Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Honestly this gets me worried day-in-day-out whenever I think of the rate in which fake cryptocurrency projects are emerging. This is some of the reason why most government want to regulate cryptocurrency to protect their citizens

• +4 1

This is concerning and there should be remedies to control the fake projects in crypto world. And we also have to be wise in spreading the word about these projects when they are giving airdrop of bounty schemes

• +2 1

People can be worried for the fake crypto projects, as i think, its not happening many times, sometime it can be happened, so we all of users have to be conscious regarding that, then nothing will be happened with all of us

• +3 1

Fraudsters are found not only in crypto. Useless cryptocurrencies are not very dangerous. Yes, you took the time to mine them. but you have become more experienced. not all works bring us income

• +2 1

For fake projects, I rarely get them, but most of the projects that I participate in, the price always goes down from the ICO price, but it is still legit and there is progress.And that makes me feel worried

• +4 1

I've cannot be worried because I always don't complaints that's much for the new projects that's they can offers free coins but they recommend to deposit first to activate account

• +2 1

No, it doesn’t really bother me, because counterfeit coins have already benefited, I believe that nothing bad will happen if these counterfeit coins are in the wallet with other coins. Do not worry

• +4 1

Unfortunately, there are many fake crypto projects on the market. Many people have lost their money in such fake projects. The worst part is that because of such fake projects, people's attitudes towards the crypto market in general are negatively affected.

No I am not worried about cryptotalk currency because I am fully trusted on this website I only Faire about the banned of my account meanwhile only this I don't fair any other thing

Dear mate there are alot of fake projects on crypto. I join this forum a few days ago and see many posts about fake projects. This is very harmful for those who are new on this forum and knew not anything about these scam projects. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

While working in cryptography, I sometimes feel anxious while seeing new coding projects, and I have thoughts about whether these projects are fake and fraudulent or are they legitimate, so I do many audits and research about these projects and their credibility before engaging in any of them.

Well,  judging from my little knowledge about digital currencies so far i shouldn't testify that there is the availability of fake currencies. Although, you're emphasizing and talking about fake project and not the coins and hence, i will conclude that there is no actually it existence.

But that's my own knowledge.

Exactly, this is the only thing about cryptocurrency which scare me a lot. Its too difficult to confirm that a currency is real or fake. Many scammers are developing new fake currencies which they offer to people in low cost and claims to make them rich within days. We should always check for the blockchains and project under which the currency is developing. 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes my dear the same thing disturb me. Many of my friends also faced that kind of problem. We should just stay away from such projects and just focus on our main work. In this way we will be satisfied.

Yeah i i'm lil bit worry about fake crypto project. Cause this is very danger for us. We always find such as good crypto project some of them are real and some fake. So we always getting confuse for that. This is very bad experience for us.

Edited by Nayeem1312
Spelling mistake

That's why what they claim in their projects is out of ordinary and exaggerative. Another sign of fake projects is that scammers don't invest enough to get a premium domain and usually use a website with basic or awkward design

Your absolutely right my friend. There are tons of fake crypto currency projects around different sites. And yes, I also worried about that there are times that I get doubts if I want to join the campaign or not. I have been also experienced, that kind of fake crypto projects we’re you need to do all the task before getting the reward but in the end they will request to you a money first before getting the reward and in the end they want to scammed us.

• +3 1

I am worried for people who have been scammed for crypto fake project we need more people in cryptocurrency but scammers are making them regret for joining cryptocurrency those scammers are to destroy cryptocurrency whenever we come across them we should expose them.

i am really worried about it because there are a lot of fake projects which will not exist for a long time and the thing is they give so much promises about the growth that a lot of people believe it and they loose money after all. this is quite dissapointing because people start thinking that crypto is scam and most of them leave it

You should not enter any currency without the recommendation of a cryptocurrency analyst, because entering into an unknown currency is considered a risk for the money you own.

• +2 1

The truth is that it worries me to see people without the correct information, because people who are informed do not go through this kind of things that in the end are obvious to the eyes of people who know, if you know how things work you will realize when it is a scam or not, these people who scam profit from the fact that most people do not know anything about it and there they take advantage.

• +2 1

It's actually easy to avoid fake cryptocurrency projects. Stay away from crypto money projects that are not supported by major exchanges and that large corporate companies do not invest. The market value of the crypto money project you invest in must also be high.

Yes there's need for us to be worried of fake crypto projects or coin. Because if we are careful enough not to fall victims of Fake projects other may fall victim due to lack of understanding on the best coins to invest on.

Edited by Angeln20
spelling errors corrected.

now I am not worried about the fake cryptocurrency projects because I do not make investment in projects only make investment when the project is a bit old one

Well, yes, it is true, many false projects generate a lot of concern and uncertainty, even, we are being bombarded day by day by supposed new cryptocurrencies and pages to earn money by making investments that in the end end up being scams, we must take great care of our money, sometimes by wanting to make a quick profit, we end up losing more, so my advice is to be careful and not believe everything you see on the internet.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot