Questions on the length of the required post - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Questions on the length of the required post

If you are asking about the requirement of a post length, the post is required to be at least 100 characters when you are commenting on a topic or creating your own topic. Of course you should always focus on answering the question rather than just meeting the minimum length, as the length will naturally be met if you are actively and accurately answer the question.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

20 minutes ago, Jaga123321 said:

Actually the post should be unique and informative and you can use as much as alphabets needs to describe the meaning of your post and to justify you ans

Yeah, I think it doesn't need to have a lenghty post. As long as it would be constructive and we informative.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:38 AM, Kariuki said:

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I have a question on the length of the required post, for some reason , I would like to ask , how long should a post be, even if you have a very short answer that does not need that long of an explanation and is there a way one can be able to stand  and start topics that are outside cryptocurrencies but and have association with the same , say for example, when trying to make comparison between the fiat currency market and the crypto market also between the the world of fiances and how its affected by the recent development in the currency market, I am asking these only because I want to be as careful in not making any mistakes and as well as engaging in to as many as possible questions and discussions here, thank you all and God bless you all, and Merry christmas.

The required post here must be have more than 100 characters per every post, if you post below 100 characters your post will not be counted also will not be paid.

It is a simple rule that a useful post is that which fulfill the requirements of foruk and it have minimum 100 words in single post. You can write more than 100 but minimum 100.

You are welcome here as well as all new members.
Good that you ask about these things in order to write well and avoid violating the rules of the forum. First, there is no specific length for the post, but it must be at least 100 characters in order to get paid. The length of the post is not important, but the contents should be good and constructive. 

Personally i dont care about the minimum of character to wright if i can explain in just few words a do it without any problems and if i need more i cant stop in just one hundred character 

7 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

You are right. There are words that explain what you want to post, if useful, nothing will be done and it will count on yobit. K post like just you said. 

Dont worry about the numbers of the word you wright ut just what you want to explain 

Well, if you just know what is rules and regulations here in this forum, you can avoid being deleted some of your posts because you are doing a good posts here and also you are not doing some bad activities here in this forum.

Well, you can read the guidelines for this campaign mate to know what is the requirements here in pay per posts campaign, i hope it may help you to answer your problem mate. Happy posting.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:56 AM, kyoukage01 said:

What requirement? Is it for the pay-per-post campaign? Because if it is, the required length of posts should be at least 100 characters. Details can be found below:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/

Threads/topics related to cryptocurrencies in general may fall to the "Crypto World" section (your example is under that section), threads related to specific crypto coins may fall to the "Coins/Tokens" section, etc. etc. etc. Anything else that is not even remotely related to cryptocurrencies falls to the "Off Topic" section or may even be removed by mods.

Low quality threads will be deleted and the offender may be issued with a warning point/s or be banned altogether. Examples may include topics consisting of only a single sentence, a single picture, duplicate threads (somebody already made similar thread), or in worse cases, spammed or plagiarized threads. So be careful when creating threads.

Happy posting.

Great! Thank you for sharing this helpful and great information. Now I know why some of my contents got deleted by the admins. I honestly didn't take time to recheck if how many words does my posts contain because I thought as long as my posts are fruitful it wouldn't be deleted by the admins. 

The length of the post must be at least 100 characters, i.e. approximately two lines, these are forum rules CryptoTalk, as for the length of the post, if it is less than 100 characters, it will be deleted or you will not be paid for this post

This is correct, you must write the publication in approximately 100 characters and be useful and related to the subject of the publication and you will be rewarded for it.

• +1 1

Indeed I was seeing if the warnings of time between publication affect, and apparently it does not affect anything, however it would be good to ask an administrator to avoid future problems.

It is clearly  explained  in the  rules . Our post should  be minimum  of hundred characters. If we make less than  hundred it will not be count to get payments. 

3 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

It is clearly  explained  in the  rules . Our post should  be minimum  of hundred characters. If we make less than  hundred it will not be count to get payments. 

You can post 80 to 90 characters if or post is short, but it must be useful, and know that moderators will like the read short posts because they can easily read and deleted if not useful. 

I think the topics don't have a predetermined time friend should just be a useful topic for everyone and will always be on the forum otherwise it will be removed

While the minimum is 100 characters, usually this is never enough to be able to make a point, especially if a member is creating a new post. Personally I never counted, or used character counting apps, as I'm sure that I'm always writing way more than that. I would also suggest every member, not to just make a short reply for the shake of the campaign, but they can always expand into writing something useful, as their thoughts or their experience. Noone will judge a member for having false knowledge. He will probably get a reply with a valid answer and built knowledge this way. Most members in cryptotalk are friendly and have the best intentions when trying to correct someone. 

The minimum of 100 characters is to ensure responses with content since if they are few letters, then it is taken as spam comments, 100 characters is reasonable for all and are the rules.

The post or topic in this forum must contain at least 100 characters in order to receive payment through or against it

Life is great and enjoy it