Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

Edited by kimberly24
wrong spelling
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

11 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

I keep on learning so far about cryptocurrencies and I can say that there are ups and downs in crypto world. I am scared of loosing and I am really hoping to have a better understanding or training just to avoid doing mistakes.

in this forum is the right choice for you, many threads and topics that you can look for, for example understanding of the market, exchangers, trading, and investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

45 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

in this forum is the right choice for you, many threads and topics that you can look for, for example understanding of the market, exchangers, trading, and investment.

Hi Fuer44, how i wish I have known it sooner that such great forum existed like this. I should have been part of this earlier to know more about the market trends. Thank you.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Whenever I think of quitting cryptocurrency trading.I hated in that past, I felt stuck between two loss-related fears: the fear of losing my cryptocurrency , and the fear of losing my financial security if I walked away and didn’t find something else.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In exploring this world many challenges may block your success or goals but that's life, that's not perfect at all. The only perfect in this world is the experience you learned and apply it to the next events in crypto currency world.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency is the world who can poor and can be rich in short time.

So if you don't ready to lose, i just give you advice to not invest your money in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is very risky and volatile.

If you want try cryptocurrency, find some bounty and airdrop first, so you get some coin,  now you can trade it, gamble it, or whatever. So if lose you don't too sad.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Interface User said:

In exploring this world many challenges may block your success or goals but that's life, that's not perfect at all. The only perfect in this world is the experience you learned and apply it to the next events in crypto currency world.

The way trading now a days are too risky, I'm finding it somewhat difficult to start as I read that a lot of people lose their capital and investments because of volatile cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, vivek jain said:

Whenever I think of quitting cryptocurrency trading.I hated in that past, I felt stuck between two loss-related fears: the fear of losing my cryptocurrency , and the fear of losing my financial security if I walked away and didn’t find something else.

That's one of those challenges that I fear, losing both is very depressing and it all really depends on how we play safely.

• +1 3

Yeah i too. Mostly hard earned income have been invested in crypto market thats why we scare to loose. But whom have bigger amounts in crypto they trade fearlessly and wisely so they are making bigger profits.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

It is far more okay to be scared, and try to learn more about cryptocurrencies to reduce the chance of failing in your endeavors and conquer that fear, than to try hard to be brave, learn nothing, and then do stupid things like investing in shitcoins or selling something now and then you will regret later.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

- Otto von Bismarck

So do not hurry and try to learn one step at a time. And do not do your own mistakes; learn from the others, as I quoted above.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes you have to study first before entering into it. You can watch YouTube, look for referrals via Google, through legitimate sites and you can also ask questions through this forum. because many beginners who feel themselves fail because they do not understand what cryptorency is.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

17 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

It is far more okay to be scared, and try to learn more about cryptocurrencies to reduce the chance of failing in your endeavors and conquer that fear, than to try hard to be brave, learn nothing, and then do stupid things like investing in shitcoins or selling something now and then you will regret later.

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

- Otto von Bismarck

So do not hurry and try to learn one step at a time.

I love reading positive vibes, and thank you for your advice. One step at a time indeed.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Dont be scared with mistakes,but use it as a motivations,you will never learn your lesson if you dont make mistakes,ups and down in crypto world is normal,that's how market goes,there will be no ups if theres no down point,so just be patient when dealing with crypto.this site will also help you gain more knowledge.

• +1 3

Yes, there are many chances to loose crypto. So many scammers and hackers are trying to stole our funds. We have to think more than 10 times before the making of investment decision. Also there are so many fake investment sites.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

16 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

You are most likely new to the cryptworld. Failures will be as well as at all. But over time you will learn from their mistakes and losses will be less

• +1 2

16 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Hi Fuer44, how i wish I have known it sooner that such great forum existed like this. I should have been part of this earlier to know more about the market trends. Thank you.

if you are involved with the world of crypto, there will always be the latest info, and if you follow the social media, surely you will get the latest information from the crypto project, for example this yobit.

• +1 2

i am agree with you .this is scary that your are loosing More tHan you are gaining In crypto .This thing is happen when you follow some third person fake signal in crypto or when you do not have any experience about trading and do not have any skills.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

All crypto users are afraid of losing their crypto. The risk are always ther on every platform just to earned profit. The safest way to earned profit was on this forum and it is easy to earn and knowledgeable platform as well.

• +2 2

22 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

That's the first step you must do, learning. Through learning and patience, you will never lose anything. Know first what you are getting involved to.

• +2 1

Don't be scare while trading. If you are scare of loosing you will lose, if you are greedy of earning you will also lose

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, you can not losing some coins if you are used this in a good way, and also if you having some wallet, choose the best and secured wallet like yobit, they are assure that you coins will be in the good hands.

The fear of loss or the fear of losing money is a natural emotional reaction.  Not only in trading but in other areas of life.  If all traders have no fear of loss at all, maybe the market could be chaotic.By ensuring your condition and readiness, it is expected that you will not feel afraid anymore when you want to trade

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Yeah everything has been changed with the introduction of cryptocurrency. But everything have both advantages and disadvantages. 

Yeah you can earn unbelievable profit here. 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, kimberly24 said:

Yeah you should take your time. Everyone here is afraid of losing their money they put into. We can't avoid that. But the only thing we can do is training yourself properly. Only this and the gained experience can face the fear. Now  it will be better for you to choose more safe than more profit. So you can go for exchange. 

Before you take any step, post it on this forum and those with more experience will answer you on the right step to avoid losing
Like you want to buy at this time, consult first before you buy

There is a need to take risks in this field in order to make a profit, and for this you must get rid of fear

Life is great and enjoy it