Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

This is the reason it is always advised to invest in coins which are developed because they keep on fluctuating but never lose their value. Some coins which are fake can appeal to invest for one to two days of their launch. But once adequate number of people buy them, they close their project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am no worry my dear as nobody forces me to look at new project. I am not know why are you worry like that. Is is you are feel you lose something and they are something you have to keep read about and invest in them? Good news for you then, you are not need to.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm am somehow worried about these fake crypto projects that are indeed abundant in current times. My worry is not because I can invest money there and then losing all after the true fraudulent nature project is unmasked, but I am concerned about the bad reputation all these projects are giving to the whole crypto space. I think we should do our best to mitigate the proliferation of these projects by warning newbies about them.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Fake crypto projects really must get killed or else there are still chances for other newbie to get scammed on that crypto projects. If we don't do a thing about that, it will kill the crypto community by making the new users disappointed.

• +4 1

A lot of new valueless crypto tokens are introduced only to scam people during the presale in airdrops, so it's better to study well it's white paper before coming up into conclusion for investigate on it so use your time well and effectively in investigating them 

10 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

Fake crypto projects really must get killed or else there are still chances for other newbie to get scammed on that crypto projects. If we don't do a thing about that, it will kill the crypto community by making the new users disappointed.

Sure my friend, most of fake crypto tokens create bad pictures about crypto market especially to the people lacking knowledge about the crypto currency market so it's better for the crypto exchange platform to investigate them well before allowing them to list them

10 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

Edited by leakydonney
Correction
  • +3 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:21 AM, xpertt said:

Before I participate on any crypto project, I do research myself so that I can verify if it is a trustworthy project and if I will get any profit when I participte on it. You don't have to fear those kind of project if you have enough knowledge about it.

Personally, dear friend of this great forum, I have the same opinion as you That before participating in any project it is extremely important to look for information in order to be sure that you will make a profit.

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

11 hours ago, Jromz said:

I'm am somehow worried about these fake crypto projects that are indeed abundant in current times. My worry is not because I can invest money there and then losing all after the true fraudulent nature project is unmasked, but I am concerned about the bad reputation all these projects are giving to the whole crypto space. I think we should do our best to mitigate the proliferation of these projects by warning newbies about them.

Sure my friend we have to be careful and worried as most of the fake crypto tokens can lead to wastage of our time and energy so it's better to find and read their white paper before supporting them 

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information mate . I think it's important to learn more about the cryptocurrency before entering the platform. There are lots of fake offers which looks real but harms our security and personal information. Let's all do safe work in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Why this is worrying you? You just got many tokens that you can't sell, you don't have to expect that everything will be priced somewhere that you can make any money. Sometimes token prices are zero because they are not listed anywhere.

• +2 1

If you are sure that these currencies are counterfeit and you are still storing these currencies, then you are greatly mistaken because their price will become 0 with time or be removed from all trading platforms. Therefore, you must sell them before it is too late and invest in Muthouf coins

• +4 1

Yes i am worried about such fake projects and I've seen people falling into such traps. So I am more cautious and vigilant to make myself safe from such fake activities. I do not open or get into any unknown sites with attractive offers. And i prefer to use only reputed and legit platforms like cryptotalk to ensure my safety and security. 

• +1 1

I am not worried anymore as they are easily found and exposed. I was worried during the summer for many defi crypto that were exit scamming and I was trying to warn people about many of them. I think that the market is getting more mature and investors have selected Bitcoin above all and secondary Ethereum.

• +4 1

Fake projects are so many in the crypto market and the scammers will now just do it with the new peoples which are entering in this business now in the crypto market so many scam exchanges and coins are available to scam with peoples but we just buy the good and old coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

13 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

Fake crypto currency projects are worry some because they steal people's money through their coins that normally fades or dies away after an investment it's for this reason we must be sure the coin we choose for investments is legit by doing researches.

Everybody would want to invest in projects which are real, but the problem is how do you get to know that a particular project is real and it would not end up scamming you in the end???? That is why it is better not to get involved at all.

I am worried about the poor people who want to make a living from digital currencies and buy from those currencies that have no value and they do not know that. Really frustrating.

• +4 1

Crypto is the best project and this project is the future of the world. There are so many peoples which are working in the crypto market and they make good money and in future crypto market soon going to be legal and the scammers now make fake coins we need to invest just in the real and good project which are old.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

14 minutes ago, Mouhadheb said:

I am worried about the poor people who want to make a living from digital currencies and buy from those currencies that have no value and they do not know that. Really frustrating.

I feel sorry for those people as well, but what is more sad, there are not much places people can learn about crypto investment so the number of such people would never decrease.

I am not nervous about for myself as i am extremely experienced qualities and I don't reduction for scams and fake thins hence clearly but I am upset about other community who are not hence conscious precipitate to collapse on that scams or fake things, we basic to realize to disagree whats is iniquitous and pardon is absolutely. 

Yes im worried about fake projects in crypto. If we invest in a fake Projects our data and coins may stolen. We should always Learn more about any new projects. Before investing we think twice. I'm very much annoyed for the scammers and hackers.              

Im not worried for that kind of proyect you always find this kind of project in the crypto space, we need to identify the risk that any proyect has, the best way to do this is made an investigation about the proyect sometime the proyect are really good opportunities to earn a big profit, but the risk is high, the key is understand the risk.

Of course, it is a worrying thing, especially after making an effort to obtain coins and then appearing to be fake and without value, and we see this frequently in the airdrop.

• +1 1

This is very proper from this friend to be worried and we are all worried as there are many fake crypto projects that appear and start some marketing, talk about private sales and have some plans to create something big, but the more you read the less you think they are being honest and many of them are also big scams. We have to find them and warn the community about them.

Fake projects will always give you good loss every time and now in the market there are so many fake projects which will give you huge loss in the market and we just now buy the old projects coin and that is best for us to make huge money in it.

BetFury