after some time a lot of them became scams 

Everything that generates a lot of profit in a short time becomes scam after some time. Because scammers know this is an easy and fast way for them to earn more money 

An Initial Exchange Offering, as its name suggests, is conducted on the platform of a cryptocurrency exchange. Contrary to Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), an IEO is administered by a crypto exchange on behalf of the startup that seeks to raise funds with its newly issued tokens.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:44 PM, Man said:

In my personal opinion, I feel the IEO trend has declined slightly from before. Still, people will choose IEO more than ICO or STO.

But getting here, IEO seems to be the usual thing. And can be done by small projects. As long as they have money, of course, this project can be carried out in any exchange, whether it is small or large.

IEO has indeed become the main choice for new projects, What do you think? Am I the only one who feels that IEO has decreased slightly?

Trend in terms of investor interest in IEO is normal.

Yes true all new investor want to invest on IEO more than ICO because of security and avoid the scammers but the problems is they need to verify her account on any exchange to join any ieo and many people don't like that

• +1 1

IEO initiatives however available although it's possible this change would be the recent IEO solely completely outclassed by means of mysterious transactions that helps make person skepticism obtain although really when I idea IEO will probably incredibly media hype although appears to be the item keep on being tranquil.

• +1 1

Before dealing with the problem, it is necessary to acknowledge one difference between IEO and IPO. This difference is known as the lock period. This is the amount of time predetermined after the IPO as shareholders are prohibited from reselling the newly purchased shares

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, Anistex said:

No doubt, just like ICO, the publicity is turning out to be less and significantly less and I trust when ICO will be again resuscitated, truly IEO markets will restore like previously and will draw in speculators.

I am not so sure of investment systems such as ICO and IEO, when they are less desirable. Will find the market again, that's something that will not happen in my opinion, there will be a new system that will emerge again.

• +1 1

I believe that IEO will by the by be close by smooth in any case not as, as it were, as in the wake of everything else year, since speculators will be extra specific in result IEO that is right for them

11 hours ago, Ayoosha said:

Even if the IEO trend has declined slightly, it's still very popular and most people prefer IEO over ICO or STO. 

More precisely is that. But IEO is the best, but it's just a decrease asking investors to IEO that has decreased. The rest of course IEO becomes the main choice.

In my personal opinion, I feel the IEO trend has declined slightly from before. Still, people will choose IEO more than ICO or STO.

But getting here, IEO seems to be the usual thing. And can be done by small projects. As long as they have money, of course, this project can be carried out in any exchange, whether it is small or large.

IEO has indeed become the main choice for new projects, What do you think? Am I the only one who feels that IEO has decreased slightly?

no, you are not the only one that think that. the IEOs will lose all the hype that they have now, in the future. for a simple reason, because a lot of investors are losing money while participating on them and so they will stop investing, since every time their price drops hardly even in the same day

• +1 1

Yes, the ieo trend is declined slightly and decreasing too. From 2017 to 2018, I heard everyday about new IEO but now very hardly I hear about new IEO because peoples know maximum investment ieo program is fake.

In my personal opinion, I handle the IEO trend has declined a little from before. Still, group will select IEO supplementary than ICO or STO.

But being paid here, IEO seems to be the routine thing. And know how to be prepared by diminutive projects. As extensive as they encompass money, of course, this project container be approved out in any exchange, whether it is trivial or large.

IEO has in truth befit the highest pick for new projects, could you repeat that? get something done you think? Am I the individual one who feels that IEO has decreased slightly?

Trend in provisions of backer pastime in IEO is normal.

• +3 1

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

At first thanks for shearing your useful topic.This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

• +1 1

Yes, I am aware of this. It made me happy that fewer scam coins entered the market. Those who want to make money the easy way used to make coins for a while. Shitcoins cause them to multiply in the market And now they are withdrawing from the market 🙂

Thanks for this info, but I think all project are depend about the money, big or small equal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The majority now forget ICO and go to IEO specailly with the security because they was scammed many times and cant really believe any ico 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:14 AM, Man said:

Hello my dear friend. Both IEO and ICO trend has been declined. In my opinion it is because people don't have trust in such projects. More likely they don't consider it profitable anymore. 

7 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

There were more scam on ICO. But some projects are not successful which still make some IEO not to be successful. We should be very careful of new projects and investigation about the project will help. 

Yes right even any the ICO continue and succeed the project fall after listing and lose all value in the market and all investor forget about the project

• +1 1

IEO and ICO has declined in trend because every investor knows that bitcoin is the only viable investing opportunity and they think they can not make a safe investment in new future altcoins.

previously it turned into a marketplace element that stimulated however now open it is the primary thing. due to the fact there are too many IEOs done in lots of exchanges so there might be unsuccessful initiatives. And a few are a success, however do now not offer benefits. whether or not we are able to discover a new system other than IEO.

• +2 1

Well,ieo is better now than ico. But just like what happened on yobit coins promoted or listed by ieo,most of the coins doesn't have any informations about their use cases,yobit simply promote a coin but all end up into worthless. So its hard to trust now those new tokens.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course, creating an ICO every week makes no sense, because creating new coins will not lead to anything. Any exchange exchange is expensive.

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

It ks now like creating two ICO every day., not weeks. There are over 7000 cryptocurrencies. There are over 10000 more coins that are regulated by few exchanges. 

There are also those coins that have their own internal coins created earlier at the ICO. This gives great privileges in the fact that investors invested in cryptocurrency.