Bitcoin Dominance - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Bitcoin Dominance

It is difficult to predict such events, anything can happen, because I cannot get into the heads of millions of people and see what they will do, speculate, sell or boost the price of certain coins. That's why this is a crypto market, where everything is not predictable. But still, I have a variant of the development of the event, after the US elections, I think that Bitcoin will cost $ 13k, and the alts will lose 10 percent of the cost

Technically bitcoin dominates the other currencies because most currencies follow the behavior of bitcoin almost always in the same way, for example Bitcoin increases in price, coins like litecoin, or ethereum also do so.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the domination of bitcoin will continue until 2020, this dominance will be followed by other cryptocurrencies that are affected by the increase in the price of bitcoin due to the half effect of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto that no one has ever replaced.

• +1 2

Bitcoin now price is high and it touch the 149354$ and last day it touch the 15600$ and i hope now this is soon touch the 20,000$ and than it go to high more and touch the 200,000$ this time bull. Crypto is a great and best market in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, until now Bitcoin still the leading cryptocurrency and now dominating the market which I was hoping that it's price will reach the 20K USD this year since I'm badly need of money, that's why I continuously accumulating BTC to prepare for the sudden bullrun. So if I were you guy I would now buy more BTC since the price is still in 15K USD so you could still make a profit if you sell it once its price reach the 20K USD. 

The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. As we have seen this year with the volatile nature of not only the economy but also the subsequent prices of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it has been very hard to guess the direction of bitcoin. On an overall note though i think that we can expect to see the bitcoin price stabilizing in the weeks to come. With joe biden winning the usa elections, the dollar is bound to strengthen and as a result the price of bitcoin will reduce and stabilize at its value. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin usually has high dominance and even at this levels today it can be low as there are people expecting dominance to be over 80% of the market cap in favor of Bitcoin. It is going to rise more probably as the interest from investors is mostly about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is gaining dominance again. It is getting closer to 70% and it will be again a factor to decide when it will be best to enter a few altcoins and risk but it means that price can also go down since it has risen to very high lately but not as fast as it could create big problems.

• +1 2

As dominance is decreasing the risk for altcoins to dump is increasing. But dominance we have seen it can go down a lot and we don't know how much it will be in either way, just that it is less risk to buy alts when dominance is higher.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:58 PM, Roomi said:

. What would be the next stop. Can any one perdict?

I'm can only tell you now that I am did many trader and I am have a clear understand of the market. Bitcoin is goes to 20k for December 2020. And then it goes higher from this price and will become maybe reach 40k by May. This is some of the chart that I am reading from tradingview and what I am have in mine too with differences from their. It will have did 1000% rise in only one year. I am love Bitcoin if it does this and it is closer today.

I can't predict a lot my friend about the dominance. I think that from what I notice there are many new investors in Bitcoin and some in Ethereum. So it depends a lot on what Ethereum will do with the new 2.0 version they are about to begin. Maybe Ethereum will not allow Bitcoin dominance to reach very high, but maybe both Bitcoin and Ethereum dominance grow above 90% and dominate the market.

• +3 1

Bitcoin lost a little dominance during this summer which was an altcoin season but quickly got back to 63% and it should start rising further with the investments made and the price rising leaving behind altcoins, perhaps it will grow to 85-90% by the end of 2021.

BTC is clearly dominant from last Bull run the smallest movement of BTC is effecting altcoins. The prices of Altcoin changes when BTC moves, your whole market is depends on BTC movement. The more BTC goes up the market goes in Bullish mode. The bearish also can see when BTC goes down. This isn't small matter where BTC is facing many new projects and strong competitors like ETH, LTC, XRP, TRX. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin dominance is important to understand the sentiment towards altcoins and if there is an increasing risk in investing in them. It has grown between 30-80 and we can say that reaching close to 70 should be where we start making a few investments in treding altcoins. If DeFi is in trend as a given example we do some identifying trades and see.

• +1 1

Bitcoin's dominance rose to 63.4% when I wrote the comment, and this is a result of the entry of new investments and the exit of liquidity from some alternative currencies and their conversion to Bitcoin. This is a positive thing, as increased demand and more interest in it will push the price higher.

All of the investors were predicting Bitcoin to be something more than $10.000 by the end of 2019 and it reached out to be true.

Now it's reaching way higher than before above the $15.000 price.

It's true that his dominance is both due to new technologies, more people using bitcoin specialy due to covid pandemic as well as more exchanges availability for every user around the globe.

As the time progresses dominance will grown even further as social comunication will make it grow and know.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The dominance of bitcoin against Altcoins continues, if the price of bitcoin goes up then the altcoins will also go up, and vice versa. Naturally, because bitcoin's market capitalization is so large that it continues to dominate bitcoin in the crypto market. Currently there are no more coins that can surpass bitcoin, for that bitcoin has always been the main thing that is traded on every exchange.

• +2 1

It will always remain dominant sometimes its price decrease because of decrease in demand for certain time. Whales sometimes try to influence it by holding other altcoin which have inverse effect on it.

BetFury                                                   

Obliviously the btc is dominating the market as well, ut been dominating the market from the last decades. The btc have the potentiality as well, most of them are waiting for the bull run in order to get some good amount if profit. But the main tension point is that the small coins would be in the market or not. 

Bitcoin being the head of the crypto market it has dominance over altcoins as they seem to perform according to it's price movements for example when it picks up in price it means even altcoins will do better and this has been the way things are playing out ever since.

@Gideon$ what's your point of view on this one thanks.

Currently bitcoin has taking the lead of shooting upwardly to heaven, who knows in this particular year of 2020 that BTC brokedown to the lowest value ever experienced in it year of halving would recovered back to crossed 10'000 and today $15'000 and above, which is know heading to $20'000. The dream of some passionate investors, traders is almost becoming reality to earn large amount of profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:10 PM, vivek jain said:

BTC DOMINANCE UPDATE

Bitcoin dominance has already broken the resistance 70.2. More likely we will see a small correction downwards, as the activity of the growth has slowed down for a bit, but then the dominance will continue growing and more likely will reach the 73.15 point. let's see what happens next.next week confirmation will arrive.

we will need to closely follow altcoins, as it will be very profitable for us to start accumulating them before the new alt-season.all the best

Now the BTC is going to be high day by day and the chance of down coming is so much low and i hope that soon the BTC is touch the high of 20,000$ or 21,000$ soon becasue the bull time is near.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum in my humble opinion, bitcoin has always been the dominant and always will be since it is the Father and Mother of all cryptocurrencies, therefore the dominance will always be in favor of bitcoin that is my humble opinion
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

The dominance of Bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market is always large and has the largest share in the market, and this affects the rest of the currencies that decline with each rise in the dominance Bitcoin

Dominance decreased until the end of the Defi and the altcoin season in summer. After that it is rising again and it is close to reach seventy percent once again, meaning that Bitcoin is still seen as the top investment in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1