Best way to invest in crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Yes, but for beginners, they cannot count on long contracts, and they will have a small percentage of the profit, unlike trading against other currencies

Yes my friend that your words are correct and I trade in digital currencies and I am making great profits and I wish you success

49 minutes ago, Mahim123 said:

If you are investing, you must first research online.
There are many ways to invest in crypto currency online but the Eve seat is not an incomplete double seat.....

Most ways are fake and scammers are all around, so like you said research is important.

People have their own strategy to invest their money into crypto. Some like short term more than long term, vice versa. But the goal is the same, making a good profits. Long term holding is good for some people, but there are others who don't really like it either. That why I said every people is different. Either you trading or any other things.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Alvie Rahman said:

The  best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

That is what im trying to do, but first i need to buy much to hold for the bull run after the halving, then, after prices drop i will hold some for long term.

well,theres nothing wrong with long term hold,its not as profitable as short term trading but it is not as risky as it is. so if your patient enough and scared to loss this will actually fits in you.

Trading in crypto is good to invest but it some risky, when we do trading we need proper knowledge and experience, then do you trading and earn profit if don't want take risk then you invest in long term project, buy one coin and wait some time, when coin prices increase then sell this coin,and earn profit but this process need patients so try any one which one is suitable for you

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

If you are looking for the best way to invest in crypto then the best thing that you should do is to gather first the key factors that will help you to obtain your goal. 

* Learn how to distinguish the good projects from bad one's. 

* Be patient

* Don't be greedy

* Learn the best time to sell and the best time to buy

this is really the best way to make money - to invest for the long term. There are many risks in trading. One must have knowledge. Investments do not require either knowledge or skills. Just count on luck and wait.

There are so loads of investment sites are offered in online, and nearly all of the them are fake. We produce to feel other than 10 epoch before creation investment. trading is healthier choice than invest crypto on sites.

Well if you are not day trader and also if you don't want to have high risk then you can do that but the most important is to know the creator of that coin because if they can't promote that then it will not grow.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There should be a long-term plan for investing in crypto. Even though there are risks, it can be more profitable

Crypto is the best platform for earn free money. And crypto is the best platform for invest your money. But you have to enough knowledge about crypto. Then you can invest your money on crypto. 

According to me the best way to investment is trading or buying cryptocoins such litecoin, zcash etc which has low price at current movement and when there price rises then definitely you get profit from those coins.

2 hours ago, Mizan said:

Crypto is the best platform for earn free money. And crypto is the best platform for invest your money. But you have to enough knowledge about crypto. Then you can invest your money on crypto. 

There is no free money anywhere but you can say cryptocurrency offers us a lot of ways to earn from wherever you're on the surface of the earth, but not without the right knowledge and some skills. Oftentimes we are expected to invest some funds like in trading and if we are already equipped with trading skills then we can easily make some moore.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, BenAnn said:

Crypto is revolutionising the way value is transferred throughout the world. It’s no mystery that crypto itself is very difficult to understand, not to mention the underlying blockchain technology that it operates on – and how to invest in it safely, isn’t yet well understood,” said Revix co-founder Sean Andrew Sanders.

Smart, modern investors, with a growth mindset have already included crypto assets as a key element in their investment portfolio,” Sanders noted, adding that this insight inspired the team at Revix to create and launch their easy-to-invest-in crypto Bundles.

Revix is accessible to everyone, whether a R500 investment or a R1m investment, the online platform is ideal for people who want to get started in crypto but are unsure how or where to start.

Test best way for investment is the thing that u should first of all need to send a small payment to the destination address & look at the site whether it's legit & gives u return on investment daily percentage.... After that u send more money into the investment site to gain more money.

I think there are a number of ways you can invest incrypto and the best first thing is to make sure that earn from it, this might be through trading and it might also be through lending, there are so many institution that are allowing people to lend in crypto and earn from it its that simple and important so its important to keep in mind of what this might help us with , I think the first one is through investing and trading.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Bitcoin and crypto investment are very risky but unpredictable because we already saw bitcoin and others cryptocurrency pump and dump lot of times. Last three years bitcoin price pump and dump many time and many people’s take good returns from crypto. That's why crypto investment my favourite choice .                   

4 hours ago, TheCryptoFuture said:

The best way to invest crypto is to get an hardware wallet and invest. The best wallet to get for now that is cheap is larger nano s. 

A hardware wallet is not a place for investment, it is a place to store your coins safely, there are actual investments out there.

Best way to invest and have some good profit from this is first of all you need to study and have have some good knowlegde about coins on which you want to invest then set your goals and invested in them because if you able to do this then surely you can take some good benefits with profit if you not able to go as they planned then surely you cannot go with all thigs which you want to achieve.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, Monimix said:

There are many ways to invest in crypto.  But in my opinion the best way to invest in your crypto is to invest in the yobit.net investment box because it is a very confident investor site.

Yes it is a good option too but secondly you can use the trading as an investment too.

It's best to trade in crypto . but we should not need to invest all if we cant have the courage to lose . as you already said it's volatile and unpredictable we should need to study the trade market and invest wisely to stay in profit.

nicely i entirely imagine in person that the paramount resolved manner of investing and succeding in crypto is to expression at sustained call and put behind you about day trading as stake gets extreme. Since crypto produce the natural history of eminent precariousness and is extremely unpredictable, the paramount road for me is to accumulate and enduring remain for subsequently bull run. We include seen the pattern that bitcoin is liability in slow stretch , subsequently why jeopardy hence a great deal with belief concise term? entirely grasp and imagine longer term.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 1:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes my friend you are right we should use long time hold for  better result. When we hold bitcoin for longer then after increase price we will be more benefit from this. 

On 12/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I used to think the same as you but after I experienced day trading with bitcoin, I realized that it is not as risky as some people say. I'm not a veteran but I didn't lose anything in my day trades. I only buy one day and sell the next day or even the same day. Earning daily profit will make you excited. If you only stick to long term hold, you will get bored with the slow progress and you don't earn enough. I don't deny the risks of daily trade but bitcoin is the least risky coin for most kinds of trade. The unpredictability you talk about applies to all methods and is not just limited to daily methods.

• +2 1

The best way to invest is saving, and being a trader, there you will get many benefits, of course if you are good at trading, if you do not invest in alcoint and low value and candles go up.