How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How to trade my other cryptos to get bitcoin?

On 12/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, kimberly24 said:

What are the best thing to do with my other cryptocurrencies? I am planning to trade it to Bitcoin. Is that advisable?

well, of course you can trade them with btc but, you know how trading works? if not then i would not suggest to start trading without any knowledge. so before do that you should learn, at least, some basics fundamentals otherwise you will lose your whole balance

I would like to tell you that don't getstuck with only Bitcoin as a Crypto coin try to experience some other altcoins also because as now you all are seeing that altcoins like etherium ripple and etc are going well and giving a good earnings to the users.

• Useful or interesting 1

I feel you can fall for btc from yobit chat by advertising your cryptos. yobit is the unsurpassed argument for export any crypto and the exchnageis secured.

You can trade any cryptocurrency to get more profits, you just have to sit down search for the best coins and trade them with experience

To be able to commerce a person's altcoins so that you can make bitcoin, you can use this for yobit by way of urgent for bitcoin plus find altcoins you should transfer, and you will then be aware of the stock trading stand.

• Useful or interesting 1

Which coin did you choose for yourself? Did you choose the trading platform? I recommend trading with etherem, ripple, litecoin. If you want to increase your profits, you have to work with many currencies

If bitcoin has risen in price, then it is worth exchanging all your cryptocurrency reserves for bitcoin. It is up to you to choose whether or not to do this. 

I do not motivate you to do that, but it is the closest thing to correctness. If you want to achieve profits, this is a long-term thing. Because if you start to make things worse now, you have to be patient.it is better for you also under these circumstances

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Probably a good plan. I've also sold most of the alt-coins I've gathered so far for Bitcoin, as I see it gaining even more dominance and beginning a bull run, without altcoins following.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, kimberly24 said:

What are the best thing to do with my other cryptocurrencies? I am planning to trade it to Bitcoin. Is that advisable?

I reckon you want to do it the opposite of what considers the common trading path. As far as I know, most traders usually trade with bitcoin and convert some of their bitcoins to altcoins to extend their portfolios to earn more and increase their chances by dealing with a variety of coins. Bitcoin should be your main investment and think of altcoins as your auxiliary investment. When you face any problem with bitcoin, you can continue gaining profit with altcoins and convert them to bitcoin to collect more capital. Since altcoins are easier to mine, you can trade with bitcoin and mine altcoins in the meantime. This is another way to deal with altcoins.

A good way to trade Bitcoin versus other currencies is to increase the amount of Bitcoin you own and get good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

Bro if you already have good coins whose future is bright like XRP, ethereum, NEO, EOS (based on my own analysis and prediction) then no need to do anything with these coins because you can get good profit in future if you just hold these coins. But if you have other coins then yes it is adviceable to convert them into btc or above mentioned coins.

• +1 1

Well dear if you have other good amount of coins then exchange all coins in bitcoin, then hold this bitcoins because now btc prices increase, maybe this month bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars, so its good opportunity to earn profit 

You can invest  into crypto market if you have spare funds because this is financially strong profitable market only for those who have strong experience in crypto market. But if you have don't have experience then be careful about investing into this market. 

you mean exchange your other coins to btc ? well there are many exchanges you can use them but if you have small amount of each coin you can send them to binance exchange and exchange them to bnb and then trade bnb to btc.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:23 PM, bliznec said:

If bitcoin has risen in price, then it is worth exchanging all your cryptocurrency reserves for bitcoin. It is up to you to choose whether or not to do this. 

The importance of keeping a diversified portfolio tells us that converting all coins to one coin is not recommended even if that coin is as trustworthy as bitcoin. It depends on the coins that you have. If all your other coins are weak and less tradable coins, converting them to more powerful coins can help a lot. I only convert to bitcoin when I see bitcoin has surpassed my coins in terms of price change speed. If I don't see any benefit, I will keep and avoid conversion because each conversion is a transaction which requires fees.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

The importance of keeping a diversified portfolio tells us that converting all coins to one coin is not recommended even if that coin is as trustworthy as bitcoin. It depends on the coins that you have. If all your other coins are weak and less tradable coins, converting them to more powerful coins can help a lot. I only convert to bitcoin when I see bitcoin has surpassed my coins in terms of price change speed. If I don't see any benefit, I will keep and avoid conversion because each conversion is a transaction which requires fees.

Commission is a matter of exchange and exchange takes its funds for the work done. Thanks for explaining, my friend. Basically, I choose those pairs that require the least commissions to exchange, for example, rubles in a pair of bitcoin. 

Perhaps bitcoin will rise in price. And to change altcoins or not it depends on what coins you have. I for example such early coins as ETH LTC DASH XMR XRP DOGE etc would not change. They have potential.

you may do this but ensure that you may earn in case you try this due to the fact crypto is very volatile and before you trade you need to recognize what you're doing and study how the marketplace works.

First choose a right platform or website that you know trusted to make a trade. Second you need to choose the right asset in order for you to earn and make your funds grow in trading. And last set your goal to make a path in to your trading.

You can trade with any crypto currencies and then exchange them to bitcoin. This is how i do, i use some faucets to earn litecoins and i earn them like 0.0015 LTC everyday, then i use that litecoin to trade binary options through faucetpay and trading view then in few minutes i make 0.15 LTC then i exchange that amount to bitcoin and i trade with it in levarage trading through bybit or phemex.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can do this, but you must realize that trading requires many skills, and also you must not risk and trade in unknown cryptocurrencies because this may expose you to bankruptcy.

yes you can start trading in cryptocurrency but as a trader I will highly recommend you to do some research about cryptocurrency market before coming here because this market is highly fluctuate 

If you want to succeed in the trading plan, you must have a good amount of bitcoin, I advise you to deposit it on the Yobit platform and make your exchanges are (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin) because they are good for short trades, but watch some training videos before starting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146