Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

If you want to earn good through crypto coins then first off all you need to convert your scary part into a smart work and you should do your tradings and investing accordingly as you know there are ups and downs so have patience it will help to overcome the situation. 

6 hours ago, Usman11805 said:

be scare period trading. If you are scare of loosing you will lose, if you are greedy of earning you will and be unable to find

Well, not everytime you can roll all of your money, its okay to be scare with it this is represents to be not greedy with it like gambling, if you are greedy to money, there is a tendency to lose all of your money which is not good at all.

Well let's accept the fact that even the most knowledgeable person in the cryptocurrencies world is still afraid pf loosing. Especially if it's about investing. We should always take into consideration some outcomes that will be good and not good too .

dont be afraid on making mistakes,as it can be the best teacher for you,you can earn profit and can lose money,but if you have patience and somehow understanding and experience you can lessen those loses.

Edited by ram007

On 12/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

There is really nothing to fear as long as you play safe. If you are still learning you can still try investing or trading in just a small amount. This is to gain experience on how the market works you may fail but your learning will be great. Those experiences will be your foundation to earn more in the crypto space.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 2/10/2020 at 12:10 PM, Farzana Akter 123 said:

i am agree with you .this is scary that your are loosing More tHan you are gaining In crypto.But first, you should know how much you can afford to lose before investing then find a platform where you can do it. Learning form your mistakes is not a bad thing.

yes i think there is always a fear to loose more than having to achieve profit. cryptocurrency is tricky and risky to understand and it takes a lot of comprehension and command to achieve your goal.

It is fine to be afraid because it may cause you to learn more and be more careful in crypto world. Just trade the amount you afford to lose and separate your emotion in coins or in any activity that you will join in.

Learning and training are best to be perfect in anything. Although no one could be perfect in crypto trading. But you would face less losses. Also your fear is important to protect you from big losses. Thus little fear should be there to do healthy trading.

9 hours ago, Rifatm said:

I think the step is to fight these fears and try every opportunity to gain. That's what I think and I always do. Everyone who joins the crypto world has feelings of fear, fear of loss and misspells just like you. Just learning and being careful is not enough.

i think this is a natural process it is human's nature to be scared of loosing things.but we should always try to make most of our opportunity that is provided to us and we should always try to do our best.overcoming the fear of loosing money is the main goal of trading business. a person should be confident in their selves and should do everything with organization and with proper knowledge.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

Low balance for a start see how the market move live days inside feel how you can manage your del read how you feel make good test then start the work with higher balance..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

Don't put money that you can't handle losing it also learn more to get more chances for good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just be careful to keep your eyes on your earnings so that you can not loss them. Withdraw immediately when the prices will go down, and its good to have a price down limit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

as you are new and begginner just don't invest anything in cryptos, start reading a lot of tutorials and papers about the crypto worlds and when you decide that you are ready try to invest small amount of monnay that if lost won't put you in a bad situation. good luck.

there are ups and downs in every business not only in crypto world. by doing investment in crypto we may lose money so investment is sometimes risky in crypto. it depends on the current situation of market. we should keep learning about cryptocurrencies. we have to study first before entering in crypto world so we may have less chance to loose.

so if you are scared from trading so follow the experts they have some good signal 
because learning needs time and a lot of practice so do not panic and be patient 
also may be you collect from faucets and air drops until you become expert in trading 

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Adamsy said:

To make you not to be scared  of you not losing than gaining you must to follow  the due process to enable you gain more profit

And what are the due processes, i also faces this feeling myself.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, kimberly24 said:

To avoid your scare and fear you have to learn about crypto trading. Also you should be like robot. We can also make profit even if the market going down. You have to also learn about leverage trading.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

there is for ever and a day this panic of bringing up the rear currency in crypto as a replacement for of manufacture it nd this concern came valid to folks who connected crypto support in 2017 after the bull carry on as entirely coins were dumping and ancestors absorbed heaps of money, you recently should to indicate the sincere time to invest in crypto and you will get to excess of riches

the psychology of fear of losing everyone is the same, you are afraid of losing, but just be afraid and don't dare to go forward, you will never make a profit. Please supplement your knowledge by reading many forum posts, thereby drawing yourself lessons and experiences to invest or trade best.

Don't fear and take wise decision in trade because in trade emotion are not value. If we have good knowledge and safely play then no fear to lose.    

1 hour ago, rooooor1 said:

It's possible the only solution is to focus on gaining knowledge and required skills in this field to avoid all this unnecessary challenges faced and also losses 

yes thats really good skills but sometims you just can't conrtol emotions and you make mistake and if fortuna is not on your side, you may even lose everything so you need GODS in your conren too, when you are dealing with money.

Cryptocurrency market is risky. You have to take that risk when you first buy bitcoin and invest in cryptocurrencies. It is possible to lose all of your money that you invested 

My friend, you will only learn from your experiences, and I advise you if you have a friend with experience and crypto experience, take it as a guide for you and follow what dictates to you step by step until you begin to gradually learn the practice after you have learned theoretically.

ohh that is always going to happen, especially when we start because we don't make bad decisions because of lack of knowledge and anxiety. But the fear of losing will always be present even with the passing of the years, since it is not for anyone to lose money, since we are here to have some economic benefit not the other way around.