In Reality: Is Cryptocurrencies worth of time and money? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

In Reality: Is Cryptocurrencies worth of time and money?

5 minutes ago, Jonayeed said:

I understand that cryptocurrency time and money rise in value and at some point its value is as low as the stock market. I can say in my common center that the key is to make a so-called money.

I see. still the stock market is unpredictable, but hoping still that it is worth the time and money.

17 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

I have some friends whom got into crypto last year and some says it's not worth it. But hoping to get some more advice.

Because they have not educated themselves first and they do not much about Cryptocurrency, they have not watched videos and read articles about Cryptocurrency, so they can say that it's worthless because of their ignorance.

It's according to crypto-users because if you have a passion you can continue this until you reach the goal but I think some people wants to be rich in a fast way but unfortunately it's impossible. Crypto currency is complex and not easy.

• +3 1

Yes it is,especially if you are knowledgeable enough in trading and can handle your emotions properly,well,it is worthy.

Yes if you research and select right sites and work hard then cryptocurrencies are worth of time. And adding investment will boost up the earning and it will be worth of giving time.

That is depend on view every person.

For me earn cryptocurrency is worth for my time and money. Because i am going to earn cryptocurrency with small time and no money needed. Also for me, my passion in technology, so i always hold a smartphone or laptop. That is cool can make money with your technology.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i have three year experience in crypto industry and i find that if we have some Technical skills regarding cryptocurrency and have some funds then we make good profit by trading .this profit is much higher than a 9 to 5 job salery .

• +2 1

54 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

I have some friends whom got into crypto last year and some says it's not worth it. But hoping to get some more advice.

Cryptocurrency is not worth of money and time. According to knowledge you have to spend almost one year before investing on crypto. You watch various videos about it. Earn free bitcoin or other coins by working. Keep the eye on market. Learn about the things like trading analysing market etc. You will face many ups and downs. When you understand how to act and get sufficient knowledge then it will be not worth of money and time otherwise yes. 

We work in many company for earning some money. if we want to grow, we need money to invest. We can earn money through crypto so it worth these.

Bengali?

View this Topic

It depends on who and what does in the crypto world. For example me lack about 3 hours in day of course and big lifetime earnings too not goes but this pleasant profits

It's worth taking money and time in Cryptocurrency it's so profitable you need to strategize everything to return your Investment. You need to trade in Yobit or Investment method, You can also earn in Cryptotalk paybypost per day. It's worth time because this is my almost 2 years in Cryptocurrency market and I'm still here continue what I'm doing in trading and holding, investing Crypto.

6 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

When you go into the world of cryptocurrencies, you get money that is probably greater than the amount of your main job, so why not participate in it.

Just:

1. Check the crypto - not all of them were created as investment. Some of them were created  just as a mean of fast or anonymous payment, not investment. As well many of small coins do not bring anything, they are just scam or failed projects

2. Read the news, learn how to read charts, including trading volume, oscillators, moving averages etc.

3. Adjust your plan and how intensively you can trade. With Bitcoin you can make very easy money if you buy it low, close to the bottom (especially when there is mass panic and people call Bitcoin dead), and just sell it when there is hype surrounding (like December 2017). But if you can spend at least one hour for trading, you can make much bigger money.

Of course if you have sufficient trading skills and buy at good rates.

Cryptocurrency is really worth of time because if you work properly you can earn a lot such as cryptotalk.org do. It is profitable if you work hard

If you have a good idea about cryptocurrency and you are an expert in trading, then you can earn a lot of money from the currency.Many of my friends have done a lot better here.

Yes, it certainly deserves. I know some friends who have become wealthy in this field for only $ 1,000. Someone bought a car and there were those who built their own investment on the ground in digital currencies so of course they deserve money and time we spend .

Yes, it is worth that time and money, I think that Crypto brings you financial freedom. The time has passed when the rich controlled everything, with an acceptable amount you can start trading and make profits and these profits can be very large one day.

Cryptocurrency is worthy of your time and money, so do not have second thoughts, especially now that the halving is pn us.

Risk of an investment is often confused with the variability of the current value of the investment itself. The value of an investment, at any point in time is really determined by two factors. The first is the investment’s intrinsic value and the second is the price that some other investor is willing to pay for that investment. A few examples may clarify this concept of variability. If a corporation issues a bond to borrow money from the public, the bond would be issued with a defined value, the intrinsic value of say $1,000. When the company initially issues the bond, the investor pays $1,000 for the bond and the corporation accepts that payment for the bond. However, once issued, that bond may be perceived by other investors as being worth more than $1,000. If the corporation is no longer issuing any more bonds, the value of the already issued bonds increase. On the other hand, if current bond holders want to liquidate some of their bonds, and therefore have to find a willing buyer to pay for those bonds, the seller may agree to take less than the intrinsic value for the bond and thus the market price for those bonds will appear to decrease

People who have entered the world of crypto and then stopped are people who do not want to try. for me cryptorency is time and money, we work have unlimited time and make money. isn't that a profitable thing.

Well, i think they are not wait for the profit of it, this people are exited to get their profit, we have a process here before you get your proft, many people here will be saying that this is profitable and worth it because you will just posting some ideas and thoughts.

Not only time and money was the product of success in crypto you must need to be passionate on what you doing on crypto. That's why crypto is the future because many people are successful and rich.

• +3 1

Even i just new in this crypto world but i have seen the fact of reallity happen on my eyes that crypto is really worth al is depent of the person how to do it.