Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Have you ever been hacked from an exchange where you were holding coins ?

Hello everyone I haven't been hacked when making my transactions but in some small site it happened due to security reason but in crypto this doesn't normally happen because of the security wbere no one will get access to other accounts with out his concern is is well secure 

• +3 1

This is why we are saying you should put the crypto in your own wallet and have a passphrase saved somewhere in a paper to protect them. It matters to you if someone has lost crypto from an exchange hack? I don't care to ask and wouldn't care to read about this.

• +1 1

No, I haven't been hacked from the exchange I used to save my coin in. I usually used well known and legit exchange site with high security profile as an exchange site to avoid been hacked .

• +1 1

Luckily to me I've never experience so far on this hacking incidents. The reason why I think was, I choose the popular exchange site and also on the crypto industry for so long.

• +4 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

Its very hard and sad if someone lose his money by hacking of his wallets and account.I haven't face it and hope so that no one would be  and we should avoid it by making our security system strong and passwords and don't give our personal information to anyone.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends just curious if someone in this forum has had the unfortunate event of being hacked on some exchange where you had your coins saved? It is very awful for an investor to deal with something like this but unfortunately some smaller exchanges don't have high priority security.  

I have an account at cryptopia exchange which were hacked and my BTC we're stolen. After that I move to top tier exchanges ,I never experienced the account hacking because I have placed 2FA protection and mobile password at my all accounts. Because I have experience of cryptopia exchange.For prevention don't leave your account without protection and never use public p.c for log in.Their your account could be hacked,make sure to take extra precautions in crypto. Their is lots of hacking attack going on now. 

I have not, but I think that the best way to prevent this is to use a 2FA, which you can download to your smartphone and become secure 100%

Well I was not been hacked before, but I think there's only one way one will be hacked in cryptocurrency which is, if you share your password with an unknown person on the forum. As far as you make your password strong and you didn't share it to anyone, your account is secured. More greetings mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fortunately my money dot get hacked or at which exchange i am holding my coins never hacked but these incidence of hking of different crypto exchanges happens many time and at that time there are so many online attacks happens in one day , So its risky to hold you high investment on low security exchanges select a highly secure wallet .

I loss good amount of money in the cryptopia becasue i invest in that exchange and after some time that is hacked and i lost my all money at that time. Cryptopia give me good loss at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of now, i did not being get hacked or being scammed due to the fact i confident that my coins are secured with the aid of yobit and additionally the coins.Ph, this two wallets are completely safe in phrases of placing a few coins because they'll assure you that your cash are in the precise arms.

I haven't hacked or scam any one . Because I use safe wallets. 

Most importantly I joined with new Gmail account and strong passwords. Mostly members are hacked due to low quality passward and repeated Gmail account. So always use secure wallet so that your amount will be safe.

Yes, my friend, I have been exposed to this topic last year, but I was able to get rid of them and get out of this problem without any loss thanks to my experience in this field.

I once had a situation where I held my bitcoin in an exchange but after a few months that exchanger was hacked and all my bitcoins were gone.I've lost about $700 in bitcoin. I'm still sad. I'll never forget this situation.

I'm not this old in the crypto to have experienced this, I wasn't hacked before as I chosen good exchanges like Yobit that have very good security experts and also use Binance that has been hacked before I joined that exchange, but this didn't affect the users as any losses.

Unfortunately I have been hacked and they stole all my cryptocurrencies that I owned at that time in an exchange whose name I will not mention because it was entirely my fault for not putting all the security that this platform offered me a stronger password and use the 2FA security system
A big greeting to the whole community

No,  i have no experience about this.  But hack is very normal in small exchange site. They use weak security system. But big exchange site use high secure security system. It is quite impossible to hack. 

It is very unfortunate that some trading platform is hacked and causing a crypto loss,
As for me, I always try to deal with platforms with very high security, so that no such problems occur,
Look for the credible platforms and the best security before dealing with any platform, perhaps platforms like Yobit and Binance are among the best platforms for dealing in terms of strength and security.

• +2 1

This will not happen to me before, and I hope that it will not happen because it is sad to hack my account and lose all my money, but I expect that the reason for the breach is a weakness in the private keys or their loss, or that someone knew them and exploited them and withdrew your money and profits so I advise everyone to keep the private keys well

No,it is not happened with me because i am using yobit exchange having good privach,we should always select wallets having good security,it is one of the important factor we should always keep hide our wallet password never share with others.

• +4 1

Yeah,it once happened to me in 2018 my crypto exchange account and I didn't get my refunds as promised, but lucky for me my funds there was not too much approximately less than $20.

Luckily to me I've never experience so far on this hacking incidents. The reason why I think was, I choose the popular exchange site and also on the crypto industry for so long

No i haven't hacked till date Because what i change so safe. I take complete information about it first and then work on it. I have not worked as much from the front or on the site exchange till date, there will be no fraud or hacked. But be aware because  scammer a alot of number every where

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Alavic said:

So I hard from other members who have being using Yobit for a long time that none of them as ever experience hack or scam on Yobit exchange this has given other members such as the newbie assurance that their coins is in the safe hands.

Well, that's true mate, yobit exchanger will secure all of your funds by having a great security systems which can be not being entered some bots and also hackers, all of your funds on yobit is in a good hands.