How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

It will be so hard. But if we can solve some  problem they can also learn about crypto. 

Firstly  they should have full interest  about crypto.  Since they are not digital time people , it will be so hard to make them digital. We can show them understanding  videos. We should be coperatate to them. Then they can aslo join us

• +5 1

I think that this matter may be difficult .. Through my experience, I have seen that explaining the Bitcoin world to young people may be difficult at times. It is not easy. However, educating the elderly in some cases s. It is possible because it does not depend in my opinion on age but on previous experience in the field of technology

Perhaps in these cases the most convenient option is to adopt a simplistic approach. I would then tell them to imagine Bitcoin as "Digital gold" on internet, it's not possible to send gold via internet but it is possible to send Bitcoin. For educational purposes there is plenty of books and online resources aimed at explaining Bitcoin in simple terms for children, I would expect these could also work for elderly.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +2 1

I think the best way to teach elderly people about crypto currency is by showing them educational documentaries and movies about crypto currency as this will not only tell them about the importance of crypto currency but it will also show them which makes understanding easier.

My father is approximately 60 years old and today after many attempts and methods to make him understand the system he is already managing his economy by exchanging cryptocurrencies with fiat money and vice versa. I believe that everything is a matter of knowledge, practice and interest and the method that led him to understand how to operate the system was to have used the P2P exchange system that Binance has. When my father saw that the cryptocurrencies that I had sent to his account he had been able to change into fiat money, he started to believe in cryptocurrencies and today he takes care of the devaluation of his money through them.

• +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

You cant force them to do know if they dont want to. They might had or having other problem to worry about and simply will not have time toget to know about crypto. However, if they do want to, just calmly explain them everything from beginning to the end and answer all the questions they are asking. 

Old people will understand bitcoin easily if someone explain him the concept of bitcoin related to the payment system in the past, where people used Barter system and it evolve into money gradually, defining history will make them understand easily

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a difficult task my brother but try to make a proper conversation with them it may help them to understand all the changes that had happened to the bitcoin as the time changes. We just need to take some time and have a great kind of mind set to make them understand, nothing is impossible in this world.

To me, if I am to let old people understand Bitcoin especially those that like trading, I will Firstly borrow a lot of money from them and then invest on Bitcoin with the money but when it is the proper time to make the investment, and I will later show them my profits with proof, because most of them don't use to believe fast except with some proof.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Vousy  its really challenging task to teach about bitcoin concept to our previous generation peoples, because they know only fiat currency if we told them bitcoin, wallets, wallets address,

these material new for them they don't understand these all things easily, but don't leave hopes find some unique ways to teach them I think show some YouTube videos maybe its easy way to understand.

• +4 1

Well that is very challenging to  say, this is the most difficult aspect of educating people base on crypto and I don't have much to say towards this. I would like to find out how to convinced them on crypto from you guys.

15 hours ago, Honny143 said:

but don't leave hopes find some unique ways to teach them I think show some YouTube videos maybe its easy way to understand.

@Honny143 its not a hard task anymore to explain about bitcoin to our previous generation..  Yah it will be hard for them to understand who has no knowledge about online technology as well about online..   Near my area all the educated people easily understand the use of btc as well they said its digital world..            

• +4 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 its not a hard task anymore to explain about bitcoin to our previous generation..  Yah it will be hard for them to understand who has no knowledge about online technology as well about online..   Near my area all the educated people easily understand the use of btc as well they said its digital world..            

Yah @Dorjoy12 today's generation peoples easily understand bitcoin concept, but our previous generation peoples not understand this because this concept little bit hard,

but if we do hard work then maybe they know this but I thing they face some problems, like if their eye sight not good and put wrong address then maybe they lost their funds,

because there are so many case see like this so I thing bitcoin concept not good for old peoples what you think?.

• +4 1

It's too difficult because many of us are still in learning phase of cryptocurrencies.And every day find new thing to learn so  to explain it to a new member is too hard. 

We can explain elders just by profit  we need to understand them about the huge profit from these cryptocurrencies. I explained it to my friend and he starts working. 

• +3 1

You can share your information via some informational video or something else and tell others about the earning and learning at this platform. Thanks!

23 hours ago, Honny143 said:

bitcoin concept not good for old peoples what you think?.

I think so about this and old generation love to believe real world activity such as they buy land, gold, apartment because its visible while has no chance to get lose but if you talk about bitcoin price then its volatile..  In this case, no old generation will be interested on bitcoin @Honny143            

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I think so about this and old generation love to believe real world activity such as they buy land, gold, apartment because its visible while has no chance to get lose but if you talk about bitcoin price then its volatile..  In this case, no old generation will be interested on bitcoin @Honny143            

Yes @Dorjoy12 old peoples believe in real world and real things as like you mention, crypto currency is like virtual there is no real even we can't see the currency and touch that currency,

so old generation peoples not believe in crypto, so I think explain bitcoin old peoples its a waste of our time.

• +1 1

My friend, the matter is complicated after a thing, because it is difficult for the elderly at this age to learn cryptocurrency, or if they really want to, but I think age does not stop learning, and the elderly are people thank you

• +2 1

I do not think that the elderly will be interested in these platforms and these projects, often it is difficult to even explain crypto money to the elderly. For example, if you tell an elderly person that you will invest your money in Crypto coins, they will approach you with crazy eyes. It is more difficult to explain this, especially to retired seniors who have not studied school, it is easier for a school student or someone with an interest to understand

1 hour ago, Kenan12 said:

If they knew that it was consolidating currencies called cryptocurrencies, they would not believe it, we could not blame them because their minds did not understand the existence of such peculiar things of value

No one want to put their money in risk brother..  Even when you will have enough money then you also leave crypto world totally and focus on real life business..  Did not you read the news that xrp CTO  lost 300k usd in trading,  @Kenan12??      

• +2 1

I think all depended on about the old people if still they are able to read. So if they are able to do that, your task is convincing them about the Bitcoin benefit only. And then let them to discover the Bitcoin evolution with their curiosity. I have already convinced some old people to join cryptocurrency years ago, because of the paid to click Bitcoin websites referral then they have continued alone in this cryptocurrency adventure.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

17 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so old generation peoples not believe in crypto, so I think explain bitcoin old peoples its a waste of our time.

You can not say its fully waste of time friend because they can explain about bitcoin to their relatives or to young generation who has no idea about btc though old people  do not believe on bitcoin investment @Honny143 .. Remember there has always a way to be successful..          

One could easily tell the older generation that Bitcoin is a new form of currency that could as well not be seen physically bit digitally. Just like in the era of trade by bata where goods are exchanged, then comes the era of fiat currency which is physically seen and now comes the digital type and it the only currency that have investment value.

Explaining bitcoin and the crypto world to older people is a quite difficult and daunting task and the main reason that i am saying this is because this currency relies heavily on technology that they may not be entirely familiar with. I think that the best way to explain bitcoin to the elderly is to liken the currency to a fiat currency that you can send on the internet to everyone in the world with little to no wait time. This is the best way to make it attractive to them and explain it to them. Furthermore, it is important to show them the use of crypto through an online purchase. Doing so will aid you being able to convince them of the legitimacy. After all, seeing is believing. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769