How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

In fact, it is very difficult to make old people understand the Bitcoin revolution, especially since they believe that money is only the banknotes that they can touch. Otherwise, it is not real.

I think that the best way to show that something is reliable and that it will have significance like Bitcoin is through proof of payment or statements from famous and respected people, I oor example to convince my family to opt for the option of showing them my movements banks, immediately many wanted to enter the market.

The cryptocurrencies is the future and the revolution. I think every age group must know how to deal with these currencies. We would like to introduce our elders to this phase of digitalisation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is very difficult to convince old peoples about cryptocurrencies because they don't believe in the modern technology. They required physical proof of cryptocurrency maybe they will convince if you give proper knowledge show them your payment proof

I think old people not know about bitcoin because it is newly coin. I think this job is wonderful and you help the elderly and make them feel and they are still an active of society. I think this is good job I like this . 

Edited by Malikjnb

Nice topic but I don't think there is a way you can make old people understand cryptocurrency works but you can simply let them know how cryptocurrency works so that you will be the one to be handling their account let them know how you can help them in crypto whether by trading or investing.the modern world we are in right now is suitable for the youngs.

It is very hard to throughly understand them about this currency because they have not much advance mind like us no doubt they have a great life experience and they are wise and sharp then us but they don't believe in bitcoin. 

I would only say you that it is not your headache to tell them and to teach them about the cryptocurrency if they are not believing in it you should never try to do that

Hello friend,

at the beginning, this is a wonderful job from you to help the elderly and make them feel that they are still an active part of society .. Of course there is no proven way to make the elderly understand Bitcoin and this depends on his awareness and the extent of his general culture .. as I have explained Bitcoin to my grandfather from He is 70 years old, but he was a teacher, so his culture is high. I explained it to him based on the rules of economics of paper currency, so he was able to understand what I am talking about. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Getting old people to understand btc comes at the expense of you taking your time. People get to lose their memory capacity while growing old but that wouldn't be s factor against old people falling to.understand it. You have to teach and explain it to them with examples as well as applying patience in your various steps and it has to be step by step

Yes, you are absolutely right. Those who are old people are not so aware of this digital world, however, New generation is very aware of a digital world, they know it all in the process ..That's why it is a little difficult to convince older people about bitcoin but you Have given a good advice sir..

When you are dealing with old people they understand easily is practical show them how success you are and make sure you have adequate knowledge about crypto currency because they know how to ask questions I think when you provide them with all these it might change their thinking toward crypto 

It is something somewhat troublesome, with the old, yet additionally with individuals who are a long way from the advanced age, and significantly more when you reveal to them that you don't generally make a benefit, that makes them question and not have any desire to get some information about the subject

• +1 1

Hello Mate, Your question is bit difficult. But you should tell them about the privacy policy of cryptocurrencies. They are more secure than banking and you tell them about the benefits of bitcoin trading their increasing market value and tell them about the profit we can earn easily and in a short period.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Sasoki999 said:

My dear friend, the elderly are not like the young, so you must be patient and able to endure and be able to communicate the idea to them in the right and proper way in order to be able to convince them and deliver them to the benefit and good benefit for all

@Sasoki999 @Mr.play Absolutely you are right dear, Dear in my opinion I think cryptocurrency is an invention of the 21st century, as far as I think businessman seniors are concerned, but I don't think seniors who haven't joined business or investment I think for those it Doe's not  need to learn.

Edited by MT khan
  • +4 1

They can understand but if they have a little knowledge about currencies in not then its difficult to understand otherwise if they are educated then its a good site for them

• +1 1

This is a beautiful recommendation. Most elderly people would be aplrehensive when they hear about bitcoins and other digital currencies cause it is entirely out of their worldy preceptions.the benefits of bitcoins need to be explained in terms of bitcoin.he has to explain how much time he has to work with.     

as you ask the understanding about the bitcoin for the old peoples. Tell them the positive things about the bitcoin. Tell them the rate and increasing the demands of bitcoin day by day. Give them the solid reasons of this coin which push them to join this and once they are satisfy with this. Then they will also recommend it to the other people.

• +3 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

You have a good suggestion but personally i don't think this is necessary for the old people. Cryptocurrency is a digital marketing that requires being conversant with the market price of the coins which may be something difficult for the olds to achieve. I just suggest we leave it to them to show their interest in learning it.

• +3 1

In my opinion, it is not necessary for the elderly to understand all the details related to cryptocurrencies.

It is enough for them to know that there are modern digital currencies that do not have a physical presence and will become more popular in the future than fiat currencies.
You can explain this using simple, not complicated words, in addition to some educational videos on YouTube.

How old? if you're talking about the people who never get used to digital world, i think it's really hard to explain to them, but if you're talking about 50-60 years old you can explain blockchain to them with using simple words. You can tell about the bitcoins incredible price increase from past and today.

• +1 1

I think making old people to understand what bitcoins is all about is just like you want to have knowledge on that, Because old member are the professional of the forum and they knew everything about cryptotalk, But actually nothing is impossible in this world so they might no have knowledge on the Bitcoin.

The best way to make old people to understand about cryptocurrency is to talk with them face to face . We have to spend some time with them and show the proof ,i.e, the profit which we made and explain to them slowly step by step .

I think it is very tough and not easy to understand this. So yes we can also tell the other old people's and no one accept and it is very difficult to explain it. Yes so I think it is very hard and no easy to understand them. 

• +1 1

Yes, this is very important question but I'm new here I want someone to acknowledge me what Bitcoin is all about, so that I can gain experience on it and also share it beginner in this platform

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.