You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

12 hours ago, Raiyan1802 said:

Currently I'm holding for bitcoin halving and If BTC break 6600 dollars and also break 5700 dollars support level then I will sell my Crypto but I hope will move for UP and I think total market waiting for bull Run

It is easy to say that "your emotional limit is when you try to buy, you get nervous and do not buy." You can comment try it.

But taking text to copy it from another source and come to copy it in a post is not only a trap but also tries to fool your community partners.

Remember to argue your ideas better and avoid copying text or comments from other users.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/20/2019 at 4:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

So, you can think about temporarily retiring  or continued with very strongly.

what do you Think?

You know the bottoms line is that all humans are emotional being but its just that in this kind of settings you must not allow your emotions to control your actions because it will cost you a lot when you are trading Crypto currency so for your to be a better trader you must keep emotions aside.

I generally try to show a minimum of emotions because they distract me and I make mistakes because of them, I'm even afraid to imagine how much money I lost because of them.

4 hours ago, kare said:

You know the bottoms line is that all humans are emotional being but its just that in this kind of settings you must not allow your emotions to control your actions because it will cost you a lot when you are trading Crypto currency so for your to be a better trader you must keep emotions aside.

Actually I don't know anyone who works without emotions is impossible you should know your emotional limit. 

Being sad is not bad, but being happy is not very good either, so when you are in those situations you should know the limit that leads you to make mistakes.

However, you can't work without emotion.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

To me I will say emotion should have limit in sense that whatever we are doing, we should be guided and apply wisdom, it is good to take risk, it's even better to know when to take it or stop

12 hours ago, Forhad01 said:
You probably wouldn't deny that you had a cut on your leg. ... and disappointment are just a few uncomfortable emotions that no one wants to feel. ... When you learn that you can tolerate discomfort, you'll be more willing to ...

1211swsss.jpg.ab85743c6d7048795d0d1ccf57e231a5.jpg

Consider fixing your post otherwise it is considered spam.

Emotions are something easy to understand, because they are their own experiences, in fact they do not need advanced experience to write any own experience, which can be used to contribute to this Topic.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

what do you Think?

I think not only know about emotions. We have to control it also. Because it's harmful for our crypto life. If we want to get success in crypto trading , we have to be like machine.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Excellent information, it is true that we must have certain limits, we can not get out of control and let our emotions play a role, we can not give role to emotions so control yourself.

12 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

I think not only know about emotions. We have to control it also. Because it's harmful for our crypto life. If we want to get success in crypto trading , we have to be like machine.

Indeed, some use bots because they are not wrong, I say this because you say we should be like a machine 👍

If the trade must have objectivity above the emotions, but as I always say we can not do anything without emotions is impossible, but knowing our limits we can help a lot.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

18 hours ago, uzair1122 said:

with the dealer's emotions, though in our constant pressing to handle this feeling we make the mistake of being flippant,

That's right, some out there are upset with life, with their family with their friends when things do not go well with their investments, so it ends up being impertinent.

It is good to always be calm and be objective before the various situations that arise with the trader.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 hours ago, nusratjaha said:

In 2017 december is the best month for crypto I got so much of profit at that time but I lost almost half of my money in 2018 on that time i realized that our emotion have to be controlled while trading.I have come to a point that I also get panicked when Bitcoin price fall drastically and maybe it's just a natural emotions that really affects us because we do care on bitcoins to be productive in due time.Emotional maturity enables you to create the life you desire. A life filled with happiness and fulfilment. You define success in your own terms, not society's, and you strive to achieve it.

An investment must have a good plan, this planning should not be controlled by emotions, stick to the plan, there are people who bought bitcoin for $ 20,000 but still buying and selling. They know that the opportunity to recover will return ... they don't despair because what they invested is waiting for that price increase that will allow them to recover.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, Rishat99 said:

Actually emotions is harmful for us.  For this reason we need to avoid this matter.  We need work in this forum strongly and then we can get a good profit 

Emotions should not be eliminated they should be controlled in a positive way. Traders need some excitement and encouragement to continue their trades. Even fear is necessary to some extent. Without fear, anyone will invest in any coin without being afraid of what may happen to their investments. If we manage our feelings correctly, we can have a better trade. A person with zero feeling or emotion only prefers zero risk and his profit will be limited.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

what do you Think?

Yes it is true that in this high volatility world emotions are not good for a trader. A trader should have control on emotions and panic also. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Emotions are never been going to do good for any one because if you are on losing then they will do negative for you and you will try to catch lost which will give you more lost and if you are on good way then they will encourage you for better profit and this greediness is also killer just control your emotions just do as you planed and take advantage of skills and opportunity.

Sure to know the limits of your emotional that's is very good idea, because if you will not know the limitations of your emotional... This can cost you in the cryptocurrencies trading

Yes, no two professionals disagree that controlling feelings during currency trading in the crypto market is important and is the basis for determining whether or not you are profitable for the deal.

I also think so. I think it will be very much helpful to become successful. That's why we all should know our emotions limit.

The human mind is capable of doing More things listed here and I have not seen the max limit of my emotional control. Especially in the crypto trading, it is hard to control the greed and fear, so I always lost my self in trading.

I totally agree with you, know what you are capable of. Know the amount you can invest in crypto that won't affect you emotionally when the priced begins to flunctuate.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The traders as they are doing investments and trading on currencies they may get loss or profit anything might they have to face but the thing is to control that emotions and not to give up.

Yes brother trader is actually filled with emotions with him. If any trader is getting huge profit through trading then his emotions goes on high causing him more excited to trade more crypto and this sometimes becomes reason for his huge lost in crypto trading. So there every trader should have control over their emotion limit. Thank you..

I just have to not be panic or fear but think of to start a trade or not. Emotions can not be completely done without. 

On 2/26/2020 at 2:44 AM, Mather12 said:

Yes, I have a high proportion of feelings.  Bit I'm trying to be realistic about the business.  Trading at Sensebe is always rewarding and monopoly trading puts you at a disadvantage.  You may be experiencing huge losses.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:14 AM, Md Sumon Ahammed said:

I know there is a high proportion of feelings. Bit I am trying to be realistic about the business. To be a successful businessman it has to be extremely hard work. Trading on Sensebay is always lucrative and monopoly trading puts you at a disadvantage. I think you may face huge losses.

Control your emotions of copy / paste is a bad practice and can bring negative results in the counting of your post and profile.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:19 AM, syedramim said:

I know about my emotion...and i control it.. 

You must make comments with at least 100 characters ... come on you are an experienced user if you have more than 1700 post it must be for something good that you have done ... yes? or not?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The emotional limit can be have been hamper and also to be added that when all the people around the world earn money and reputation from the crypto talk then you can not control your emotional feeling because money can be for joy to every one.

Everyone has a minimum level of passion and how to deal with it permanently, but it is he who decides whether it is positive for him or not in his daily trade in trading for cryptocurrencies, and it is positive for me in making the decision in flushing and buying